• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Davida said:

There have been many times on the forum when false teachers were identified & their books or teachings sited with Bible quotes to show that they are preaching what is contrary to the Bible , but what happened was the ones who spoke out strongly &  identified these teachings /teachers  as false were accused as being 'unloving' and un 'christ' like  and this is the problem. Knowledge, facts and level of discernment varies greatly.  Many people's beliefs are not founded in sound doctrine and they do not have spiritual discernment  and those are the ones that will show their support for others who speak half-truths or no truth at all sometimes.  This is why the falling away is happening in Christendom & why a great many have &  will follow after ANYONE who will speak pacifying words that sound nice, if they can toss the 'love one another' scriptures around as proof that they are 'godly' and that is simply not the measurement for representing truth, let alone  Biblical Truth.  Believers are to apply righteous judgment and some times that includes righteous anger when the Truth has been turned on it's ear and crucial dialogue & debate is being smothered because for eg a person has used libelous websites to justify their religious and/or political views and snuff out any opposition to them. 

Ricky warren , peter drucker and others .     The play book .  make the opposition seem evil , play the victim card , focus on what EMOTIONS over facts .    OH YES sister

and most have no idea WHERE this all came from .   its all over the mindsets of today .  IF they expose evil with facts , MAKE both the facts look evil and the one exposing seem hateful .

And we wonder where it all came from . SAY something loudly enough long enough ,  it becomes truth .   THEY knew what they was a doing sister .   if debate gets heated

if they show up with facts,   BLOW the whistle and play the victim card and make them seem as monsters .     CAUSE they knew they cant defeat their opposition with facts

CAUSE fact is ,   THEY aint Got no facts.  Another reason why the bible for years was down played .  make it seem to not be accurate , make it seem.....................

CAUSE they knew so long as churches stood on bible doctrine , THIER was no way to overcome them .   Its also why seeker friendly came in .

Do not speak out against them ,   JOIN THEM , join in the churches , let them see how kind you are the church will change its mind .  THEY KNEW WHAT THEY were doning sister.

EMOTIONS .   EMOTIONS .      GOOD reason why GOD said DONT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED . 

• Group:  Mars Hill

And what is the last phase .    watch for it .   cause in part is slowly beginning .

Remember at first take the focus off bible doctrine .   

Put the focus on emotions .

Bring people together NOT BY DOCTRINE , but by emotionalism . 

Reshape the gospel into unity , good works , peace among men .

Start warning that those who focus on doctrine over unity are deviders .  

those who focus on fundemntalism .    Make fundemntalism appear as both deceptive and dangerous .

Explain fundamentalism with key biblical concepts , but make it not appear AS key biblical concepts .

example .    SAY a fundamentlist believes ONE must evangelize , proslistize , make their only way a priority .    BAD NEWS WE SUPPSED TOO .

Say they believe that revelations is end time and events are still to come .     BUT WE SUPPOSED TOO .

Say they believe in a literal mark of the beast . 

Say they believe that one must be born again .

THEN use the bad examples to  show the dangeros of said fundamentalism   /  Example ,  show how the KKK says the bible is the word of GOD .

Show how even folks who may do good and well,   can then later do dangerous things .

THEY DONG THIS FOLKS , look it up .

ONLY problem is ,    as I read that list on what they deem as a potentially dangerous fundamentalist .    

EVERYTHING IT SAID JESUS HAD TOLD US TO DO .

I mean four of its main points said .

THEY believe they must preach the gospel ,   that their  mission to TO convert souls .

THEY said These believe YOU MUST be born again .

WE got problems .      THEY already not only have clouded the mind ,  they now turning it against the very ones WHO COULD have helped them .

When they say FIND the bad seeds and expose them .   What they doing is putting a fear into the minds of people .

I mean while its true we got some crazy folks who have done some far out wicked things ,  THEY PAITING the idea THAT FUNDAMENTALIS ITSELF CREATES THIS .

AND THAT IS A LIE FROM HELL .   but it is working and it will now be what we see pick up in time .

Foks had no idea them new agers from over a hundred years ago and some not so long maybe seventy years back.  HAD THIS ALL PLANNED OUT .

