• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Transubstantiation Unsubstantiated Substantially :P

Texts provided that are normally cited:

John 6:1-71 (entire context given, so no one can say I have taken anything out of context)

Joh 6:1  After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias.
Joh 6:2  And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.
Joh 6:3  And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.
Joh 6:4  And the passover, a feast of the Jews, was nigh.
Joh 6:5  When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?
Joh 6:6  And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.
Joh 6:7  Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little.
Joh 6:8  One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, saith unto him,
Joh 6:9  There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many?
Joh 6:10  And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand.
Joh 6:11  And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.
Joh 6:12  When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
Joh 6:13  Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.
Joh 6:14  Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.
Joh 6:15  When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.
Joh 6:16  And when even was now come, his disciples went down unto the sea,
Joh 6:17  And entered into a ship, and went over the sea toward Capernaum. And it was now dark, and Jesus was not come to them.
Joh 6:18  And the sea arose by reason of a great wind that blew.
Joh 6:19  So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid.
Joh 6:20  But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid.
Joh 6:21  Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went.
Joh 6:22  The day following, when the people which stood on the other side of the sea saw that there was none other boat there, save that one whereinto his disciples were entered, and that Jesus went not with his disciples into the boat, but that his disciples were gone away alone;
Joh 6:23  (Howbeit there came other boats from Tiberias nigh unto the place where they did eat bread, after that the Lord had given thanks:)
Joh 6:24  When the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, neither his disciples, they also took shipping, and came to Capernaum, seeking for Jesus.
Joh 6:25  And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, Rabbi, when camest thou hither?
Joh 6:26  Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
Joh 6:27  Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath Joh 6:28  Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Joh 6:29  Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
Joh 6:30  They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
Joh 6:31  Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
Joh 6:32  Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
Joh 6:33  For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Joh 6:34  Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
Joh 6:35  And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
Joh 6:36  But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
Joh 6:37  All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
Joh 6:38  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
Joh 6:39  And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
Joh 6:40  And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:41  The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
Joh 6:42  And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
Joh 6:43  Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
Joh 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:45  It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
Joh 6:46  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
Joh 6:47  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
Joh 6:48  I am that bread of life.
Joh 6:49  Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
Joh 6:50  This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
Joh 6:51  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
Joh 6:52  The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
Joh 6:53  Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
Joh 6:54  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:55  For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
Joh 6:56  He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
Joh 6:57  As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
Joh 6:58  This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
Joh 6:59  These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.
Joh 6:60  Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?
Joh 6:61  When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
Joh 6:62  What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
Joh 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Joh 6:64  But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
Joh 6:65  And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
Joh 6:66  From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
Joh 6:67  Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
Joh 6:68  Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
Joh 6:69  And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
Joh 6:70  Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
Joh 6:71  He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Matthew 26:17-35 (whole context given):

Mat 26:17  Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?
Mat 26:18  And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.
Mat 26:19  And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the passover.
Mat 26:20  Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.
Mat 26:21  And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
Mat 26:22  And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?
Mat 26:23  And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.
Mat 26:24  The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
Mat 26:25  Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
Mat 26:26  And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
Mat 26:27  And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
Mat 26:28  For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Mat 26:29  But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.
Mat 26:30  And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.
Mat 26:31  Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.
Mat 26:32  But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.
Mat 26:33  Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.
Mat 26:34  Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
Mat 26:35  Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.

Mark 14:12-31 (whole context given):

Mar 14:12  And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?
Mar 14:13  And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him.
Mar 14:14  And wheresoever he shall go in, say ye to the goodman of the house, The Master saith, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
Mar 14:15  And he will shew you a large upper room furnished and prepared: there make ready for us.
Mar 14:16  And his disciples went forth, and came into the city, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover.
Mar 14:17  And in the evening he cometh with the twelve.
Mar 14:18  And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, One of you which eateth with me shall betray me.
Mar 14:19  And they began to be sorrowful, and to say unto him one by one, Is it I? and another said, Is it I?
Mar 14:20  And he answered and said unto them, It is one of the twelve, that dippeth with me in the dish.
Mar 14:21  The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.
Mar 14:22  And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.
Mar 14:23  And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.
Mar 14:24  And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
Mar 14:25  Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
Mar 14:26  And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.
Mar 14:27  And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.
Mar 14:28  But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee.
Mar 14:29  But Peter said unto him, Although all shall be offended, yet will not I.
Mar 14:30  And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice.
Mar 14:31  But he spake the more vehemently, If I should die with thee, I will not deny thee in any wise. Likewise also said they all.

Luke 22:7-39 (whole context given):

Luk 22:7  Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed.
Luk 22:8  And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.
Luk 22:9  And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare?
Luk 22:10  And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.
Luk 22:11  And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
Luk 22:12  And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.
Luk 22:13  And they went, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover.
Luk 22:14  And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.
Luk 22:15  And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:
Luk 22:16  For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.
Luk 22:17  And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves:
Luk 22:18  For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.
Luk 22:19  And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
Luk 22:20  Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
Luk 22:21  But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table.
Luk 22:22  And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!
Luk 22:23  And they began to enquire among themselves, which of them it was that should do this thing.
Luk 22:24  And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest.
Luk 22:25  And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
Luk 22:26  But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
Luk 22:27  For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
Luk 22:28  Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.
Luk 22:29  And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
Luk 22:30  That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Luk 22:31  And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
Luk 22:33  And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death.
Luk 22:34  And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.
Scripture Must Be Fulfilled in Jesus
Luk 22:35  And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
Luk 22:36  Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Luk 22:37  For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.
Luk 22:38  And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
Luk 22:39  And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

John 13:1-38 (whole context given):

