Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

In other news, Pope Francis defends the right of children to follow their gay orientation: 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-pope-denounces-irelands-forced-adoptions-101912636.html

I have chronicled  the pontiff’s progressive stances starting with his first day when he preached a different gospel (Galatians 1:8-9, 2 Corinthians 11:1-15) than what our Lord and His apostles preached. 

No wonder there is a schism that is ready to split the RCC in half. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

This "pope" needs to be run out on a rail.  He is anathema.

Ironically according to his own words he and the RCC shouldn’t exist: 

“The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! 'Father, the atheists?' Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class. We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all. And we all have a duty to do good. And this commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, if we do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter: We need that so much. We must meet one another doing good. 'But I don't believe, Father, I am an atheist!' But do good: We will meet one another there." (npr, parallels, KQED, http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2013/05/29/187009384/Pope-Francis-Even-Atheists-Can-Be-Redeemed). 

The Roman Catholic Church thrives on exclusivism, and yet the pope made this declaration which nullifies his own authority and that of the Papacy. In essence, the RCC doesn’t exist under this Pope. 

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Ironically according to his own words he and the RCC shouldn’t exist: 

“The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! 'Father, the atheists?' Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class. We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all. And we all have a duty to do good. And this commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, if we do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter: We need that so much. We must meet one another doing good. 'But I don't believe, Father, I am an atheist!' But do good: We will meet one another there." (npr, parallels, KQED, http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2013/05/29/187009384/Pope-Francis-Even-Atheists-Can-Be-Redeemed). 

The Roman Catholic Church thrives on exclusivism, and yet the pope made this declaration which nullifies his own authority and that of the Papacy. In essence, the RCC doesn’t exist under this Pope. 

Yeah, he is only showing his heretical colors more and more.   He is not a Christian, that is for sure.  No Christian would claim the things he does.

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, he is only showing his heretical colors more and more.   He is not a Christian, that is for sure.  No Christian would claim the things he does.

A schism is already underway because of Pope Francis’ heretical and erroneous views. His preaching another gospel (Galtians 1:8-9, 2 Corinthians 11:1-15, as seen in my other post), and his progressive stances which totally are juxtaposed and the antithisis to Catholic Catechism and dogma. It is a wonder he hasn’t been impeached. 

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

A schism is already underway because of Pope Francis’ heretical and erroneous views. His preaching another gospel (Galtians 1:8-9, 2 Corinthians 11:1-15, as seen in my other post), and his progressive stances which totally are juxtaposed and the antithisis to Catholic Catechism and dogma. It is a wonder he hasn’t been impeached. 

I think that the Cardinals knew who they were electing to be pope when they elected him.  I don't think his views took them by surprise.  They want to pus the RCC way over to the far Left just like what is happening in the Democrat party that has gone off the rails and has really joined the international Left.   They won't unseat Francis.  He is doing what they wanted him to do.   They should unseat him, but they wont.

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I think that the Cardinals knew who they were electing to be pope when they elected him.  I don't think his views took them by surprise.  They want to pus the RCC way over to the far Left just like what is happening in the Democrat party that has gone off the rails and has really joined the international Left.   They won't unseat Francis.  He is doing what they wanted him to do.   They should unseat him, but they wont.

So essentially the RCC which has stood for 1,685 years or 964 years (if you start from 1054 A.D. Schism) is already dead. Amazing that a church that fought to hard for supremacy in the Middle Ages and Renaissance would nullify themselves in the 21 Century. 

Politics and bowing to culture and transient morality has destroyed the RCC.  

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Fidei Defensor said:

So essentially the RCC which has stood for 1,685 years or 964 years (if you start from 1054 A.D. Schism) is already dead. Amazing that a church that fought to hard for supremacy in the Middle Ages and Renaissance would nullify themselves in the 21 Century. 

Politics and bowing to culture and transient morality has destroyed the RCC.  

Yes.   They allowed themselves to be a hide out for homosexual men and now we sexual scandals galore in that "church."  And then a heretical pope on top of it all.   The RCC has been and will always be a giant mess.

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes.   They allowed themselves to be a hide out for homosexual men and now we sexual scandals galore in that "church."  And then a heretical pope on top of it all.   The RCC has been and will always be a giant mess.

Do you think we will see it crumble in our life time? Our those who believe Babylon the Harlot is the RCC right? (Revelation 18). 

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

As I understand it the schism is between Francis (with the liberal wing of Catholicism) and the Pre-Vatican II group who want to see the Traditional Mass and teachings being restored.

It seems whenever  a liberal faction takes a foothold of an institution, be it political or religious, it drains it's life blood until dead. In that regard the USA dodged a deadly bullet with Trump's nomination.

Indeed, the pre-Vatican II conservatives will probably break into Old Believers and be like Lutheran Missouri Synod and PCA. However, my concern is after Pope Francis, the RCC could go staunch conservative and restore Vatican I: “Infallibility of the Pope: A Jesuit publication explained that when the pope mediated, God was thinking for him. Hymns appeared addressed, not to God, but to Pious IV; and same dared to speak of the holy Father as "The vice-God of humanity.(Church History in Plain Language 4th Edition, Chapter 36: The Restoration of Fortresses). ??☠️