• Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

By these verses

2 Thess 2:9-10

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan *with all* [ power and signs and lying wonders,]

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
KJV

The Lord verified throughout the history of the Bible: The Creation, The Law, The Prophets, Church Age, The Tribulation, The Millennial Kingdom, The Great White Throne, Eternal State that miracle, (supernatural manifestations of creative ability), belong to God alone... because you are convoluting this by your belief I suggest you pray about where you are with the Scripture here. It is God's warning to any if they don't search out the truth and continue to teach what wrong teaching...

James 3:1-3

3 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. 2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body. 
NKJV
The Word of God alone is The Authority to Life and Godliness... your teaching that devil and demons are able to perform miracles is not according to God's Word!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Amen~!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Quote Joshua 5:29 minute mark:
"...I love the power of God, I love seeing people get healed, I love signs, I love wonders, I love miracles, I love when gods glory shows up, and it messes everybody up..
But heres the thing, like there's something about holiness that brings up into intimacy with god, it says, you know, blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God, and it says for without holiness, no one will see God."

Joshua, young men are to be sober minded...
Titus 2:6  Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
With this god who "Messes everybody up," and looking like you just polished off a fifth of whiskey, and and calling that the "Holy Spirit" is anything but sober minded, it's blasphemous...
Then go on to "inject" the pure in heart, and holiness following?

When any are chasing the spiritual gifts of God, instead of God, they make an idol out of His gifts, and anything but God shows up when idols are worshiped.

Quote Joshua, 6:18 minute mark:
"The truth is, you can walk in power and not have a relationship with God. I remember hearing a sermon ah by Benny Hinn which was, he was saying how he lost that inner anointing where he was seeing the signs and miracles manifest in his life, bu he actually lost the inner anointing."

This is the same Benny Hinn, who feels he got his necromancy "anointing" when soaked on the graves of two lost women.
Aimee Semple McPherson, false healer (Married 3 times. First husband was legit, and died. 2nd and 3rd ended in divorce while in "ministry." This "faith healer" died of an "apparent" overdose and compounded by kidney failure.)
Kathryn Kuhlman, (A false healer who died on the operating table during open heart surgery. Healer, heal yourself?)

Benny Hinn's  "anointing" is similar to Simon the Sorcerers in Acts Chapter 8:
Benny Hinn, A believer in NINE members of the godhead not the THREE that are in the Trinity. (He may have plagiarized this from the unrecommended and troublesome Dake's study bible.)
Benny Hinn, who said Fidel Castro would die in 1990.
Benny Hinn, who said that "God will destroy the homosexual community of America in 1995 with fire."
Benny Hinn, who said of those, like myself, who expose wicked men like himself "I sometimes wish god would give me a holy ghost machine gun so I could blow your heads off"
Benny Hinn, who said if we speak against him, then "your children would pay for it" (Implying curses, from the false god he serves...)
Benny Hinn, who said " I place a curse on every man and every woman that will stretch his hand against this anointing. I curse that man who dares to speak a word against this ministry."
Benny Hinn, who said "I believe that Jesus, God’s Son, is about to appear physically in meetings and to believers around the world to wake us up."

"Jesus" will NEVER appear physically in Benny's meetings!
Mat 24:26  Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, He is in the desert; go not forth: behold, He is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
We Jesus Christ comes, All will know it in an instant!
Mat 24:27  For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Then there's Benny Hinn's Wife Suzanne, who marries Benny, divorced Benny, and remarried Benny. In the past she's been a shoplifter, addicted to prescription drugs, at one of her "anointed" teachings in the past, she informed people in the audience: "you need a holy ghost enema right up your rear end!" What utter BLASPHEMY!

I can see why those that go to Bethel would refer to Benny Hinn, as they practice necromancy "soaking" on graves too for their anointing.
Benny Hinn is lost, and has no business teaching in any crusade or church setting.

I noted those books you were sandwiched between for this video:

Roland Baker, "Keeping the Fire" Husband of the demonic channeler Heidi Baker

Reinhard Bonnke, "Hell Empty Heaven Full"
I still recall the sketchiness of a dead pastor that was "raised" by this man's "anointing" in the 90s. Not to mention, at the same crusade where this happened, 14 "died" getting crushed trying to get in to see the show. Where was their resurrection anointing? And of course, Reinhard has prayed for Benny Hinn, and has evangelized with the Jesus Culture that formed at the Bethel Redding.
http://letusreason.org/Popteac13.htm

God's holy Scripture goes against the very title of this "Heaven Full" book!

And these are the very verses just preceding to the ones you mentioned for your video:

Matthew 7:14-20  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.  (15)  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves(16)  Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?  (17)  Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.  (18)  A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.  (19)  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.  (20)  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

@Joshua-777

Have you thought or acted on any of the great advice some have recently given you?
Not only for you, but for any that should be in this obfuscated thinking.

On the suggestion below, I felt Cobalt speaks for a number of us here with our concerns for you, and anybody caught up in NAR:
https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/214000-bethel-church-a-different-gospel/?do=findComment&comment=2854864
Snip: (Emphasis mine)
"...it seems there are many people in Christian circles today that talk about zeal, and how great it is. An they would be correct. You have to have zeal for what you are passionate about, especially when it comes to Jesus. But I see these exact same people suddenly balk when that zeal is for sound doctrine and discernment. Suddenly discernment is this mean, awful thing that no one should exercise. Because it would touch something they are connected with."

"...Step way, take a deep breath, study the Word, pray, and logically and rationally ask yourself if what you are involved in is actually operating the way that God tells us it should be, in the New Testament. Start with Acts, Romans and 1st & 2nd Corinthians, in their entirety."

I spoke at length with a man on the street who brought up Todd White yesterday, warning him of the same things about Bethel Church. And pointing him to Christ, and His Word in context. God's Word that is sharper than any two edged sword was getting through to him, to God be the glory!

Praying for eyes to truly see, and ears to truly hear again in this generation! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

On 9/21/2018 at 7:37 PM, Badjao33 said:

But I didn't use snopes :(  In fact, until you mentioned these allegations against it's founder, I hadn't heard about them before.  

Because Muslims reject the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ YOU will die in your sins and up in the eternal lake of fire.

On 8/27/2018 at 5:51 PM, Joshua-777 said:

You are listening to a Novice.

10 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Badjao33 is not a Muslim, but ministers to Muslims... that is my understanding. 

A None Muslim cannot minister to Muslims.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

40 minutes ago, Robert William said:

You are listening to a Novice.

You are listening to a false , accursed gospel .....repenting of sins to be saved is not possible,it is not Biblical and is nowhere to be found in the KJV.Prove this to be wrong and I know where you can get one million dollars.Best of luck !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

No takers? Great. Now let’s move on and quit telling poor lost sinners that they must stop,sinning before they can be saved.Repentance is MANDANTORY for salvation.....let me make that clear.Repentance does not mean to quit sinning,however. God repented more than anyone else in the Bible and we know He did not have to conquer any sin.Repentance for salvation means to have a change of mind—— seeing you are not as hot as you think you are in God’s eyes. You need to see for the first time that you are a wretched sinner, without hope except for the Shed Blood Of Christ on the Cross.It is a life long change of how you view yourself.It is the evidence of a contrite heart, without which you ain’t gonna be saved.THAT is repentance.It sounds just like this—- “Lord, have mercy on me a sinner!” The purpose of the Law is to drive you to that truth.If you have not had that “Woe is Me” moment of “ fear and trembling” in your relationship with God, you could be lacking that relationship.As always, I could be wrong.I am betting my eternal soul that I am not.