Joh 13:1  Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
Joh 13:2  And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;
Joh 13:3  Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;
Joh 13:4  He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
Joh 13:5  After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
Joh 13:6  Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
Joh 13:7  Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
Joh 13:8  Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
Joh 13:9  Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.
Joh 13:10  Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
Joh 13:11  For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.
Joh 13:12  So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?
Joh 13:13  Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
Joh 13:14  If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
Joh 13:15  For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
Joh 13:16  Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
Joh 13:17  If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
Joh 13:18  I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
Joh 13:19  Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
Joh 13:20  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
Joh 13:21  When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
Joh 13:22  Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
Joh 13:23  Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
Joh 13:24  Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.
Joh 13:25  He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?
Joh 13:26  Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
Joh 13:27  And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.
Joh 13:28  Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.
Joh 13:29  For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.
Joh 13:30  He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.
Joh 13:31  Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
Joh 13:32  If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.
Joh 13:33  Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.
Joh 13:34  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Joh 13:35  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Joh 13:36  Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
Joh 13:37  Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.
Joh 13:38  Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

1 Corinthians 5:6-8 (whole context given):

1Co 5:6  Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
1Co 5:7  Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
1Co 5:8  Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

1 Corinthians 10:1-22 (whole context given):

1Co 10:1  Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
1Co 10:2  And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
1Co 10:3  And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
1Co 10:4  And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
1Co 10:5  But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
1Co 10:6  Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
1Co 10:7  Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8  Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9  Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10  Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11  Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
1Co 10:12  Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
1Co 10:13  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
1Co 10:14  Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
1Co 10:15  I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.
1Co 10:16  The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
1Co 10:17  For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
1Co 10:18  Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
1Co 10:19  What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?
1Co 10:20  But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
1Co 10:21  Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
1Co 10:22  Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

1 Corinthians 11:17-34 (whole context given):

1Co 11:17  Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.
1Co 11:18  For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
1Co 11:19  For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.
1Co 11:20  When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.
1Co 11:21  For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.
1Co 11:22  What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.
1Co 11:23  For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
1Co 11:24  And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
1Co 11:25  After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
1Co 11:26  For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
1Co 11:27  Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
1Co 11:28  But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
1Co 11:29  For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
1Co 11:30  For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
1Co 11:31  For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
1Co 11:32  But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.
1Co 11:33  Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.
1Co 11:34  And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come.

Hebrews 11:23-29 (whole context given):

Heb 11:23  By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.
Heb 11:24  By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
Heb 11:25  Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
Heb 11:26  Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
Heb 11:27  By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
Heb 11:28  Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
Heb 11:29  By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.

Passover:

Exodus 12:1-51 (whole context given):

Exo 12:1  And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying,
Exo 12:2  This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.
Exo 12:3  Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:
Exo 12:4  And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.
Exo 12:5  Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
Exo 12:6  And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
Exo 12:7  And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
Exo 12:8  And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
Exo 12:9  Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
Exo 12:10  And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
Exo 12:11  And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S passover.
Exo 12:12  For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
Exo 12:13  And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
Exo 12:14  And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.
Exo 12:15  Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
Exo 12:16  And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.
Exo 12:17  And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.
Exo 12:18  In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.
Exo 12:19  Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land.
Exo 12:20  Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread.
Exo 12:21  Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
Exo 12:22  And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.
Exo 12:23  For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
Exo 12:24  And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.
Exo 12:25  And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service.
Exo 12:26  And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?
Exo 12:27  That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.
Exo 12:28  And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.
Exo 12:29  And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
Exo 12:30  And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.
Exo 12:31  And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said.
Exo 12:32  Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.
Exo 12:33  And the Egyptians were urgent upon the people, that they might send them out of the land in haste; for they said, We be all dead men.
Exo 12:34  And the people took their dough before it was leavened, their kneadingtroughs being bound up in their clothes upon their shoulders.
Exo 12:35  And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:
Exo 12:36  And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.
Exo 12:37  And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children.
Exo 12:38  And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.
Exo 12:39  And they baked unleavened cakes of the dough which they brought forth out of Egypt, for it was not leavened; because they were thrust out of Egypt, and could not tarry, neither had they prepared for themselves any victual.
Exo 12:40  Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.
Exo 12:41  And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.
Exo 12:42  It is a night to be much observed unto the LORD for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of the LORD to be observed of all the children of Israel in their generations.
Exo 12:43  And the LORD said unto Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the passover: There shall no stranger eat thereof:
Exo 12:44  But every man's servant that is bought for money, when thou hast circumcised him, then shall he eat thereof.
Exo 12:45  A foreigner and an hired servant shall not eat thereof.
Exo 12:46  In one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth ought of the flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall ye break a bone thereof.
Exo 12:47  All the congregation of Israel shall keep it.
Exo 12:48  And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.
Exo 12:49  One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.
Exo 12:50  Thus did all the children of Israel; as the LORD commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.
Exo 12:51  And it came to pass the selfsame day, that the LORD did bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt by their armies.

Passover:

Leviticus 23:4-8 (whole context given):

Lev 23:4  These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
Lev 23:5  In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD'S passover.
Lev 23:6  And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
Lev 23:7  In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
Lev 23:8  But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

These are the primary texts.

Now, let's begin with a few official definitions from Roman Catholicism, on what 'transubstantiation', so that none may argue that the correct definition was not given.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist

Now, let's begin with a few official definitions from Roman Catholicism, on what 'transubstantiation', so that none may argue that the correct definition was not given.

"The "Transubstantiation" of the "Eucharist":

" ... when the priest consecrates bread and wine, so that they become Christ's body and Christ's blood. ...

... But in these two instances, the bread and wine of the Eucharist, the mind is not left to itself. By the revelation of Christ it knows that the substance has been changed, in the one case into the substance of his body, in the other into the substance of his blood. ...

... The accidents remain in their totality-for example, that which was wine and is now Christ's blood still has the smell of wine, the intoxicating power of wine. ...

... All we shall say here is that his body is wholly present ... " [EWTN online; Frank J. Sheed; Taken from Theology for Beginners © 1981 by Frank J. Sheed, Chapter 18.] - http://www.ewtn.com/faith/teachings/eucha4.htm

Another:

"... Bishops and priests being, as they are, God's interpreters and ambassadors, empowered in His name to teach mankind the divine law and the rules of conduct, and holding, as they do, His place on earth, it is evident that no nobler function than theirs can be imagined. Justly, therefore, are they called not only Angels, but even gods, because of the fact that they exercise in our midst the power and prerogatives of the immortal God.