ALL OF IT .  Folks this sensul love stuff is phoney .  this unity stuff most hear , IS PHONEY .  its all to get us of one mindset , in at least unto agreement

of unifying together under said mindset .   ITS NO GOOD .  we got to OPEN BIBLES .   go on  ,  wipe the dust off them and READ THEM NOW . 

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Badjao33 said:

To use on the sheep and oxen to drive them out of the temple?

WELL sure it was .  but the point was , as HE WAS OVERTHROWING them tables ,  YOU MADE MY FATHERS HOUSE a den of thieves and robbers .

AND NOW a word badjoa , and just FOR YOU IT IS .

TODAY they making a huge HOUSE,  saying trash like JESUS is just a way among many , NOT the ONLY WAY .

teaching concpets like just reach out to folks , help even muslims , but lets focus on the good works and not their soul be won .    SOUND FAMILAR .

AND WORSE this whole concept started IN christanity ITSELF .    so ,   LETS RELEARN JESUS EVANGLISM ONE O ONE and not this hang around stuff .

LETS just do as JESUS said ,    preach the gospel ,  and if the don't hear ,  MOVE ON .      

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The exchange tables were not what was being objected to by our Lord at the temple.

Of course one helps a Muslim! One helps all as a testimony doing all things done to the glory of God.

The gospel of Jesus is for all! It is for all that will hear of it via the calling of the Holy Spirit. It is not the born again  witness that saves, and it is not for the witness to decide who hears the testimony and who does not.

God places both the opportunity and the duty to give testimony of the gospel of Jesus to the unsaved world before each saint in Christ Jesus. The obedient saint is eager to share and does not guard the word of God against the unbeliever's ears.  

The obedient saint does not move on without first being the good bond-servant of Jesus, willing and eager to tell the story of the glory of Go, his victory over even death itself and extending invitation to hear and heed the Holy Spirit, plus being also  being then led to go to a new place to share of the same gospel the good news of eternal life with God via the shed blood the sacrifice made by Jesus.* All that hear and heed the Spirit at hearing testimony do so by the will of God and not by the selection process by any saint.

[* The timing  set by God is not the time set by man. ]

God saves who He wills when He wills it, at the place of His choosing, and not of the servant's choosing.

For example; A young man from Maine, USA a potato farm hand in adulthood was called to go to Iran, was given a wife by God to go with him, and went to do a ministry of helps. He spent 27 years at Iran, learning and sharing, learning and praying,  sharing the gospel of Jesus. For 27 years he of a great booming voice, louder than seemed possibly could come from his small frame, that could be heard by many thousands gathered together all with out amplification systems, he who taught and fellowshipped and taught some more yet but never in 27 years had  a single covert to Christianity; he was to have to flee at the demand of the Shah of Iran in 1979. He wondered why? Why all those years, and not one heard, and turned to Jesus in that time via the Holy Spirit? 

Then as oppression by the Imams hit the villages many remembered that testimony about Jesus. Many hundreds,and now many thousands and even tens of thousands have since turned to Jesus as savior at Iran. It has been all of God, at his perfect timing, under his sovereignty, the who, the when,  and under what circumstance salvation comes to each individual.

Never give up, never move on at the discouraging word of another, never until called to do so by the Holy Spirit. Pray, pray, and read the word of God, share of Jesus and pray.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Davida said:

righteous judgment and some times that includes righteous anger

There is no need for anger, you can identify and call out false teachings and doctrines whilst staying calm.

Maybe if there was less anger and provoking, there wouldnt be that many deleted threads now also

those who would teach false doctrine would be exposed to everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

We know this. Writing can be misconstrued in many ways and as there is not audio tone to be heard , it can be received in dreadful ways which may not have been meant. In many instances, its not what is said,but how it is said, i.e tone of writing.  We can tell a child to do something in lets say two ways, harsh tone or a more loving way and he will react as we know.    

