• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Obama and the Left had no problem blaming Bush for eight years of a bad Obama economy.  And now he wants to take credit for two years of a good economy that has had nothing to do with him, but rather is the result of reversing his awful policies.

Trump's policies actually DID have a lot to do with the economy, particularly the removal of a lot of business crushing regulations that made it near impossible to do business or to start businesses.    Bringing manufacturing jobs has a lot to do with it.    Trump has had an amazing effect on our economy.

If Trump had been a regular politician, it would not have happened.   But Trump is not a typical politician and he actually keeps his promises and that has had amazing effect on prosperity in the US.   Not only that, but even more importantly, Trump has stood with Israel and this has brought God's blessings upon us in the process.

If there is one thing Obama is good at is playing politics and getting people to bite. He did it his whole presidency. It's politics. And it's an activist tactic, getting people irritated or angry is something the Jerimiah Wrights, Al Sharptons and Louis do. And we react, it's what they want and they know were to pour the salt.

What my post was mainly about was sitting in a lecture hall ten years ago listening to a man laying out the coarse of economic recovery and it followed that coarse very well. He said unless there is a huge crisis such as a world war the pathway will go like this and it did. 

He also said the president has little to do with that coarse except in some form of management. All of this BEFORE Obama was elected.

Changes the way one looks at things.

I'm just saying I'm believing the guy who seems to really know what he is talking about.