In all ages, priests have been held in the highest honour; yet the priests of the New Testament far exceed all others. For the power of consecrating and offering the body and blood of our Lord and of forgiving sins, which has been conferred on them, not only has nothing equal or like to it on earth, but even surpasses human reason and understanding.. ..." [Source: The Catechism of the Council of Trent (The Roman Catechism), Sacrament of Holy Orders, Dignity of this Sacrament.] - http://catholicapologetics.info/thec...s-Orders.shtml

Another:

“...we find in obedience to the words of his priests - Hoc est Corpus Meum - God Himself descends on the altar, that he comes whenever they call Him; and as often as they call Him, and places Himself in their hands, even though they should be His enemies.

And after having come, he remains, entirely at their disposal; they move Him as they please, from one place to another; they may, if they wish, shut Him up in the tabernacle, expose Him on the altar, or carry Him outside the church; they may, if they choose, eat His flesh, and give Him for the food of others. ; Oh how great is their power!” [“The Dignity of the Priesthood”, by St. Alphonsus de Liguori, p. 9; http://www.freewebs.com/wallmell/Lig...iesPriest.pdf] - http://web.archive.org/web/201301201...tiesPriest.pdf

Another:

"...one place to another...", even in a little black bag... [Link, beware]
  "... Thus the priest may, in a certain manner, be called the creator of his Creator, since by saying the words of consecration, he creates, as it were, Jesus in the sacrament, by giving him a sacramental existence, and produces him as a victim to be offered to the eternal Father.

As in creating the world it was sufficient for God to have said, Let it be made, and it was created He spoke, and they were made? 1 so it is sufficient for the priest to say, " Hoc est corpus meum," and behold the bread is no longer bread, but the body of Jesus Christ. "The power of the priest," says St. Bernardine of Sienna," is the power of the divine person; for the transubstantiation of the bread requires as much power as the creation of the world." 2 And St. Augustine has written," O venerable sanctity of the hands! O happy function of the priest ! He that created (if I may say so) gave me the power to create him; and he that created me without me is himself created by me!" 3! As the Word of God created heaven and earth, so, says St. Jerome, the words of the priest create Jesus Christ." - The Dignity of the Priesthood”, by St. Alphonsus de Liguori, p. 11 - http://web.archive.org/web/201301201...tiesPriest.pdf
  Another:   "... He has given him power over the body of Jesus Christ, he has placed in his hands the keys of paradise, he has raised him above all the kings of the earth, and above all the angels in heaven; in a word, he has made him, as it were, a God on earth: " A God on earth." ...

... 1 " Deus terrenus." ..." - The Dignity of the Priesthood”, by St. Alphonsus de Liguori, p. 26 - http://web.archive.org/web/201301201...tiesPriest.pdf
  Another:   "In this moment, the priest quite literally becomes Christ Himself: his own personality is blotted out; it is absorbed in that of the everlasting priest who is, at one time, the offered victim and the supreme officiant." - This is The Mass, Henri Daniel-Rops, Fulton J. Sheen, Yousuf Karsh, trans. with annotations by Alastair Guinan, New York: Hawthorn Books, Inc., 1965. First ed. 1958, p. 118. Nihil Obstat: Robert E. Hunt, S.T. D., Censor Librorum. Imprimatur: Thomas A. Boland, S.T.D. Archbishop of Newark.   "… of the body and blood of the Lord under the species of bread and wine

Eucharistic worship is therefore precisely the expression of that love which is the authentic and deepest characteristic of the Christian vocation. …

… It has the appearance of bread and wine, that is to say of food and drink …

In the encyclical Redemptor hominis(33) I have already drawn attention to the close link between the sacrament of Penance and the sacrament of the Eucharist. It is not only that Penance leads to the Eucharist, but that the Eucharist also leads to Penance. …

… There is a close link between this element of the Eucharist and its sacredness, that is to say, its being a holy and sacred action. Holy and sacred, because in it are the continual presence and action of Christ, "the Holy One" of God,(36) "anointed with the Holy Spirit,"(37) "consecrated by the Father"(38) to lay down His life of His own accord and to take it up again,(39) and the High Priest of the New Covenant.(40) For it is He who, represented by the celebrant, makes His entrance into the sanctuary and proclaims His Gospel. …

The priest offers the holy Sacrifice in persona Christi; this means more than offering "in the name of' or "in place of' Christ. In persona means in specific sacramental identification with "the eternal High Priest"(42) who is the author and principal subject of this sacrifice of His, a sacrifice in which, in truth, nobody can take His place. …

… 9. The Eucharist is above all else a sacrifice. It is the sacrifice of the Redemption and also the sacrifice of the New Covenant,(46) ...

… All who participate with faith in the Eucharist become aware that it is a "sacrifice," that is to say, a "consecrated Offering." For the bread and wine presented at the altar and accompanied by the devotion and the spiritual sacrifices of the participants are finally consecrated, so as to become truly, really and substantially Christ's own body that is given up and His blood that is shed. Thus, by virtue of the consecration, the species of bread and wine re-present (50) in a sacramental, unbloody manner the bloody propitiatory sacrifice offered by Him on the cross to His Father for the salvation of the world. …

… Nevertheless, there are also those people who, having been educated on the basis of the old liturgy in Latin, experience the lack of this "one language," which in all the world was an expression of the unity of the Church and through its dignified character elicited a profound sense of the Eucharistic Mystery. It is therefore necessary to show not only understanding but also full respect towards these sentiments and desires. As far as possible these sentiments and desires are to be accommodated, as is moreover provided for in the new dispositions.(55) The Roman Church has special obligations towards Latin, the splendid language of ancient Rome, and she must manifest them whenever the occasion presents itself. ..." - LETTER; DOMINICAE CENAE; OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF; JOHN PAUL II; TO ALL THE BISHOPS OF THE CHURCH; ON THE MYSTERY AND WORSHIP; OF THE EUCHARIST - http://w2.vatican.va/content/john-pa...cae-cenae.html

Another:   Hence Christ is present in the sacrament with His Flesh and Blood, Body and Soul, Humanity and Divinity. ...

