please pray for my friends!

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Has anybody on here every been into out of body or lucid dreaming divination?How did you get over it?And how did you know it was wrong when you came to jesus?I ask this question because i want to help my friends who are into this.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

If your friends are Christians, it's a matter of informing them of it's basis in spirituality, shamanism, whatever one might call it. If they feared the Lord, I doubt they'd much want anything to do with it after that.

If they are not, then I would tell them this; the mind does not hold any deeper truths or unknown secrets. It only knows what it knows, nothing more. A dream is a sequence of thoughts and memories, no more than a random jumble of hogwash you experience during REM sleep. The reason your father's disappointed face was on a lobster chasing you down a long hallway is because you are a very strange person, not because it has any kind of deep meaning. If a person can't understand that, then I doubt there's much else they would understand.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/25/2018 at 1:43 PM, zorgblar said:

Has anybody on here every been into out of body or lucid dreaming divination?How did you get over it?And how did you know it was wrong when you came to jesus?I ask this question because i want to help my friends who are into this.

Ecclesiastes 5:7 ESV 

For when dreams increase and words grow many, there is vanity; but God is the one you must fear.

Cheers!!! :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 8/25/2018 at 1:43 PM, zorgblar said:

You are a person and also spirit. Astral projection and etc. is sending your spirit out to do spiritual things in the spirit realm, where demons can interfere/possess/deceive. Your spirit should stay in your body and bow before the Lord only.