IGNORED

Where did NT Gentiles go after cross when they died ?

Soul Reaper

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1994

25 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Referring to the Bema seat judgement?

The scripture you posted says nothing about the lost being in eternal torture. Also, it is a dream full of symbolism. The lake of fire is the second death like the lampstands are the churches and the lamb is Jesus. It denotes finality of the human souls cast into it.

Why would Jesus say to cut somebody's feet , hand or pluck out eye if it causing you to sin if the hell is not literall ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

18 minutes ago, Soul Reaper said:

Why would Jesus say to cut somebody's feet , hand or pluck out eye if it causing you to sin if the hell is not literall ?

He was being metaphorical. The point is that it would be better to enter eternity in a wheelchair than be destroyed. And I agree.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/30/2018 at 12:35 PM, Soul Reaper said:

God makes sure that these who are damned first get bodies back so they can feel then are endlessly tormented . That part is called " second resurrection " only for people who are not blessed.

Because they sinned against Christ , eternal being , therefore they are guilty for eternity .

God would not bother to be resurrecting them simply would anihilate them straight away because all he does is perfect , he does not anihilate them straight away therefore he won't anihilate them at all .

I myself think along those lines also. Everyone is and was created eternal beings, including angels, we are a trinity also of body, soul and spirit and in the image of God. My thoughts are; an eternal God requires eternal 'punishment' for sin, we eternally make a decision to accept the free gift of Jesus Christ dying on the Cross, or it is eternally rejected. 

I personally don't see any thing in the Bible that indicates annihilation of eternal beings, including the Antichrist, False Prophet and Satan himself. I must admit, it's not possible for my limited brain to understand the concept of eternity, much less annihilation.