... In the
absence of Scriptural proof, the Church finds a warrant for, and a propriety in, rendering Divine worship to the Blessed Sacrament in the most ancient and constant tradition...” - Transubstantiation, Catholic Encyclopedia; - http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm
  Another:   “We believe that the Mass, celebrated by the priest representing the person of Christ by virtue of the power received through the Sacrament of Orders, and offered by him in the name of Christ and the members of His Mystical Body, is the sacrifice of Calvary rendered sacramentally present on our altars. We believe that as the bread and wine consecrated by the Lord at the Last Supper were changed into His body and His blood which were to be offered for us on the cross, likewise the bread and wine consecrated by the priest are changed into the body and blood of Christ enthroned gloriously in heaven, and we believe that the mysterious presence of the Lord, under what continues to appear to our senses as before, is a true, real and substantial presence. ...

... Christ cannot be thus present in this sacrament except by the change into His body of the reality itself of the bread and the change into His blood of the reality itself of the wine, leaving unchanged only the properties of the bread and wine which our senses perceive. This mysterious change is very appropriately called by the Church transubstantiation. Every theological explanation which seeks some understanding of this mystery must, in order to be in accord with Catholic faith, maintain that in the reality itself, independently of our mind, the bread and wine have ceased to exist after the Consecration, so that it is the adorable body and blood of the Lord Jesus that from then on are really before us under the sacramental species of bread and wine, as the Lord willed it, in order to give Himself to us as food and to associate us with the unity of His Mystical Body. ...

... The unique and indivisible existence of the Lord glorious in heaven is not multiplied, but is rendered present by the sacrament in the many places on earth where Mass is celebrated. And this existence remains present, after the sacrifice, in the Blessed Sacrament which is, in the tabernacle, the living heart of each of our churches. And it is our very sweet duty to honor and adore in the blessed Host which our eyes see, the Incarnate Word whom they cannot see, and who, without leaving heaven, is made present before us.” - The Credo of the People of God, Promulgated by Pope Paul VI on June 30, 1968, Catholic Encyclopedia, http://www.newadvent.org/library/docs_pa06cr.htm
  Another:   “It should go without saying--but we'll say it anyway--that there never can be any explicit denial of transubstantiation contained in the words used by the priest. He can't say such things as “This is my body if you accept it by faith” or “This is a symbol of my blood.” ...” - Quick Questions 1994, Catholic Encyclopedia Almanac, http://www.newadvent.org/library/almanac_thisrock94.htm   “The priest says: Hoc est corpus meum, he has to say it for the validity of the consecration. Meum! But it is not he who says these words; his voice indeed we hear, but he is only the instrument of the Sovereign Priest: our Lord speaks through His minister. The glory of this minister consists precisely in disappearing, in allowing Jesus to act through his personality: Sacerdos alter Christus. This Christ now offering Himself to God by the hands of the priest is the same Christ who is in heaven. Same happiness, same power, same majesty. He is performing the same acts, offering the same adorations, the same thanksgiving, the same prayers. He, the object of the beatitude of the elect, is now in the hands of the priest: Agnoscite quod agitis. But if really the priest causes our Lord to be present on the altar, if he offers Him, whilst Jesus is now in heaven, have we not to conclude that it is from the very bosom of the Father that the priest draws this divine Victim? Agnoscite quod agitis.” - Our Priesthood, by the Rev. Joseph Bruneau, S.S.D.D.; Professor of Dogmatic Theology at St. Mary;s Seminary; Baltimore, MD.; B. Herder 17 South Broadway St. Louis, MO. 68 Great Russell St. LONDON, W.C. 1911 Nihil Obstat; M.F. Dinneen, S.S., D.D.; Censor deputatus; Imprimatur; [Maltese Cross] James Card. Gibbons; Baltimore; Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin; 1911 - https://archive.org/stream/ourpriest.../n156/mode/1up

Another:

"... Power of Consecrating

The third great power of the priestly office is the climax of all. It is the power of consecrating. "No act is greater," says saint Thomas, "than the consecration of the body of Christ." In this essential phase of the sacred ministry, the power of the priest is not surpassed by that of the bishop, the archbishop, the cardinal or the pope. Indeed it is equal to that of Jesus Christ. For in this role the priest speaks with the voice and the authority of God Himself.

When the priest pronounces the tremendous words of consecration, he reaches up into the heaven, brings Christ down from His throne, and places Him upon our altar to be offered up again as the victim for the sins of man. It is a power greater than that of monarchs and emperors. It is greater than that of saints and angels, greater than that of Seraphim and Cherubim. Indeed, it is greater than the power of the Virgin Mary. While the blessed virgin was the human agency by which Christ became incarnate a single time, the priest brings Christ down from heaven, and renders Him present on our altar as the eternal victim for the sins of man-not once, but, a thousand times! The priest speaks and lo! Christ the eternal and omnipotent God, bows His head in humble obedience to the priest's command.

[pg.271] Of what sublime dignity is the office of the Christian priest who is thus privileged to act as the ambassador and the vicegerent of Christ on earth. He continues the essential ministry of Christ - he teaches the faithful with the authority of Christ, he offers up again the same sacrifice of adoration and atonement which Christ offered on Calvary. No wonder that the name which spiritual writers are especially fond of applying to the priest is that of "alter Christus." For the priest is and should be another Christ. ..." - Faith of Millions, by Reverend John A. O'brien, Copyright 1938, published by Our Sunday Visitor, Huntington Indiana, - http://www.biblelight.net/mass.htm or http://www.biblelight.net/vatican.htm also found in [Several sources link]

That which is an "alter-Christus", or "another Christ" and "in the place of Christ" "on earth".

I do not want to misrepresent the actual statements, nor belief of the Roman Catholic position (though I know it to be unscriptural). The statements are as they are given, just highlighted, with the knowledge of 30 years experience as a Roman Catholic myself, who once worked in a specialized ministry for a brief time, dealing with the 'canonized saints' (of Roman Catholicism), the 'miracles' (Lourdes, Fatima, Guadalupe, etc.), and pilgrimmage sites likewise.

