• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1964

One of the pastors I follow on end times has a weekly message. He states we are very close to seeing our savior face to face (rapture). However, today’s (8/29/18) message he said despite everything happening in the Middle East, he believes the Ezekiel 38 war is several years out. Now, my understanding is the war will occur right after the pre-tribulation rapture. Any other understandings on this? Blessings <><

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I believe the war spoken of in Psalm 83 will happen before the Ezekiel war.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/31/2018 at 2:34 AM, Troy7 said:

One of the pastors I follow on end times has a weekly message. He states we are very close to seeing our savior face to face (rapture). However, today’s (8/29/18) message he said despite everything happening in the Middle East, he believes the Ezekiel 38 war is several years out. Now, my understanding is the war will occur right after the pre-tribulation rapture. Any other understandings on this? Blessings <><

I have a totally different belief..

I believe the Gog - Magog war will happen after the 1000 mellenium rule of Jesus..  So it will happen 1000 years after the return of Jesus.. 

Revelation 20: KJV

7 "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. {9} And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. {10} And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

interesting video but I don't think the outcome of the 67 war matches what Psalm 83 states..

BTW we are not supposed to post video's here unless they are in the video forum.....   I'm sure a mod will fix these. or if you would remove the video and quote this one where I'll see it I'll delete this one.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Adstar said:

I have a totally different belief..

I believe the Gog - Magog war will happen after the 1000 mellenium rule of Jesus..  So it will happen 1000 years after the return of Jesus.. 

Revelation 20: KJV

7 "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. {9} And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. {10} And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

I agree with Adstar. One reason for the millennium is so that some of the OT prophecies about Israel which have yet to be fulfilled can finally come about. This is one of them.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 year later...

On 6/24/2020 at 5:20 PM, R. Hartono said:

If Gog war happens after the Millennium is over why wud God give seven years for the Israelites to burn Gog's weapon as fuel ?

It will make 1000 years + 7 years = 1007 years extra.

Totally err.

Because there Will be 2 Gog wars, before the 7 years Tribulation n after Jesus Millennium.

What is the exact nature of your problem with God giving the Saints seven years to burn Gog's weapons?

The 1000 Years is the time between the second coming of Jesus and the final judgement.. Time goes on aftre the final judgement into eternity..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

On 7/5/2020 at 4:08 AM, Adstar said:

What is the exact nature of your problem with God giving the Saints seven years to burn Gog's weapons?

The 1000 Years is the time between the second coming of Jesus and the final judgement.. Time goes on aftre the final judgement into eternity..

Adstar, I think the point is that Gog-Magog's participation in Satan's last rebellion at the end of the 1000 years is the Great White Throne Judgement.      No 7 years in between.  

And after the Great White Throne judgement is the new heaven, new earth.

On 7/9/2020 at 2:30 AM, douggg said:

Adstar, I think the point is that Gog-Magog's participation in Satan's last rebellion at the end of the 1000 years is the Great White Throne Judgement.      No 7 years in between.  

And after the Great White Throne judgement is the new heaven, new earth.

No 7 years in between ? where did i say the 7 years where in between anything? It is 7 years into eternity..

Yes the new heaven and the new earth.. but whats the problem with the Saints gathering and burning the weapons on the New earth ?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, Adstar said:

No 7 years in between ? where did i say the 7 years where in between anything? It is 7 years into eternity..

Yes the new heaven and the new earth.. but whats the problem with the Saints gathering and burning the weapons on the New earth ?

And they marched across the broad expanse of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them. And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, into which the beast and the false prophet had already been thrown. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Then I saw a great white throne and the One seated on it. Earth and heaven fled from His presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne.

And there were open books, and one of them was the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their deeds, as recorded in the books. The sea gave up its dead, and Death and Hades gave up their dead, and each one was judged according to his deeds.

Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death—the lake of fire. And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." - Rev 20

What I see here is the immediate move to Judgment after the destruction by fire from heaven of Gog. No place was found for either heaven or earth at this time. No earth, no weapons. This destruction of Gog looks quite a bit different from Eze 38-39, which is more akin to Armageddon than Rev 20.