Troy7

Ezekiel 38 war

One of the pastors I follow on end times has a weekly message. He states we are very close to seeing our savior face to face (rapture). However, today’s (8/29/18) message he said despite everything happening in the Middle East, he believes the Ezekiel 38 war is several years out. Now, my understanding is the war will occur right after the pre-tribulation rapture. Any other understandings on this? Blessings <><

I agree with you because in order for the "God of Old Yah" to return with His fierce Hands to smite nations the Holy Spirit and the church in which He works must be removed first.

The 1st seal will then be opened and antichrist is launched to conquer the world with fake peace thus enabling Israel to live in peace with the 7 years peace treaty or as we now know it as the 2 states solution. The attack will happen during this short peaceful situation.

Daniel 8:25 and by peace shall destroy many:

Edited by R. Hartono

I believe the war spoken of in Psalm 83 will happen before the Ezekiel war.

On 8/31/2018 at 2:34 AM, Troy7 said:

One of the pastors I follow on end times has a weekly message. He states we are very close to seeing our savior face to face (rapture). However, today’s (8/29/18) message he said despite everything happening in the Middle East, he believes the Ezekiel 38 war is several years out. Now, my understanding is the war will occur right after the pre-tribulation rapture. Any other understandings on this? Blessings <><

I have a totally different belief..

I believe the Gog - Magog war will happen after the 1000 mellenium rule of Jesus..  So it will happen 1000 years after the return of Jesus.. 

Revelation 20: KJV

7 "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. {9} And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. {10} And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

interesting video but I don't think the outcome of the 67 war matches what Psalm 83 states..

BTW we are not supposed to post video's here unless they are in the video forum.....   I'm sure a mod will fix these. or if you would remove the video and quote this one where I'll see it I'll delete this one.

23 hours ago, Adstar said:

I have a totally different belief..

I believe the Gog - Magog war will happen after the 1000 mellenium rule of Jesus..  So it will happen 1000 years after the return of Jesus.. 

Revelation 20: KJV

7 "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. {9} And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. {10} And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

I agree with Adstar. One reason for the millennium is so that some of the OT prophecies about Israel which have yet to be fulfilled can finally come about. This is one of them.

• Thumbs Up 2