HIDDEN TITLE [B]

Prayed just now

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Prayed 

• Loved it! 1

26 minutes ago, PATMEN said:

Hi,

Thanks, for all your prayers... Nevertheless, the Will of God had other plans for my dear mother... Days ago... she passed away! The day before going to Heaven... My mom told me that Jesus, our Lord and Savior, went to visit her in the Hospital room... She told me that He was marvellous and not do worry for me! The Lord told my beloved mother that He will help me start a new life and forever guide me through the Holy Spirit in me!

After, listening to her testimony... I cried of Joy... Praise the Lord!

Since them, missing my mom is still hard... Nevertheless, I truly feel the comfort of the Lord... Amen!

The only thing I worry about is finding myself a job... quickly!

Heavenly Father, thanks for everything in my current situation and help me by obtaining a good and (full~time) job to maintain all my needs in life... I pray this in Jesus name... Amen!

Yours truly, PATMEN 

may God bless you in terms of a job and continues to bring you comfort

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

Praying for God to continue providing to you all you need; continual comfort, strength of heart and faith, and financial provision as well! God bless you richly, brother!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Praying for you pat

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

On 9/15/2018 at 6:08 PM, PATMEN said:

Hi,

Thanks, for all your prayers... Nevertheless, the Will of God had other plans for my dear mother... Days ago... she passed away! The day before going to Heaven... My mom told me that Jesus, our Lord and Savior, went to visit her in the Hospital room... She told me that He was marvellous and not do worry for me! The Lord told my beloved mother that He will help me start a new life and forever guide me through the Holy Spirit in me!

After, listening to her testimony... I cried of Joy... Praise the Lord!

Since them, missing my mom is still hard... Nevertheless, I truly feel the comfort of the Lord... Amen!

The only thing I worry about is finding myself a job... quickly!

Heavenly Father, thanks for everything in my current situation and help me by obtaining a good and (full~time) job to maintain all my needs in life... I pray this in Jesus name... Amen!

Yours truly, PATMEN 

Praying with you. :heart:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Praying for you and your prayer requests. 

• Loved it! 1