• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

12 hours ago, LadyKay said:

All I do is argue with you people on here. Even post that I make that are meant to be funny or lighthearted end in an argument from someone. I guess I come from a different world then you all do. From a galaxy far far away. Seems fitting that I put that down as my home.  I love Jesus and feel this deep connection with God.  I seek his will for my life and I start everyday in prayer with him.  But I don't feel like this is the right fit for me right now. I say right now because I do not want to leave for good.  My name will show up on the online list  from time to time and anyone who wants too is welcome to PM me. But I am going  to for at less for the time being not  be posting threads or replying to them.  So for now. I need to just step away from it all.  Goodnight. And God Bless. :)

I can totally relate, LK.  Worthy is not the same place it used to be and I no longer post or read here very often. Wjen a forum no longer 'fits' then it's best  to move on.  I hope you work it out though.

• Loved it! 1

Guest PinkBelt
13 hours ago, LadyKay said:

All I do is argue with you people on here. Even post that I make that are meant to be funny or lighthearted end in an argument from someone. I guess I come from a different world then you all do. From a galaxy far far away. Seems fitting that I put that down as my home.  I love Jesus and feel this deep connection with God.  I seek his will for my life and I start everyday in prayer with him.  But I don't feel like this is the right fit for me right now. I say right now because I do not want to leave for good.  My name will show up on the online list  from time to time and anyone who wants too is welcome to PM me. But I am going  to for at less for the time being not  be posting threads or replying to them.  So for now. I need to just step away from it all.  Goodnight. And God Bless. :)

Learning not to argue is not an easy skill to acquire. Some people have a need for conflict and walking away without getting the last word in is is very difficult for our egos.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Although we'll miss you here, we're still living on the same planet and will ultimately meet in heaven.  Who knows if we ever meet each other in person?  May the Lord bless you abundantly and faith on!  We'll all know who's right or wrong when we see His face--who is always right.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,158
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

9 hours ago, Debp said:

LadyKay, I'm sorry you have been driven away again.

Choosing to leave and being driven away are two different things.

LadyKay is choosing to leave.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

16 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Goodnight. And God Bless

I think it's because we're all not perfect, but we think we are sometimes.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,415
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

I'm tired of the drama, maybe I'll take a hiatus as well.  (tongue in cheek)

Here I've been thinking this is fellowship, fun exchange, and discussion along with debates and much prayer all  that leads to Bible study and more prayer and praise. 

• Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Hi LadyKay,

I'm assuming you're still reading even though you're not posting. I also hate arguing and I've left several times myself. I personally never argued with you I like your posts. So I'm 1 of the people waiting for you to return. Enjoy your break.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:46 AM, MorningGlory said:

I can totally relate, LK.  Worthy is not the same place it used to be and I no longer post or read here very often. Wjen a forum no longer 'fits' then it's best  to move on.  I hope you work it out though.

Morning glory , I have missed you sister.      Throw up the hands and praise the Lord .    come visit some times .     You missed .

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 11:46 AM, MorningGlory said:

I hope you can find a fit here again. There was a lot of augments before. It seems less now. Of course I stop debating a lot too. I cannot find a perfect message board.  I been to others. This one does have Christians who show God's love. Take care !

• Loved it! 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

On 8/25/2018 at 12:57 PM, john1 said:

I think it's because we're all not perfect, but we think we are sometimes.

Interesting how perfect and prefect (person appointed to any of various positions of command, authority, or superintendence) are simply the rearrangement of the second and third letter.