Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

I posted an interesting video of a father and daughter acrobatic team.   I just looked for it and I can't find it.   I am finding it hard to believe that it was considered unworthy for the General Videos.

It was of the father balancing the daughter upside down on his head while he ascended a ladder and then crossed a ladder bridge, and finally descended another ladder.   I thought it was a really interesting video.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

15 minutes ago, Debp said:

I posted an interesting video of a father and daughter acrobatic team.   I just looked for it and I can't find it.   I am finding it hard to believe that it was considered unworthy for the General Videos.

It was of the father balancing the daughter upside down on his head while he ascended a ladder and then crossed a ladder bridge, and finally descended another ladder.   I thought it was a really interesting video.

sometimes it takes a bit of time for it to be checked out..  you might want to leave one of the mods a PM and check on it.

Edited by other one
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

Debp, just wondering if u realised your post of this topic appeared three times lol. 

Edited by Estrella
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Debp, just wondering if u realised your post of this topic appeared three times lol. 

new tactic?    Maybe we should help....   each of us start a new thread every morning with the title of "Where's Debp's video"

• Haha 1

No i suppose there is an error on her connection that probably made her click submit 3 times, causing her post to appear thrice. Hopefully she reads this post. 

9 minutes ago, Estrella said:

No i suppose there is an error on her connection that probably made her click submit 3 times, causing her post to appear thrice. Hopefully she reads this post. 

Happens to me often enough to check and delete the duplicates...  I suppose we should report the duplicates so one of the servants can delete the duplicates.    Can you delete a thread you started like a post????   I've never tried.

4 minutes ago, other one said:

Happens to me often enough to check and delete the duplicates...  I suppose we should report the duplicates so one of the servants can delete the duplicates.    Can you delete a thread you started like a post????   I've never tried.

Lol. Cant delete thread i think..but can edit and state reason. I hv pmed her too. Im sure she'd edit them once she gets my pm. Or perhaps she's could contact the mods then. 

Edited by Estrella

5 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Lol. Cant delete post i think..but can edit and state reason. I hv pmed her too. Im sure she'd edit them once she gets my pm. 

at some point in time we do get the authority of deleting our own posts...  I just started and deleted a thread....   but it didn't have any other posts on it.

Edited by other one

4 minutes ago, other one said:

at some point in time we do get the authority of deleting our own posts...  I just started and deleted a thread....   but it didn't have any other posts on it.

Oh is it? Im not sure either. Thought ive seen some thread re-editted when they wanted to delete it later but cant. But the thread had replies already.

Perhaps like what you have said, you could delete it coz no one had commented yet. Her other duplicate posts has no reply. Hopefully she could delete them then. 

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

5 hours ago, Estrella said:

4 hours ago, other one said:

new tactic?    Maybe we should help....   each of us start a new thread every morning with the title of "Where's Debp's video"

Sorry.... trouble with WiFi.  I never saw the three topics either...only one.   Now I still don't see even one of my acrobatic video. ???  Will check later, battery running low here.