IGNORED

My Hidden Christian Song... in the secular music world!

PATMEN

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  48
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  747
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite songs of all-time! This song was performed by many singers and it has many interpretations... too! My preferred adaptation of this song is performed by the Australian (Pop & Gospel) singer Tina Arena…

I wanted to share it with you… Because, it is a song that is still relevant to me... since my teenage years! It is (somewhat) of a glimpse of my regular prayers that I do towards Jesus-Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, concerning my struggles and expectations in life... etc! 

I consider this song has a hidden treasure in the secular music world. I strongly believe it is the case… Because of these wonderful lyrics in the song:

Lord, help me to be strong, On this road I travel on, When I'm lost and lonely, Find me…

I pray that this music video will be accepted by the WCF moderators so you can enjoy this song like I did many times in my life… Amen! Every time, I listen to this inspiring song… I am still in tears and emotionally touched by it… Enjoy, my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord… God Bless!

Yours truly, PATMEN 

Edited by PATMEN
I found a working music video of this song... sorry!
  • Thumbs Up 3