According to the Roman Catholic Dogma of the "Transubstantiation" the "elements" of the "Bread" and [fermented/"intoxicating"] "wine" remain outwardly in appearance as 'food' [bread] and 'drink' [wine], yet the are to be believed by the Roman Catholic faithful to actually be "under the auspices of" those outward "elements" the actual "sacrifice", the actual "body" [flesh] and "blood" of the LORD Jesus Christ upon Calvary.

Please take notice, that they are actually to believe they are eating the human flesh and the human blood of the Passover Sacrifice - Jesus... which Scripture forbids. In fact, some actually turn to blood in the mouth of the receiver [as Julia Kim, etc].

Blood, was Never to be eaten:

Genesis 9:4 KJB - But flesh with the life thereof, [which is] the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Exodus 23:18 KJB - Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leavened bread; neither shall the fat of my sacrifice remain until the morning.

Exodus 34:25 KJB - Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven; neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of the passover be left unto the morning.

The Blood of the Sacrifice, never to be eaten upon any occasion, was also never to be offered with any leaven/fermentation at all upon the Passover days - no alcohol for it is a drink of corruption, of the table of Belial.

In fact, the
Passover, all leaven [representing sin] was to be completely removed from the vicinity [Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land. Exodus 12:19].

It was a type of the perfect sinlessness of Christ Jesus, and to be the
"pure blood of the grape" [Deuteronomy 32:24], even the "fruit of the vine". Who will dare to presume to equate His righteous blood with a drink of Belial?

Leviticus 3:17 KJB - [It shall be] a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.

Leviticus 4:18 KJB - And he shall put [some] of the blood upon the horns of the altar which [is] before the LORD, that [is] in the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall pour out all the blood at the bottom of the altar of the burnt offering, which [is at] the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

Leviticus 4:30 KJB - "And the priest shall ... shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar."

Leviticus 4:34 KJB - And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering with his finger, and put [it] upon the horns of the altar of burnt offering, and shall pour out all the blood thereof at the bottom of the altar:

Leviticus 5:9 KJB - And he shall sprinkle of the blood of the sin offering upon the side of the altar; and the rest of the blood shall be wrung out at the bottom of the altar: it [is] a sin offering.

Leviticus 6:30 KJB - And no sin offering, whereof [any] of the blood is brought into the tabernacle of the congregation to reconcile [withal] in the holy [place], shall be eaten: it shall be burnt in the fire.

In many cases, if the blood was not sprinkled upon some part of the Sanctuary furniture, horns of the altar, before the veil, etc, generally all the blood was to be poured out upon the ground, and if some was sprinkled, all the remainder was poured out upon the ground, and in some other cases burned upon the altar.

Leviticus 7:26 KJB - Moreover ye shall eat no manner of blood, [whether it be] of fowl or of beast, in any of your dwellings.

Leviticus 7:27 KJB - Whatsoever soul [it be] that eateth any manner of blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

Leviticus 8:15 KJB - And he slew [it]; and Moses took the blood, and put [it] upon the horns of the altar round about with his finger, and purified the altar, and
poured the blood at the bottom of the altar, and sanctified it, to make reconciliation upon it.

Leviticus 9:9 KJB - And the sons of Aaron brought the blood unto him: and he dipped his finger in the blood, and put [it] upon the horns of the altar, and poured out the blood at the bottom of the altar:

Leviticus 17:10 KJB - And whatsoever man [there be] of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.

Notice that text, and take it to heart. The LORD will set His face against any one that eateth the blood, and cut him off.

Leviticus 17:11 KJB - For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.

Leviticus 17:12 KJB - Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.

Leviticus 17:13 KJB - And whatsoever man [there be] of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.

Leviticus 17:14 KJB - For [it is] the life of all flesh; the blood of it [is] for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh [is] the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

Notice that text and take it to heart. If any deliberately eat the blood of any manner of flesh, it is sin, literally, or by belief/faith, it is the same, for the conscience is then involved, and God's Word says that person shall be "cut off", and it means "cut off" of Eternal Life, as the type pointed to the anti-type.

Leviticus 19:26 KJB - Ye shall not eat [any thing] with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

Numbers 19:5 KJB - And [one] shall burn the heifer in his sight; her skin, and her flesh, and her blood, with her dung, shall he burn:

Deuteronomy 12:16 KJB - Only ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water.

The blood was to be poured upon the earth, never taken into the human digestive system.

Deuteronomy 12:23 KJB - Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood [is] the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.

Even, more striking is this verse, which says that the blood, wherein is the life thereof, was never to be eaten with the flesh.

Deuteronomy 12:24 KJB - Thou shalt not eat it; thou shalt pour it upon the earth as water.

Deuteronomy 12:25 KJB - Thou shalt not eat it; that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, when thou shalt do [that which is] right in the sight of the LORD.

Deuteronomy 12:27 KJB - And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

Deuteronomy 15:23 KJB - Only thou shalt not eat the blood thereof; thou shalt pour it upon the ground as water.

A case of sin:

1 Samuel 14:32 KJB - And the people flew upon the spoil, and took sheep, and oxen, and calves, and slew [them] on the ground: and the people did eat [them] with the blood.

1 Samuel 14:33 KJB - Then they told Saul, saying, Behold, the people sin against the LORD, in that they eat with the blood. And he said, Ye have transgressed: roll a great stone unto me this day.

1 Samuel 14:34 KJB - And Saul said, Disperse yourselves among the people, and say unto them, Bring me hither every man his ox, and every man his sheep, and slay [them] here, and eat; and sin not against the LORD in eating with the blood. And all the people brought every man his ox with him that night, and slew [them] there.

For "dogs" lick the blood [1 Kings 21:19, 22:38], and outside of New Jerusalem are "dogs" [Revelation 22:15].

Notice, it is sin to eat with the blood.

2 Kings 16:15 KJB - And king Ahaz commanded Urijah the priest, saying, Upon the great altar burn the morning burnt offering, and the evening meat offering, and the king's burnt sacrifice, and his meat offering, with the burnt offering of all the people of the land, and their meat offering, and their drink offerings; and sprinkle upon it all the blood of the burnt offering, and all the blood of the sacrifice: and the brasen altar shall be for me to enquire [by].

