IGNORED

Judas Iscariot

warrior12

11 hours ago, Giller said:

First of all what is wrong with asking what someone's view is in a private email, or on a forum, why do you have to show off what you believe on a forum ?

I kind of knew you would stir up something and bring attention to yourself.

I can easily defend my position with loads of scriptures, but I will not do so with you, because your attitude is not good.

You are very judgmental, and you do not know me at all, just be careful 1sheep, that is all I will say.

You kind of knew? You are a mind reader? If you knew it would upset me; why did you go ahead and do it? 

Since when was participating in the forums showing off? If that is the case; all who participate on the forums are show offs!!  LOL

I respect boundaries. I stay out of people inboxes when it can be discussed on the forums. I dont need to hide.

I dont pop up out of nowhere and question people privately that I havent spoken to FIRST ON THE FORUMS

You dont know me! Why did you think it was appropriate to write me privately to ask me questions? That is my whole  point . 

I am judgemental says the one who is  judging me! Hypocritical much? 

Why should I be careful. Was that a  threat? Are you threatening me Giller?

6 minutes ago, Giller said:

No that was  not a threat, it was said for your good, to be careful,  and I did not send you an email to start some argument, there was no intention in that way, the reason why I said that I had a feeling you would react the way you did, was as a result of the way you reacted at the end of our email discussion.

No it is not showing off to participate in the forums, but the way you brought things out, as if it is wrong to first email someone, and then bring things out the way you did, seems very boastful and showing off.

I now know that you would prefer a discussion on a forum first before some type of email, but me, myself I see neither as being wrong.

I saw some of your threads, i found to be good, so I decided to email you, to see were you were coming from in your beliefs.

But things went sour, and i was careful the way i approached you because i do not know you, which of course you do not know me.

And would have shared more, but I guess you seem not want to have a discussion.

Be careful of what? Truth?God is my witness. I havent lied about anything. At this juncture ,it is your word against mine.

Maybe

I should post the email thread. That way you cant explain away  your veiled motivation.

You did  threaten me . I reported you. You were my first.congrats

Edited by 1sheep

1 hour ago, Giller said:

Ok if that is the way you feel but it was not a threat.

I do not know why you are so angry, oh well I guess I will leave this discussion, because all it will lead to is bickering, you have your thoughts i have mine.

Can we at least agree with that (you have your thoughts, I have mine) ?

I know what you were saying Giller.  You were warning him not to judge because God doesn't approve of judging, and he would have to answer to the Lord.  I know you well enough to know you weren't threatening anyone.  The very idea is laughable.  

I have had my share of contention on the boards, especially over OSAS, but one thing I have never had a fight over was someone choosing to send me a message because I didn't know them that well or they asked me a question.  

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.  John 13:35

The calm manner in which you answered that unprovoked attack was an example in civility for us all.  You handled yourself better than I would have.   

I am still waiting on the scriptures that show every single Apostle is on record calling Jesus Lord, with the exception of Judas Iscariot.  I asked very nice to be spoon fed the answers, but haven't gotten a response.  Could it be he was only repeating things he had heard without verifying it first to make sure it is true?  Is it possible it is just an OSAS talking point he heard in his church?  The Truth Is Out There, but will we ever know?  We know he can't be bullied into proving what he said is true, and asking nicely didn't work either.  This is just one of life's mysteries.  

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

What?  that is not confirmation that Judas was saved, it is only confirmation that he was allowed to go out in twos with the rest of the disciples. The Lord Jesus knew from the beginning who was going to betray him, so,  I question was GOD going to toss Judas out of the 12 before the Lord Jesus was going to be crucified for the sins of all?? ...no , I don't think so. The scriptures would be fulfilled. 

The only thing that would serve as proof that Judas Iscariot was saved or lost all along would be God outright telling us, and he is silent on the matter, so everything being said in this thread is speculation.  I don't know if he was ever saved.  

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

I do not think Judas called Jesus Lord  either - , anyone those days called their superior "lord" what I'm referring to is calling Jesus "his" Lord - no I do not think Judas did. Very little is written about Judas in regards to him being with the other disciples when they were hanging on every word of Jesus and calling HIM Master.  I see no evidence in the scriptures of Judas's devotion or showing any love for Jesus , that was shown by the other disciples. 

I don't remember him doing that either, but neither do we have much information on many of the other disciples and their conversations.  You could verify if Judas Iscariot ever called Jesus Lord, but can you show all the others did?  That is the question.  

1 minute ago, Davida said:

If he was saved , the Holy Spirit would have shown Judas that  Jesus is the Son of GOD , like the LORD GOD showed Peter.   

Where does it say that the Holy Spirit showed all the other disciples Jesus was the Son of God?  That is what I am getting at.  We don't know that much about all of them.  There are some that stood out, like Peter, James and John, and we know a lot about their relationship with Jesus, but that is not the case for everyone.  

I believe the LORD GOD saw , pride, greed and murder  in Judas's heart and did not reveal the TRUTH to Judas.  

That may be true, but it is just a belief.  All any of us are doing is speculating.  I would say that based on the things I have read about him, it is more likely he was never saved, but I won't come out and say that for sure because we just don't know.  

I've already said, the word used is mostly irrelevant , I am convinced by the scriptures that Judas did not call Jesus , "his" Lord or make Jesus Lord --how ever you want to term it. 

That is fair.  We all have our opinions about Judas.  I suspect he was never saved, but who knows?  He may have started out right and become greedy over time because he was handling the money bag.  Only God knows for sure.  I can see how people would think he was never really saved, but I was looking for proof of a specific claim made by another poster that Judas is the only one of the twelve that never called Jesus Lord, as though that was important.  It really means nothing, because Jesus said many will say Lord, Lord, and Jesus will testify he never knew them.  

Where did I say it was revealed personally to all the other disciples? I said, it was REVEALED to  PETER.  The scripture says  Peter was given that INSIGHT from above. 

MATT 16: 15“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.…

There is no question it was revealed to Peter.  My whole question was centered around the claim that every single Apostle with the exception of Judas Iscariot called Jesus Lord, and that was supposed to be real important.  I wanted the verses that proved that was so, and never got that proof.  I really don't think it exists.  

I am not asking you to defend what someone else said.  Let him defend it if he can.