• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,547
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, Davida said:

I don't care for posts that try to drown out other people's. A person that does that has a political Agenda and it has nothing to do with Truth. They attempt to SLANDER others that report it the genocide as white supremicst & they are divisive.

And your mission? 

Is the following link what  our president at the USA calls fake news or did such a vote take place this year?

-------
"Time For Reconciliation Is Over" - South Africa Votes To Confiscate White-Owned Land

----

“We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.”

------

The motion, brought by the Economic Freedom Fighter (EFF) leader Julius Malema (radical Marxist), was overwhelming adopted in parliament with a vote of 241 in support, and 83 against.

----

Are the photographs fake?

------

See https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-28/time-reconciliation-over-south-africa-votes-confiscate-white-owned-land

There is no peace among men for men are not peaceful except when each surrenders to Christ Jesus to do all that they then do to the glory of God.

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.  Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,  and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.  In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,  and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel,  for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak."

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,455
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Ecclesiastes 1:9 (KJV) The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

The way I see it, this has occurred time and time again throughout all of history and throughout the globe. The events leading up to it and the outcomes are always predictable. A house (nation or family) divided against itself can not stand. Looking at the US, y'all think any of this is applicable to US also? 

Looking at it from a biblical perspective in these last days. I see an explosion of 'kingdom against kingdom, nation against nation'.

Matthew 24:7 (KJV) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places

The word "nation" is translated from the Greek word "Ethnos", which we derive our modern word of 'ethnic'. 

Of all the biblical prophesies dealing with the days which we are living (end-times), I can't think of even one we don't see playing out or developing to fruition. 

Just my 2 mites and one Frank Opinion ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

I have no time for anyone that irresponsibly defames & calls others white supremacists. It's a red flag. 

?

The Sons Of Adam

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26-28

And The Daughters Of Eve

And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. Genesis 3:20

Unless Of Course, One Is A Godless Raciest Evolutionist

For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Romans 13:9

Then Murder Seems The "Natural"

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5

Thing To Do

The wicked man travaileth with pain all his days, and the number of years is hidden to the oppressor.
A dreadful sound is in his ears: in prosperity the destroyer shall come upon him.
He believeth not that he shall return out of darkness, and he is waited for of the sword.

He wandereth abroad for bread, saying, Where is it? he knoweth that the day of darkness is ready at his hand.
Trouble and anguish shall make him afraid; they shall prevail against him, as a king ready to the battle.
For he stretcheth out his hand against God, and strengtheneth himself against the Almighty.
He runneth upon him, even on his neck, upon the thick bosses of his bucklers:

Because he covereth his face with his fatness, and maketh collops of fat on his flanks.
And he dwelleth in desolate cities, and in houses which no man inhabiteth, which are ready to become heaps.
He shall not be rich, neither shall his substance continue, neither shall he prolong the perfection thereof upon the earth.
He shall not depart out of darkness; the flame shall dry up his branches, and by the breath of his mouth shall he go away.

Let not him that is deceived trust in vanity: for vanity shall be his recompence.

It shall be accomplished before his time, and his branch shall not be green.
He shall shake off his unripe grape as the vine, and shall cast off his flower as the olive.
For the congregation of hypocrites shall be desolate, and fire shall consume the tabernacles of bribery.

They conceive mischief, and bring forth vanity, and their belly prepareth deceit. Job 15:20-35

~

May The LORD Help South Africa

I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1

~

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Davida said:

My way as always  is to post the Facts and Truth. Not the deceiving false  liberal narrative. 

So you are not disputing the vote the  reported news and the photos, is that correct?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

I thought you thought it was just a zoning problem.

Not at all. What I was communicating is that the scope of injustice is greater than even the long existing horror at South Africa and the entire continent. It is fought everywhere using all sorts of weaponry. Zoning was a reference to the history of Los Angeles California and the LA county battles over water and farming. Sine th opening post was from an LA resident of long history. California has "stolen" water for  many decades all the while moving agriculture further and further out of the more fertile lands.

The US and Mexico battle over the Colorado and Rio Grande. Brazil has a long history of land rights battles that are in it's highest court over the past few years the government trying to clear titles for squatters and arrange compensation for those that had their land robbed from them, all in terms of sacks of  soy, which fluctuates with the crop. India first screamed of apartheid and  theft of property and assets against it's people at South Africa to the UN  in 1946.

The point is: All over the world man works the interests of one man over another, instead of sharing one with another. Finally the oppressed fight and they are not generally very kind if they win their fight, anymore then their oppressors are if they beat them back.

Repentance of one's own sin must come before the sins of nations will ever lessen.  Can't just ask for someone to come and make it better - it must be one by one by one until our Lord returns. Praise God for the restrainer less it be total chaos at all times at all places on earth.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,016
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,291
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

42 minutes ago, Shazzmazz said:

Yes farm killings are on the increase and targeted at white farmers. And yes also taking land without compensation, I don’t think that law has passed yet.

And there is still a water crisis in parts of the West Cape and Eastern Cape.

There have been numerous gatherings of prayer meetings around the country as churches are coming together in each city to prayer for our nation.

Staring tomorrow in the town I’m in, there will be 24/7 prayer for the nation. Each day hosted by a different church.

It's good to hear from someone who is living in South Africa.  Please keep us updated.   The 24/7 prayer in your town by churches shows how dangerous this situation is.

I did watch a video on YouTube by Dateline and it tried to show both sides of the issue.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, Shazzmazz said:

Yes farm killings are on the increase and targeted at white farmers. And yes also taking land without compensation, I don’t think that law has passed yet.

There have been numerous gatherings of prayer meetings around the country as churches are coming together in each city to prayer for our nation.

Staring tomorrow in the town I’m in, there will be 24/7 prayer for the nation. Each day hosted by a different church.

There was 24/7 prayer meeting in Herrnhutt, Saxony-Germany for 100 years and what happen was the First Great Awakening. I hope and pray it does not take a century for South Africa. 

God bless you. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

16 hours ago, Shazzmazz said:

Hi, Thanks for sharing.

Might you have time to try to describe "nation"? 

Just what is it the churches are praying for? Is it for many to come  to know Jesus as Lord, God, and personal savior? For work and free travel opportunity for all people in the land? For peaceful access to education?  

Just what is the picture of the churches that are banding to gather in one purpose at this prayer time?  Are they separate by denominations, are they separate by trades, by race; or might they be all inclusive of the people of the country?

Edited by Neighbor

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

The government of SA will take the farmers land and houses and everything. Without paying them a cent. The blacks in SA waNT whites gone. They  envy the whites.