[King] David [type of Christ], acknowledges this in a type of language [like a metaphor] used of men which sacrificed their life, their blood, for a drink [cup] of water:

2 Samuel 23:7 KJB - And he said, Be it far from me, O LORD, that I should do this: [is not this] the blood of the men that went in jeopardy of their lives? therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mighty men.

1 Chronicles 11:19 KJB - And said, My God forbid it me, that I should do this thing: shall I drink the blood of these men that have put their lives in jeopardy? for with [the jeopardy of] their lives they brought it. Therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mightiest.

Will God drink the blood?

Psalms 50:13 KJB - Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

Who is to be drunken with the blood [metaphor]? The wicked.

Isaiah 49:26 KJB - And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

What do the wicked do?

Ezekiel 24:7 KJB - For her blood is in the midst of her; she set it upon the top of a rock; she poured it not upon the ground, to cover it with dust;

All the wicked of the end shall be a feast for the birds, where the eagles are gathered, there the carcase [Matthew 24:28; Luke 17:37], a judgment upon the wicked:

Ezekiel 39:17 KJB - And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, [even] a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

Ezekiel 39:18 KJB - Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.

Ezekiel 39:19 KJB - And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.

Zechariah 9:4 KJB - And I will take away his blood out of his mouth, and his abominations from between his teeth: but he that remaineth, even he, [shall be] for our God, and he shall be as a governor in Judah, and Ekron as a Jebusite.

Do any think that this is merely an OT thing for Jews? No, they are written for us Christians [Romans 15:4; 1 Corinthians 10:11]. Even in the NT, see the council of Jersualem, Acts 15.

Acts 15:20 KJB - But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood.

Acts 15:29 KJB - That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Acts 21:25 KJB - “As touching the Gentiles which believe ... that they
keep themselves from [things] offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.”

Indeed. In fact we can look most closely and see that what is given in Acts 15, re-iterates the perfect diet plan of God, where in James cites the OT Scriptures [Leviticus 7:26, 17:12-14, 19:26; Deuteronomy 12:16,23, 15:23], under guidance of the Holy Spirit:

Acts 15:14 KJB - Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

Acts 15:15 KJB - And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

Acts 15:16 KJB - After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

Acts 15:17 KJB - That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Acts 15:18 KJB - Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

See:

Amos 9:11 KJB - In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

Amos 9:12 KJB - That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

Then we see James, and the councils sentence:

Acts 15:19 KJB - Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

Acts 15:20 KJB - But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood.

Acts 15:21 KJB - For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Acts 15:28 KJB - For it
seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;

Acts 15:29 KJB - That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Confirmed by the Law and also the Prophets:

Acts 15:32 KJB - And Judas and Silas, being prophets also themselves, exhorted the brethren with many words, and confirmed [them].

This was later again confirmed, in the mouth of two or three witnesses in Scripture:

Acts 21:25 KJB - As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written [and] concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from [things] offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

This, even in the context of that which was sacrificed. No Christian is to ever eat of those things. Ever.

There is a "woman" in prophecy which does drink "blood", and she is "drunken" from it, and causes the world also to become so:

Revelation 17:6 KJB - And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The Hebrew word for “eat” in these passages is “'akal” “אכל” and it means “eat, consume, devour, destroy by eating” (Strong's).

Jesus' blood poured out upon the ground:

Luke 22:44 KJB - And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

John 19:34 KJB - But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

Acts 20:28 KJB - "... he hath purchased with his own blood."

That precious "blood of the Lamb", "For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us" [1 Corinthians 5:7], even whose blood was spilled upon the ground.

John 6:

The Jews Religious Leaders and people in Jesus time, and especially as noted in the Gospel of John, were consistently misunderstanding the "dark sayings" [Psalms 78:2; Proverbs 1:6] of Jesus [Mark 4:34; John 10:6, etc].

Before we can look at John 6, we need to go back to John 1 and begin reading from the start so that we do not follow in the same mistakes [and if we really wanted to do justice to John 6, we would start in Genesis 1 ]:

[1] John 1:19-25, wherein the priests and Levites of the Pharisees were sent unto John the Baptist and asked him who he was, “Who art thou?” [John 1:19], and then after John denies being “the Christ” [John 1:20], they asked him further if instead he was one of the prophesied persons, “Art thou Elias?”, “Art thou that prophet?” [John 1:21], to which John says, “”No.”, and points them to Isaiah 40:3; Malachi 3:1 [John 1:23; see also Matthew 3:3; Mark 1:3; Luke 3:4]. They, being puzzled over this ask, “Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?” [John 1:25].

How then can the reply of John the Baptist to the question, “Art thou Elias?” [John 1:21], of which he said, “No.” [John 1:21], square with what Jesus said of him, for Jesus said that John the Baptist was indeed that “Elias” [Elijah] who was to come at the first Advent? See:

Matthew 11:14 KJB - And if ye will receive [it], this is Elias, which was for to come.

Matthew 17:10 KJB - And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?

Matthew 17:11 KJB - And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Matthew 17:12 KJB - But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Mark 9:11 KJB - And they asked him, saying, Why say the scribes that Elias must first come?

Mark 9:12 KJB - And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.

Mark 9:13 KJB - But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him.

The answer lay in the following text:

Luke 1:17 KJB - And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Now, they misunderstood John's reply to their question, because their question was asking the wrong thing, for they had misunderstood the words of the prophesy in Malachi 4:5, and looked for the actual translated person of Elijah [2 Kings 2:1-25] to return unto them, and this is seen throughout the Scriptures of just such an expectation [Matthew 16:14, 27:47,49; Mark 6:15, 8:28, 15:35,36; Luke 9:7,8,18,19; John 1:21,25], though he [translated and glorified, along with the resurrected and glorified Moses] did literally return to the promised land in a special manner and stand on the Mount of Transfiguration before Jesus, Peter, James and John [Matthew 17:3,4,8; Mark 9:4,5,8,9; Luke 9:30-33,36].

They, the Jewish religious leaders and peoples, had misunderstood the words and so their expectations were incorrect.

Herein is the central issue, for this same thing continues to happen throughout the Gospel of John, wherein they have misunderstanding of the prophecies and of the words of the prophets, and of the words of Jesus, and so have incorrect conclusions and actions.

