IGNORED

Anyone Else Looking for the Dearborn Topic?

Debp

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

10 hours ago, other one said:

I assure you that there will be others....    I might invite you to not see them if that is the way you feel.  it is too critical for the future of this nation not to discuss it and warn others about it....

I think you are a little too busy thinking you know what others should be doing

I do not think the future of this nation is going to be resolved by reading the posts here

prayer now, is another thing

as it is, IMO, that thread became a slurry of he said she said they said and no one was actually reading

I may have been absent from here for awhile, but I remember how it goes and this is not my first forum fiasco

actually, it irks me when people say to someone they should leave a thread or not participate or whatever

I remember you though

Edited by Sevenseas

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,158
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

It fell under Worthia Law.

?

Nice. Now its time for the CTs and debunking sites, etc.  :)

2 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

because they're moving to Nevada, Arizona, Texas, and elsewhere.......
I see Caulifloweria has now labeled Taxifornia. What's with this? Reason for exodus?

Some of it is taxes, and in some areas housing is so expensive folks can't afford to live there. The San Francisco had some of the highest housing prices around last I heard, and there are other areas like it too.

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I would laugh if I knew what  the CTs were besides  CatScans.

CT = Conspiracy Theory(s)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, walla299 said:

CT = Conspiracy Theory(s)

I almost thought Christianity Today lol. It's a good thing Walla clarified.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, Sevenseas said:

I think you are a little too busy thinking you know what others should be doing

I do not think the future of this nation is going to be resolved by reading the posts here

prayer now, is another thing

as it is, IMO, that thread became a slurry of he said she said they said and no one was actually reading

I may have been absent from here for awhile, but I remember how it goes and this is not my first forum fiasco

actually, it irks me when people say to someone they should leave a thread or not participate or whatever

I remember you though

And I think you are a little too busy thinking you know what others shouldn't be doing; so be  irked then.....    the problem with Islam is that no one seems to want to talk about it's danger rather than call it some peaceful religion like any of the other religions   Well it's not....   whether it's here on worthy or in the Capitol Building in Washington.....    and I am no longer holding back on the subject.....    so if you don't want to read about it or see it then just don't look.....

And yes there are hundreds of people who read posts on worthy that never even join.....   so it is sometimes important to post things here for you never know who's reading.

As for praying, one can do both pray for people as you inform people.....   and that includes for individual Muslims themselves....  My alarm clock on my cell phone has an alarm set for 8 PM every day....   it's my time to stop whatever I am doing and pray for my Country and My President and those who are trying to change the direction of the nation.....

Will you join me?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

13 hours ago, other one said:

sometimes they are just put on hold so no one but the mods can see them.....   sometimes they never come out of that position....

I believe I remember LadyKay requesting it be locked and deleted...   so maybe it's gone forever..   but the information is still available.... we'll see and act accordingly in a week or so when they have had the chance to review it...   We will see...          

Most sites will only lock, not delete. That being said, I had been a member of Vinylengine for a decade and one day posted a rant that so ticked off the owner of the site that he wiped all evidence of my existence - all posts, all threads posted by me, and the account was simply gone. The only evidence was other people's posts that quoted me. He even blocked the IP that I had been using to post the day he banned me. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

2 hours ago, other one said:

And I think you are a little too busy thinking you know what others shouldn't be doing; so be  irked then.....    the problem with Islam is that no one seems to want to talk about it's danger rather than call it some peaceful religion like any of the other religions   Well it's not....   whether it's here on worthy or in the Capitol Building in Washington.....    and I am no longer holding back on the subject.....    so if you don't want to read about it or see it then just don't look.....

And yes there are hundreds of people who read posts on worthy that never even join.....   so it is sometimes important to post things here for you never know who's reading.

As for praying, one can do both pray for people as you inform people.....   and that includes for individual Muslims themselves....  My alarm clock on my cell phone has an alarm set for 8 PM every day....   it's my time to stop whatever I am doing and pray for my Country and My President and those who are trying to change the direction of the nation.....

Will you join me?

you misunderstood my sentiment and as I said, I get irked by people telling others to leave if they don't like the thread...meaning the op not the entire site

I did join you and others on that 'lovely' thread...I would tell you to go back and find my posts...but as you know, it has been sent either to the cleaners or the home for wayward threads where it will live in infamy and argue with the other infamous op's the rest of its life

I was locked out of the other thread because I got heated in my exchange with the professional muslim propaganda enthusiast so I think that speaks for itself.  I cooled my jets in the thread in question because it was stupid of me to get emotionally involved, as illustrated by thread 1, but I did because I had a hard time with the arrogance of the individual spreading the propaganda but I realized, after the fact, I was simply giving it what it wanted

I have strong opinions and beliefs and no difference of opinion when it comes to the muslim diaspora ...that is what it is

no worries that I am inclined to think otherwise and said what I did about that thread because I honestly found it without merit and some comments were beyond the pale.  I also do not understand why the propaganda was not shut down.  it was gaggable reading material and I am leaning towards the individual actually either being muslim (remembering they can choose to lie for the bigger picture) or too far down the black hole to understand they seem to know more about Islam than what they say they believe in

my comment had nothing to do with your posts and I agree with what you posted and the others who know lies when they see them

K?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Still Alive said:

Most sites will only lock, not delete. That being said, I had been a member of Vinylengine for a decade and one day posted a rant that so ticked off the owner of the site that he wiped all evidence of my existence - all posts, all threads posted by me, and the account was simply gone. The only evidence was other people's posts that quoted me. He even blocked the IP that I had been using to post the day he banned me. 

If George did that to me, I am sure my wife would send him flowers....

• Haha 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,413
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 8/27/2018 at 4:43 AM, Debp said:

Well, I was going to check the lengthy Dearborn topic....and lo and behold, it has been deleted!   After all of the work everyone put into it, too....

Hi All,

Do I understand correctly? ???  :

1, This thread been pulled after a  request by the individual that started it in the first place.

2, It is being reviewed.

3, The OP writer has another thread stating dissatisfaction with the "quality" of the newer posters on the board

3a, This is a pattern that has repeated more than twice

AM I UNDERSTANDING OR AM I MISUNDERSTANDING THE  HISTORY OF THE "SITUATION"?
 I don't need  further rationale for why, nor who is right, wrong, or simply confused.  I will kinda like to know is the the stream of event to date?  Mostly just curious.

Note: I do enjoy the board, it's  community of participants, and the management of it. Seems a good system well worked out utilizing much Biblical principle and precept.  The very best I have encountered on the internet. Time for me to reread all the introductory messages and guidelines from the board ownership/management, for my own enlightenment.

Thanks all.