• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 8/28/2018 at 10:20 PM, DignifiedResponse said:

Joh 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

On 8/28/2018 at 10:20 PM, DignifiedResponse said:

Now, let's begin with a few official definitions from Roman Catholicism, on what 'transubstantiation', so that none may argue that the correct definition was not given.

Why ?    The truth is greatly outnumbered here,  much much much more than the Apostle Paul and the Ekklesia were outnumbered at/in Athens in the New Testament.     The 'official definitions'.  explanations,  etc,   are all wrong and in error - regardless of who argues what , where and when.   i.e. "the correct definition" is in error,  as are the incorrect definitions !  (any definition "of the flesh"/ not from Yahuweh (the Creator) )....

Thus,  arguing anything about any definition results in more error, promoting more error,  leaving out the truth , Scripture, from/of God and Jesus.

It would be cleared up at once,  but only for those who know and understand John 6:63, which leaves out most of the world and all of those who trust in doctrines and traditions of men and of demons.   

Without revelation from Yahuweh (God),  the truth remains unknown to all those who support ungodliness , even though it is plainly written in Scripture,  as even the Scribes and the Pharisees read the Scriptures in Hebrew and later in Greek,  but still continued to oppose Jesus and Jesus' pupils (the Apostles and the Ekklesia).

The Father in heaven is praised by Jesus out loud,  for "revealing salvation to little children"  because it is the Father's Good Pleasure so to do, 

AND for HIDING SALVATION,  from the educated ones (and obviously from all the false teachers and false prophets and false religions).....

unless one becomes as a little child,  they will never see the Kingdom of Heaven.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, createdequal said:

If you are criticizing Transubstantiation

I am debunking the pagan mythos that is garbed in Christian terminology, known as "Transubstantiation".  The quotations you refer to that brought you to being lost in them, were official Roman Catholic theological positions.  They were cited, so that I would not be blamed for misrepresenting what is taught (currently) by said theology.

14 hours ago, createdequal said:

yes, isn't it interesting that those IBelieveTheBibleOnly people do not believe the Bible when it comes to this passage (and others)?

Those, such as myself, which indeed believe the entire Bible, specially believe the texts when Jesus speaks.  Therefore, instead of accusation without substantiation, perhaps address the materials cited from the OP onward and address that which is given from the Bible.

13 hours ago, simplejeff said:

"enough" ?    So likewise leaving out Jesus' Own Explanation ?   Thus not gaining understanding of the Reality ? 

Truly, for those who read John 6, etc never read John 1 - 6, and see that the disciples and pharisees continually mistook Jesus spiritual words for literal ones.  Thus Roman Catholicism today takes up the same strain, even though Jesus explained what He was talking about:

Joh 6:57  As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

Jesus Himself "lives by" the  Father.  Doe Jesus take a bite out of His Father?  No.  Jesus lives by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of His Father, Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4; Deuteronomy 8:3.  Thus we live by ever word of Jesus.  His words are spirit, not flesh.  Jesus is the Living Bread (the Word, which proceeded forth from the Father), that came down from Heaven, yet not His human flesh (that never came down from Heaven).

They do not want to understand this, for it would mean they would have to admit being in the wrong, as I once had to.