[1. Subset A] A further instance of this, is the Triumphal Entry of Jesus into Jerusalem [Matthew 21:9,15; Mark 11:9,10; Luke 19:35-40; John 12:12,13], wherein the people think He is coming to proclaim Himself their Earthly King, in what they misunderstood in regards the prophecy of Zechariah 9:9:

John 12:12 KJB - On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

John 12:13 KJB - Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed [is] the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Yet Jesus, had told them over and over that His Kingdom, at this point was to be one that began inwardly, in the Spirit [Matthew 13:19], of Grace [Luke 19:41-44; John 18:36; later Hebrews 4:16] and the outward Physical Kingdom to come later, and even the Disciples still had not understood after the Resurrection of Jesus [Acts 1:6].

[1. Subset B] This mindset was already among the people, all the way back from the beginning, even seen in John 6:

John 6:15 KJB - When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

They were constantly confused between the spiritual and physical understandings. They continually took the spiritual and understood them in the literal, often, to their own disappointment.

Even John the Baptist himself had not at first understood the Kingdom Jesus was ushering in, even though he was preaching that very Kingdom, and was already living it, in simplicity:

Matthew 11:2 KJB - Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,

Matthew 11:3 KJB - And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?

Luke 7:17 KJB - And this rumour of him went forth throughout all Judaea, and throughout all the region round about.

Luke 7:18 KJB - And the disciples of John shewed him of all these things.

Luke 7:19 KJB - And John calling [unto him] two of his disciples sent [them] to Jesus, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?

Luke 7:20 KJB - When the men were come unto him, they said, John Baptist hath sent us unto thee, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?

Luke 7:21 KJB - And in that same hour he cured many of [their] infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many [that were] blind he gave sight.

Luke 7:22 KJB - Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

Luke 7:23 KJB - And blessed is [he], whosoever shall not be offended in me.

[2] John 2:19-22, wherein Jesus speaks of the "Temple" and the Jewish leaders thought Jesus meant the stone building they were presently standing in:

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. John 2:19

Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? John 2:20

But he spake of the temple of his body. John 2:21

When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said. John 2:22

[3] Nicodemus, in John 3, is then another example, he being a religious leader in Israel, also misunderstanding Jesus words by making the word "born" refer to physical birth, fleshly birth.

We see that Jesus stated the word "born", and then Nicodemus, misunderstands that word and runs with it, and thinks "born" [automatically] = "womb". [for Jesus never states that in John 3, at all]

However, notice that he [Nicodemus] does not say 'first time', but rather he says the "second time" in regards to "womb", and previously says, "when he is old" [iow, 'grown'], not when he is 'in utero'. Therefore, even Nicodemus fully knew that Jesus was not speaking of the "water" of the "womb" of the first birth and of taking breath [air], but Jesus was clearly speaking of being "born again", that is a second time by "Water" and Jesus also includes also by the Holy "Spirit" in the definition. When mankind is born, they are born the first time of the "flesh", and that which is "born of the flesh is flesh", which would include the 'womb' water of the first birth.

What does “born of the water” mean? Does it mean from the womb, or water Baptism? We come to see that Nicodemus came to Jesus by night, clandestinely, and enquired of Jesus and Jesus directly moved past everything and said,

“Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” [vs 3].

Now, Nicodemus, attempting to redirect, spoke of the “womb”, but this was not what Christ Jesus was referring to at all:

John 3:4 KJB - Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

It was Nicodemus that has the misunderstanding about what Jesus stated. Therefore Jesus clarifies what it means to be “born again” in the very next verse, by reiterating what He had just said in another way:

John 3:5 KJB - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Notice again from the beginning:

John 3:1 KJB - There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

John 3:2 KJB - The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

John 3:3 KJB - Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:4 KJB - Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

John 3:5 KJB - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John 3:6 KJB - That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 3:7 KJB - Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

John 3:8 KJB - The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Notice the parallels, chiasm:

[vs 3] “Jesus...”
[vs 5] “Jesus...”

[vs 3] “...answered...”
[vs 5] “...answered...”

[vs 3] “...Verily, verily...”
[vs 5] “...Verily, verily...”
[vs 7] “...Marvel not that...”

[vs 3] “...I say unto thee...”
[vs 5] “...I say unto thee...”
[vs 7] “...I said unto thee...”

[vs 3] “...Except a man...”
[vs 5] “...Except a man...”
[vs 7] “...Ye must...”

[vs 3] “...be...”
[vs 5] “...be...”
[vs 7] “...be...”

[vs 3] “...born again...”
[vs 5] “...born of the water and [of] the Spirit...”
[vs 7] “...born again...”

[vs 3] “...he cannot...”
[vs 5] “...he cannot...”

[vs 3] “...see...”
[vs 5] “...enter into...”

[vs 3] “...the Kingdom of God.”
[vs 5] “...the Kingdom of God.”

Now contrast the fleshy:

[vs 4] “... How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born...”
[vs 6] “...That which is born of the flesh is flesh...”

Now, there parallelism, or chiastic structure of John 3, vs 3-5, reveal that Jesus is speaking about what “born again” means, and it means to be “born of the water and [of] the Spirit”. This is directly speaking about water [immersion] baptism [repentance] and the Holy Spirit [baptism, known as the Baptism of Fire]. This is not speaking about being born of the “womb”, since no man is “born again” from the womb.

Matthew 3:11 KJB - I indeed baptize you with waterunto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Luke 3:16 KJB - John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Notice, please:

Mark 1:4 KJB - John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

Luke 3:3 KJB - And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;

Acts 13:24 KJB - When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.

Acts 19:4 KJB - Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

Then going back to John 3, notice that Jesus then directly responds to Nicodemus remark about the “womb”, by saying:

John 3:6 KJB - That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Then Jesus goes back to once again speaking about being “born again”:

John 3:7 KJB - Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Therefore, the verses themselves dictate what Jesus was speaking about in their order:

[vs 3] Jesus mentions that we all need to be “born again”

[vs 4] Nicodemus mentions the “womb”

[vs 5] Jesus mentions in chiastic structure that to be “born again” is to be “born of the water and [of] the Spirit”, which precisely matches vs 3.