That said. Straightforward, outright burst of animosity is telling it like it is without consideration and consequences, which is the culmination of heated or disagreeing posts.   I remember the good old detective movies like Ironside and others when a defending lawyer would object "  your honor, I object, he is badgering the witness".  Ha, it kinda remind me of some this when the tit for tat goes on here too.  

witnessing is a tough job and mission as we are called to do.  Remembering all those who were firsts to go into foreign lands to proclaim the gospel and what challenges they had to face and the perseverance to continue.  I imagine, even though they were in another land, they had to show the respect for the people and demonstrate the gospel with methods of teaching for the people of those lands to lay hold of any truths that is presented.   Same here. It is tough work to present your case, but it is perseverance with patience and understanding that would win the day.    Sometimes though, the human side of us, and plotted by the evil one may strike a blow on occasion.  Nothing wrong then to apologize and admit fault and MOVE ON.  

• Loved it! 1

12 minutes ago, Davida said:

There's no need for anyone to  imply in political threads that  conservatives are racist white men either.......:noidea:  but it's been done.  

Makes it easier to identify who they really are then. Trust me I've had my fair share of any SJW nonsense thats currently out there. The best method really is to calmly take apart their arguments and false teachings so that everyone can see how wrong they are.

13 minutes ago, Davida said:

Many times in the threads a person has been critizised for being Unchrist like or hateful or judgmental  when all they have done is quote scripture and quoted  a certain  christian author/ individual & stated that they were preaching the occult teachings of whatever....and you might like to think that they deserved being called a "hater" or unloving -- but you'd be wrong.  Sometimes a person will  have their political biases or spiritual ones and gets offended  if someone they see as a cherished  Bible teacher/ author is criticized as preaching a false teaching.. 

If you quote scripture and discussed and argued and pointed out false teachings and doctrine in the holy spirit and with the Strength and Love of God inside you, you can be sure that you have done nothing wrong before The Father. Even if some people mock or criticise you and try to offend you or call you names, you have done your part and abided by His will. You can be strict and upfront but even a strict father only does so for the love of his children so that they might learn. Anger is used by the desperate but for those that trust in The Lord and KNOW that they are on His side and that they are doing His will they will feel confident and at peace. 

Paul was slandered by some corinthians and he took his stand and wrote his letter. Just as he did we should also rebuke those that spread false doctrine or slander us in a strict and loving manner.

• Loved it! 1

Guest PinkBelt
20 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I call out websites like Frontpagmag because they intentionally spread misinformation and false stories. They deserve to be called out and websites that intentionally mislead people and content from sites like that have no place on a Christian forum. If a website claimed that there was a genocide against 60,000 Christians in Texas and you knew for a fact it wasn't true, would you call them out for it or would you let your brothers and sisters in Christ continue to be mislead by such a story? 

What you see as slander and an ad hominem attacks, I see as defending the truth and protecting my brothers and sisters from deceit. 

Are you sure it isn't just thirst for arguing?

7 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

One thing though: what would you make of Paul's reply to the Galatians here though?

" You were running well; who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuasion did not come from Him who calls you. A little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough. I have confidence in you in the Lord that you will adopt no other view; but the one who is disturbing you will bear his judgment, whoever he is. But I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why am I still persecuted? Then the stumbling block of the cross has been abolished. I wish that those who are troubling you would even mutilate themselves." (Galatians 5:7-12, NASB, emphasis mine)

I agree that we should try to reply out of love and not "attack mode"; that would eliminate much trouble out there on the boards. But there are times when no matter what we say, it just gets plowed under. And even Paul here at one point had enough!

In the context of that verse he was talking about those that still preach circumcision. "Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing." Galatians 5:2 . He meant those that circumcise themselves and thus ignore the sacrifice that Christ has made for us. And in the next verse he urges those that do circumcise themselves to do the whole law.

Gal 5:3 "For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law"

So when he says that those who trouble you should mutilate themselves he is talking to people who ignore the sacrifice of Christ and wishes them to mutilate themselves, because if they ignore the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ, they do not benefit from it and they should follow the whole law.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

Give me a break you are not justified to defile them.

Why do you characterize exposing someone’s untrue statement as “defiling them”?

• Thumbs Up 1