Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 Thessalonians 2:11 (KJV) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Notice anything strange and out of the ordinary going on in the news lately? If you haven't been paying attention, a whole lot of news, military fighter jet videos and interviews with official military high ranking officers is going on with major news outlets, such as Fox News, being devoted to UFO's. All of these videos and interviews can be found by Googling them, or at such sites as Fox News and Tucker Carlson. 

Does it strike anyone as strange that these videos and this information has been hidden and classified by the government for a long time now. Now suddenly out of the blue, we have relatively unknown official active and retired high ranking military officers and fighter pilots on the news showing and discussing UFO encounters? Does this raise any questions, such as:

• Whom authorized this release of classified video, official testimony and information and why?
  • Why now and for what reasons?
  • Why is it being distributed and released in this manner?

Last time I checked, more people believe in UFO's and evolution than the God of the Bible. IMO, this can be nothing else but official government soft disclosure, leading up to an official announcement about extraterrestrial life and we're being visited. Panspermia, an evolutionary theory gaining popularity and acceptance, that life on this planet was 'seeded' by superior extraterrestrials and are our creators. Would fit right in with their 'delusion' and a 'lie' when official ET evidence and confirmation arrives. 

It's way to much detail to go into, but the Vatican is deeply involved with the 'search for extra terrestrials' on Mt. Graham, Arizona. Not to mention Fatima, the 1917 miracle of the sun, and the documented undeniable Mary aberrations that have taken place over the century globally and are still occurring and being recorded and documented by hundreds of thousands of eyewitnesses. 

I ask again, does this seem strange and out of the ordinary? All this is gaining momentum and coverage rapidly, thus leading me to see it must be leading to something in the near future.

What's your thoughts? 

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1977

I'm not so sure about the ufo's and so on but as far as I know "the lie" refers to the same lie satan told Eve. "You shall not surely die"

This is because that the biggest deception in the Christian world is that you shall not surely die if you don't stay with the Word of God. So you can do all kinds of horrible things yet are ok as long as you just confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (which He is of course)

In other words, they have not received the love for the truth that they might be saved. Since Jesus is the Word He is the Truth.

To most, "anything goes" except for the Word of God. Then it's wrong.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

There are now a lot of subcultures within the internet. One of those is the "UFO's are real" one. I don't bother with those videos, which means the whole thing is really off my radar. I say that as someone that actually saw one at around 3:00 a.m. off I-5 in northern California back in the mid-80's. And I think there is some darned peculiar stuff in a lot of the photos from the surface of mars.

But I don's see this as "the lie". This is just more of the same sort of ephemeral stuff that is always lurking in the background.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

2 Thessalonians 2:11 (KJV) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Notice anything strange and out of the ordinary going on in the news lately? If you haven't been paying attention, a whole lot of news, military fighter jet videos and interviews with official military high ranking officers is going on with major news outlets, such as Fox News, being devoted to UFO's. All of these videos and interviews can be found by Googling them, or at such sites as Fox News and Tucker Carlson. 

Does it strike anyone as strange that these videos and this information has been hidden and classified by the government for a long time now. Now suddenly out of the blue, we have relatively unknown official active and retired high ranking military officers and fighter pilots on the news showing and discussing UFO encounters? Does this raise any questions, such as:

• Whom authorized this release of classified video, official testimony and information and why?

Last time I checked, more people believe in UFO's and evolution than the God of the Bible. IMO, this can be nothing else but official government soft disclosure, leading up to an official announcement about extraterrestrial life and we're being visited. Panspermia, an evolutionary theory gaining popularity and acceptance, that life on this planet was 'seeded' by superior extraterrestrials and are our creators. Would fit right in with their 'delusion' and a 'lie' when official ET evidence and confirmation arrives. 