[vs 6] Jesus returns to Nicodemus comment about a fleshly matter, by saying, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh”, and thus eliminates the “womb” [vs 4] from the picture about being “born again”, for every man after Adam was born of the womb [even if C-section].
[vs 7] Jesus then again mentions “born again”

Please read all of the Book of Acts and Romans 6 very carefully and prayerfully, as water Baptism is required, for those which know and are able; and to refuse water [immersion] baptism in such conditions, is death, for it is refusal/rejection of the command of Jesus/God against oneself, even as the Pharisees refused [Luke 7:30; Psalms 107:11]. A very dangerous and deadly thing to do, for to him that knoweth to do good and doeth it not, to him it is sin [James 4:17].

Acts 2:37 KJB - Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Acts 2:38 KJB - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,
and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Biblical Immersion [total, ex.; “much water” John 3:23; “they went down both into the water … baptized ...” Acts 8:38; “baptized, went up straightway out of the water” Mark 3:16; The world in type by water and then to be by fire; “standing out of the water and in the water” 2 Peter 3:5; “overflowed with water” 2 Peter 3:6] by Water in Baptism, is a symbol of not only of death, but also Burial and Rising to New Life, see Romans 6:3-5, etc.

Again, notice the examples of the person which "repented" in Scripture in the NT itself. They were all [whom were able & knowing] fully immersed in water.

See the thousands at Pentecost [Acts 2:38-42], see the Ethiopian Eunuch [Acts 8], see Cornelius/friends [Acts 10-11], see Lydia [Acts 16:15], see the Roman Guard [Acts 16:30-36], Crispus [Acts 18:8], others which hadn't yet heard about Jesus [Acts 19], Saul/Paul himself [Acts 22:16], Crispus, Gais, Household of Stephanas [1 Corinthians 1:14-16] etc, etc. You see the Book of Acts is primarily the Book of the Laver, even as the Gospels were the primary Books of the Altar of Sacrifice. You see, in the pattern of the Sanctuary, is given the plan of Salvation, even as the Laver of Water [and blood, mixed, as a Birth] follows the Sacrifice [even as blood and water came out of the side of Jesus].

It is Christ Jesus that saves. It is one's absolute and willing rejection of His clear Command and Example, when Light comes and is continually and ultimately rejected [John 3:19; Hosea 4:6], that causes one to reject Him and so be lost. Even as the Pharisees rejected the counsel of God against themselves, not being Baptized [Luke 7:30].

This will be continued, but again please notice, that the Religious Leaders and Jews in common, even Disciples were constantly mistaking Jesus spiritual words, for physical matters, fleshly matters.
Edited by DignifiedResponse

[4] Another example in John 4:7-15 with the Samaritan woman at the well, who when speaking with Jesus misunderstand the “water” to be physical water, when Jesus was speaking of the Spiritual life-giving waters:

There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink. John 4:7

(For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.) John 4:8

Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans. John 4:9

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. John 4:10

The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water? John 4:11

Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle? John 4:12

Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: John 4:13

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:14

The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw. John 4:15

See:

John 7:38 KJB - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

John 7:39 KJB - (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet [given]; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Yet another [5] example appears in the same Chapter of John 4:31-34, even the Disciples misunderstand Jesus yet again, when Jesus spoke of Spiritual “meat” [food; doing the will of God], and they thought of physical “meat” [food]:

In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat. John 4:31

But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of. John 4:32

Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? John 4:33

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. John 4:34

And still [6] again in John 6:50-52, etc [throughout], we find that the Jews again misunderstand Jesus, in that they think He is speaking of physical, even fleshly “flesh” and “blood” [which is exactly what Roman Catholicism does today!], yet He was speaking of Spiritual, not Physical:

This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. John 6:50

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. John 6:51

The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? John 6:52

And further throughout the Scriptures, [7] Matthew 16:5-12, etc, etc, and including today's person, that totally misunderstand Jesus and even Paul on who "Israel" actually is. See Hosea 11:1; Matthew 2:15. "Israel" is a Spiritual name, given to a singular person [Jacob] originally, who in God's strength overcame with God. They do not make distinction, as the Bible does, between "Israel after the flesh" [I Corinthians 10:18; Romans 9:3,4], and the Spiritual "Israel of God" [Galatians 6:14-16; Romans 9:6], for Jesus Christ Himself is the tru Israel [Matthew 2:13-15; Hosea 11:1].

Read Isaiah 41:8, see Galatians 3:28-29, then see Galatians 3:7, then Matthew 3:7-10, then John 1:47. Then continue with Hosea 11:1, followed by Matthew 2:1-15, then read in this order Exodus 4:22; Psalms 80:8; Isaiah 49:3; Isaiah 42:1-3; Isaiah 41:8, and complete again with Hosea 11:1, Matthew 2:15. Then turn to Hebrews 8:8-10; Revelation 7:4, 22:1, and read Hebrews 2:10 and turn to Isaiah 8:13-20, 56;1-8; John 10:16; finally Exodus 31:16 ["children" and "sons" are the key words in the last two verses].

They which make the same mistakes as these examples, then do the same unto Daniel and Revelation, especially Revelation, taking the Literal names, Jezebel, Balaam, Gog and Magog; Egypt, Babylon; Euphrates, etc.k and think they are speaking of something present in the middle east/palestine area somewhere, when they are merely references to an OT event in type, to help understand the much greater event about to happen... those which are looking for events in the middle east, are deceived, and are looking in the wrong direction. I would recommend as a read for helpful tips, [
End-time delusions, by Steve Wholberg], or Exploding the Israel Deception, by the same, for further material if one likes to read.

We can almoost begin to delve into John 6 itself more deeply [yet with one more stop over in Exodus], after this pattern of the Religious leaders, Jews in common and even Disciples totally misunderstand Jesus' words in their spiritual meaning [symbolic, heavenly] and apply a physical [non-symbolic, fleshly, etc] meaning in their place, but first a breif stop over in Exodus 16, for the type in the Manna.