ejected

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

This morning in all the 'born again' churches in America folks gathered together and took turns sharing their gifts and functions, everything decently and in order..new testament style, Praise be to God, Jesus back in charge.....aaaa.....well.....not so much!

Why is that?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

ejected said:

This morning in all the 'born again' churches in America folks gathered together and took turns sharing their gifts and functions, everything decently and in order..new testament style, Praise be to God, Jesus back in charge.....aaaa.....well.....not so much!

Why is that?

Must have been very tiring for you to attend all of those churches in America, this morning, good thing you are not concerned with all the churches in the world, that would really have been an effort!

• Haha 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Praise the Lord it was a fine time indeed!

Sharing one with another of need of intercessory prayer, of praises to God, communing in corporate worship time, of worship in song and hearing study of the word, it is all so wondrous, the praising of Jesus. I am still so pumped from it that I am up doing some more study and listening to music that worships Jesus, as I study  from James ( The scarcity of Sack Cloth) and from Paul, and Jeremiah,  all of which are the inspired word of God, made available to me for my benefit, toward my further sanctification, by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Yes, it is grand, can hardly wait for the week to fill to the top, and a new one, God willing, to present itself,  with the next corporate gathering after many smaller gatherings of the week, all bringing about evermore awesome wonder and praise of Jesus as the entirety of the word of God is shared and  the gospel of Jesus spread as commanded.

Edited by Neighbor
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

20 hours ago, ejected said:

Why is that?

No church is perfect. Because the members are made up of broken sinners. Yes saints and sinners. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

20 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Since you had no way of going to every single church in America and ascertaining that, you cannot say that truthfully.

How long is your bitterness against churches for not kowtowing to you going to burn before you repent of it?

Yep. I was warned years ago that there are 2 things that would kill my walk with the Lord if they were allowed to fester.

1. Unforgiveness

2. Bitterness

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, walla299 said:

Yep. I was warned years ago that there are 2 things that would kill my walk with the Lord if they were allowed to fester.

1. Unforgiveness

2. Bitterness

and there is a lot of that going around...