• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

On 8/27/2018 at 2:41 PM, Cletus said:

That depends of ones definition of lifetime.  In my bible I have drawn a red ink box around words that when i read God spoke them to my heart and gave me understanding as well as it being said as a promise to me.  Psalm 37: 34 is among those boxed in red. 

How do you see the RCC’ fate? Will it stand or crumble? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

6 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Pope Condones Gay Orientation of Children

That's not the way I understood the article. 

"parents of gay children shouldn't condemn them, ignore their orientation or throw them out of the house." 

Here it seems he is saying don't over react if a child comes to a parent and says they are gay, but the parent shouldn't ignore this either.  

"Don't condemn. Dialogue. Understand, give the child space so he or she can express themselves."

Once again, don't over react, listen, and talk to the child.  "they should pray, talk and try to understand.

"Ignoring child with this tendency shows a lack of motherhood and fatherhood."

Parents who ignore a child who tells them they are gay are not doing their jobs as parents. This is an issue that must be addressed. 

"it might be necessary seek psychiatric help if a child begins to exhibit "worrisome" traits," 

If after talking with the child and prayer the child starts showing outward signs of homosexuality or starts acting out with homosexual behavior, then it may be time to seek outside professional help. 

"it's something else if an adult comes out as gay."

If  a son or daughter comes out as being gay as an adult, the parents are no longer responsible for their actions. It's when they are still young that the parents have the responsibility to intercede if their child comes out as being gay and to guide them accordingly. 

"This child has the right to a family. And the family not throwing him out."

Here he is saying don't neglect a child that says they are gay. This is a child that is asking for help, they shouldn't be shunned or rejected. Disconnecting from the child will guarantee that they will have problems in the future. 

That's the way I interpreted the article when I read it anyway. I don't think the pope was telling parents they should ignore addressing the issue. I read it as the pope telling parents to take action.  

I very much agree of how parents this handle, if they're adults they will be responsible for their actions but as long as they are children, parents have to talk ,pray and listen to them ,but no matter the age they are parents should pray for their children as the devil is going around like like a lion to see who he can deceive..

Proverbs 22::6

6 Train up a child in the way he should go,
[a]And when he is old he will not depart from it.

The sad part is that in Canada,you're not allowed as teachers or parent or for any organization to try to change your child if they think they're homosexual or transgender , the government can fire a teacher in school or take the child from the parents, if a child would tell the teacher in school that their parents are against them being that way,the government can come to your house and take your child.

Everything which used to be good and evil and the other way around :(

How will this world look in 15 years with these ungodly rules?