It's way to much detail to go into, but the Vatican is deeply involved with the 'search for extra terrestrials' on Mt. Graham, Arizona. Not to mention Fatima, the 1917 miracle of the sun, and the documented undeniable Mary aberrations that have taken place over the century globally and are still occurring and being recorded and documented by hundreds of thousands of eyewitnesses. 

I ask again, does this seem strange and out of the ordinary? All this is gaining momentum and coverage rapidly, thus leading me to see it must be leading to something in the near future.

What's your thoughts? 

Belief in extraterrestrial life and Evolution go hand in hand.   It throws a wrench in the Bible's teaching that man is a special creation made in God's image.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 8/28/2018 at 8:14 AM, Dennis1209 said:

What's your thoughts? 

ALERT: My thought is everyone that will just shut off the TV stop all watching of any of the 24/7  cable "news" networks and instead quickly and deliberately fill in ALL of that time reading the Bible, praying and thinking, upon what is read will  be a whole lot better off than they will ever be by watching any of the cable industries enticements to watch their advertisements for soaps, cars, and personal hygiene products, that they call news.

Side note; I have done just that - NO FOX NEWS, NO CNN, NO MSNBC, NO CNBC,  NOR BLOOMBERG. I am so much happier, have hardly a care in or of this world. I  am ever so much more aware of my Lord's awesome power and his love for me it all  just gets closer and so much better than when I would watch those soap sellers  And so far no alien has smashed through any doors here and eaten any of the family. Hey if they do, well absent from the flesh present with the Lord, a hello Jesus moment.

All that distracts from time spent in the Lord an doing His will in all that I do is part of the ministry of the little antichrists of which there are many at work today  and every day.

My thoughts: Seek the Lord and not Carlsen. Any Carlsen like tv personality of any persuasion- they are all soap sellers, first telling me I am unclean and then that I  need their wisdom and products. Nope! I do not have need of their distractions. I have been long ago washed clean by the shed blood of my Lord Jesus. I am white as snow acceptable in the sight of God the Father. I do not have need of distractions from soap salesmen nor from long legged soap sales ladies.

Praise God, read His word, know Jesus has it all covered for me. Nothing is left to chance, nothing. God is sovereign.

Edited by Neighbor
changed a sentence structure- same content
  • Praise God! 3

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Belief in extraterrestrial life and Evolution go hand in hand.   It throws a wrench in the Bible's teaching that man is a special creation made in God's image.  

At a surface level I tend to agree. However, for all we know he made completely different creatures on other worlds. The bible is silent on it, though. 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

If aliens exist I think they are demons in disguise......Klaatu barada nikto

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

12 hours ago, Still Alive said:

At a surface level I tend to agree. However, for all we know he made completely different creatures on other worlds. The bible is silent on it, though. 

In one ficticious account, while messing with cloning, genetic enhancements, and artificial intelligence, humans in the future create mutant sentient androids who become fugitives that loathe their pointless existence but are powerless to affect changes in their own time so stealthily they adapt technology to travel back in time through particle accelerators and punish humans for tampering with nature.  

7 hours ago, Michael37 said:

In one ficticious account, while messing with cloning, genetic enhancements, and artificial intelligence, humans in the future create mutant sentient androids who become fugitives that loathe their pointless existence but are powerless to affect changes in their own time so stealthily they adapt technology to travel back in time through particle accelerators and punish humans for tampering with nature.  

That's not fiction. We're here, and we're ticked!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:14 AM, Dennis1209 said:

What's your thoughts? 

Satan could not deceive man unless man first deceives himself . 

No doubt that a vast majority that rejects God would accept a being coming down from the heavens as a superior product of interstellar evolution . And bow themselves before such a being.

We know from scripture that Satan is holding a temporary lease to the earth ,  and that as of today he still has access to the presence of God to continually accuse the brethren .

It seems to me that gives him a pretty wide berth in the universe to practice his deceit . 

Interesting that in the United Nations Charter they thought to include a provision concerning extra terrestrials  and what the responsibilities  a nation are  if visited by one  .