• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

8 minutes ago, other one said:

Unfortunately it isn't my posts that cause deletions, so what do I do?

Chiming in from the peanut gallery he said; seems no subject goes more then four maybe five pages before exhausting itself of positive material no matter th esubject. Might want to just break off after four or five pages have ben filled up.??? Seems to me that after that point no matter the subject it becomes a oneupmanship contest between two and maybe two against one with no new revelation occuring.

Pretty much that way in all of live's adventures.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

As I understand it, the mods #1 reason for deleting a thread are the abundance of personal attacks. #2 is grossly aberrant doctrine (e.g. occult type threads). 

The Mods are better aware when posts are reported (if that's what you are asking).

Seems reasonable I suppose, but no I thought you were contending that the mods are not as capable of making deciions once aware of the situations as are the participants. Seemed an odd presentation to me so I have asked.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Perhaps, often it may be taken as a revenge thingy, or insult. I think kindly reminding a person is best as you can explain why if needed.

Yeah guess that makes sense. Best thing ( I ) can personally do,   is avoid the words "you" in my own commentary, and for that matter the word "my" as well.Tying to state a conclusion or opening position is hard without you or my or even I, it but it is also a fun challenge.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

What you or someone else might deem as fighting might not be but rather voicing a necessary truth. 

as long as it stays on topic and doesnt include personal attacks I wouldnt deem it as fighting either

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Not necessarily.

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted!  We also reserve the right to remove any member from any thread for any of these violations. Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

That describes it pretty well

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, other one said:

And I think it's time to see if others are bothered with it of if I'm just going overboard. If others are not bothered with it then I will set back and just stop putting effort in posting

Big mistake this would be ,  and besides HOW do you know if others who have no desire for your information , but just an agenda , don't already know ,  This happens.

Folks we cant get tired now .   We must more than ever not let others wear us down and keep pumping the place ever so full , OF Bible doctrine and things which expose certain agendas . 

For the enemy does know as do some of his under his agenda ,  that in time folks will just wear out and they know if they hold their time

in the end most the warners will have been worn down and out and leave and this gives them ONLY MORE voice to flood the place with their inclusive agendas .

NO buffalo ,  you KEEP ON exposing any false religion for what it is ,  DO NOT give up ,   ITS what the enemy , the adversary wants .

Expose any doctrine contrary to Christ , expose any relgion contrary to Christ , expose those who are trying to break us down and wear us out .

YOU HOLD STRONG ,  cause its only going to get worse from here on out .   ONLY more of them will be showing up to try and be as though a friend

but will bring in destructive hersays and they know they can wear folks out .  THEY have done it on other sites , THEY WLL DO IT HEAR .  I WARN US ALL THEY WILL DO IT HERE.

DO NOT ease up ,   and you don't have to wear yourself out .  JUST EXPOSE and move on , THEN if they bring it again , EXPOSE IT AGAIN and again and again .

TILL ITS They who leave , NOT US .   THIS is going to go all out worse .    And I have watched whole sites get sucked into it .  ITS DESTROYING SITES .

WE Must take our stand here and now , OR IT WILL TAKE THIS SITE TOO .   make no mistake.   THIS IS a massive delusion and its taking everything it can under its deception.

DID it work out well when the church was silenced , when they were lulled to sleep and quit warning because they too were seduced . NOPE society and churches have went

all out into a heavy delusion and worse its getting and will get . WE MAKE OUR STAND NOW , my brother , OR THEIR WONT BE no place left .   

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I only saw a few topics being deleted which were not related to personal attacks, if everybody respects the other person no topic will be deleted (unless the teaching is false) sometimes Christians can be the worse attackers towards other Christians.

We're all saved by grace  and should discuss in love and with much respect as nobody is higher then the other ..

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Let nothing be done through strife or vain glory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem the other better than himself. Phillipians 2:3

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted!  We also reserve the right to remove any member from any thread for any of these violations. Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/terms

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Hi I am curious as many of your posts read as though you are writing for the board's management. Are you part of the management of the board?  Or just giving your own opinion? ???

I have been here for 14 years.  I know how things work, here.   And what I am saying is fact, not opinion.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

43 minutes ago, Davida said:

What you or someone else might deem as fighting might not be but rather voicing a necessary truth. 

I am going to remind you of something I KNOW you KNOW very well.    But here is the reminder anyway .

SISTER if we cave in to these types of folks who see us as strivers , or haters of fighters ,     THIS SITE WILL BE GONE . 

IF we stop exposing the lies ,    THEN this site will become infected with it .

I know I have examined the all inclusvive and its tatics .     AND I WARN US ALL ,  if we do not TAKE OUR STAND NOW ,    THEN kiss it all goodbye .

THEY know how to deceive , THEY KNOW how to allure ,  they do .     And if we wear down and stop exposing ,   ITS OVER for this site .

ITS over .  WE MAKE OUR STAND NOW and we do all for and contend for the true faith which was once delivered unto  the saints.

THIS all inclusive pc is all over churches , its all over the public , IT TAKEN the INTERNET .   WE CANT LET IT TAKE THIS Site .

WE must dig in deep and take our stand against this NOW . 

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Actually the truth is the first & worst casualty of the undiscerning pc left.  The Christendom is full of wolves, fools, tares & false teachings, the RC being in it's own category and the denominations are falling left right and center because the people within them fall for soothing words and smooth characters that speak deceptions. It is usually the ones that challenge or warn of these wolves who are regarded as divisive and judgmental by the undiscerning.  

For eg. God's word on this board is attacked frequently by those that denounce Apostle Paul as speaking by the Holy Spirit or counted an apostle by Christ,  yet these same who reject Paul's writings will preach "christian love & unity & don't judge" as soon as they get confronted by others for rejecting these scriptures as God's word to stop any opposition.  Who is it that  get's attacked as being "unchristian or unloving" - it is those that stick up for God's word.  The forum mirrors exactly what is going on throughout Christendom - the postmodernism & liberal progressivism is taking over the church, & the culture , and the great falling away is well in process & false teachings are multiplying with the over-emphasized  attitude for peace & unity at all cost. Those that have eyes open see the deception and those that don't end up protecting the wolves & chastising the watchers on the wall.   

There was a poll conducted by Christianity Today several years ago and it revealed in that only about 4% of Christians in the United States are theologically/biblically sound.    You can still see that ratio present on this forum, given that the majority of people on this forum live in the US. Add in those from around the world that bring in all kinds of weird doctrines and conspiracies and so on, and it gets even worse.