Sign in to follow this  
canada

HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666

The Bible was written in Hebrew Aramaic and Greek.  God could have said ... count the number using the gematria of Hebrew, or Aramaic or Greek ... but He did not.  Why not?

A LOGICAL conclusion would be that the language was not in existence in the day of John of Patmos, but was to be a language concurrent with the day of the beast ... that is, our day.

Mathematical evidence that the language God designed for that purpose is simple English wherein ... A=1 ... Z=26 ... should be evident by the following numeric examples:

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH = 74 ... ... He died on the cross, preached the gospel and spoke in parables.

CROSS = 74

GOSPEL = 74

PARABLES = 74 ... ... Jesus in Hebrew is Y’shua and in Greek it is Joshua.

Y’SHUA -= 74

JOSHUA = 74 ... ... He is the first, the Initial, He is the last, the Omega.

INITIAL = 74

THE OMEGA = 74 ... ... He is our Rock, the cornerstone and a sacrifice for our sins.

A STONE = 74

A SACRIFICE = 74 ... ... when He gave himself for our sins He said it is finished.

FINISHED = 74 ... ... Jesus is the light of the Menorah.

MENORAH = 74 ... ... He is our Ruler, the Word and He is The King.

RULER = 74

DICTION = 74

THE KING = 74 ... ... Daniel’s writing on the was was mene mene ... meaning  number.

MENE MENE = 74

A  NUMBER = 74  ... ... Daniel deciphered the “hand of God”, His writing on the wall.

HAND OF GOD = 74

The word “song/songs” (form 7893 Strongs) occurs in the OT ... ... 74 times.

A musical mystery in the Bible is the word “selah” ... ... it occurs ... ... 74 times.

SONGS = 74 ... ... ... MELODY = 74

Our God is the Great I Am, God and a man, God and yet the Son of God.

GOD/SON = 74

GREAT  I  AM = 74

GOD AND A MAN = 74

There is much talk of a “third temple” in Jerusalem, but Jesus is our “ThirdTemple”.

TEMPLE III = 74

The Book of Revelation speaks about “the key” of David.  THE KEY = 74

David was a musician and wrote many psalms or songs.  His psalm 144 speaks about a “new song”.  73 of the 150 psalms in the Book of Psalms are attributed to David.  If David wrote a new song about Jesus, it would be his song number ... ... 74

There are 150 songs in the Book of Psalms.  If David’s “new song” was added to the existing 150 songs, the total would now be ... ... 151

JESUS CHRIST = 151

David’s Psalm 144 speaks about “counting”.  Teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight.  Hands and fingers are biblical units used to count or measure.  Here is wisdom.  Let he who hath understanding count the number of the ... 666.  Revelation 13:18

The group with the unusual “new song” that IMMEDIATELY follows the verse that counts the number sang “as it were” a new song that only they understood.

This victorious group had their father’s name written in their forehead.  The earthly parent of Jesus was Joseph the carpenter.  The Hebrew meaning of Joseph means ... “he shall add” ... or “increase”.

HE SHALL ADD = 74

INCREASE = 74

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

Is this mathematical evidence designed by the God who knows the end from the beginning?

To God Be The Glory

ccc

• Oy Vey! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

1 hour ago, canada said:

Let's take a look at this in context:

" Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. " (Revelation 13:12-18, NASB, emphasis mine)

This comes across not so much as a directive to discover the identity of the Beast, but as a comment on how hard it will actually be. In other words: "You want to see wisdom? Try figuring this one out if you have understanding!"

On another note: one issue I have with "number/letter systems" is that it is far too arbitrary determining what "words" and numbers should be used in it. An example is "counting": why would anyone be inclined to think that when looking in Scripture? Or "melody"? What does that have anything in common with figuring out the name of the Beast?

It's not logic if the text does not readily lend itself to such, and that is the danger of eisegesis: reading into Scripture what we want to be there.

One last note I want to touch on: if God has foretold that the AC/Beast/Man of Lawlessness is to do all these things, then what is the purpose of identifying him? If said purpose is "so we'll know who he is and what he is up to", then all you have to do is consult your Bible for that. You don't need to know who the AC is in order to know that what he would be asking is unbiblical and unscriptural. And it's not like the Church is going to find out who he is, walk up to him, poke him in the nose and say "We got your number, buddy!"

We won't be here to see the Tribulation, much less the rise of the Beast; we are not appointed to wrath, much less a protestant version of Purgatory here on earth.

Let's leave off trying to "pin the tail on the Antichrist"; too many have done it in history and have only caused confusion and for the Church at large to look like morons.

-Sojo414 out.

Edited by Sojourner414
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/8/2018 at 8:01 PM, canada said:

The Bible was written in Hebrew Aramaic and Greek.  God could have said ... count the number using the gematria of Hebrew, or Aramaic or Greek ... but He did not.  Why not?

A LOGICAL conclusion would be that the language was not in existence in the day of John of Patmos, but was to be a language concurrent with the day of the beast ... that is, our day.

Mathematical evidence that the language God designed for that purpose is simple English wherein ... A=1 ... Z=26 ... should be evident by the following numeric examples:

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH = 74 ... ... He died on the cross, preached the gospel and spoke in parables.

CROSS = 74

GOSPEL = 74

Y’SHUA -= 74

INITIAL = 74

THE OMEGA = 74 ... ... He is our Rock, the cornerstone and a sacrifice for our sins.

A STONE = 74

A SACRIFICE = 74 ... ... when He gave himself for our sins He said it is finished.

RULER = 74

DICTION = 74

THE KING = 74 ... ... Daniel’s writing on the was was mene mene ... meaning  number.

MENE MENE = 74

A  NUMBER = 74  ... ... Daniel deciphered the “hand of God”, His writing on the wall.

HAND OF GOD = 74

A musical mystery in the Bible is the word “selah” ... ... it occurs ... ... 74 times.

GOD/SON = 74

GREAT  I  AM = 74

GOD AND A MAN = 74

There is much talk of a “third temple” in Jerusalem, but Jesus is our “ThirdTemple”.

TEMPLE III = 74

David was a musician and wrote many psalms or songs.  His psalm 144 speaks about a “new song”.  73 of the 150 psalms in the Book of Psalms are attributed to David.  If David wrote a new song about Jesus, it would be his song number ... ... 74

There are 150 songs in the Book of Psalms.  If David’s “new song” was added to the existing 150 songs, the total would now be ... ... 151

JESUS CHRIST = 151

David’s Psalm 144 speaks about “counting”.  Teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight.  Hands and fingers are biblical units used to count or measure.  Here is wisdom.  Let he who hath understanding count the number of the ... 666.  Revelation 13:18

The group with the unusual “new song” that IMMEDIATELY follows the verse that counts the number sang “as it were” a new song that only they understood.

This victorious group had their father’s name written in their forehead.  The earthly parent of Jesus was Joseph the carpenter.  The Hebrew meaning of Joseph means ... “he shall add” ... or “increase”.

HE SHALL ADD = 74

INCREASE = 74

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

Is this mathematical evidence designed by the God who knows the end from the beginning?

To God Be The Glory

ccc

Seems you are not showing nothing about the Beast, the 666.  What kind of wisdom are yu trying to show in your post?

Rev. 13:17-18 says:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name.

You should tell us:

1 - Tell us what is the NAME of this satanic Beast:

2 - Is he a Gentile MAN or a Jewish MAN?

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

• Oy Vey! 1

Here is wisdom.  Let he who hath understanding ... ... ...

If someone here cannot understand why I included the word "melody" (or songs) in my post, I suggest they read two verses ... Rev 14:3 and 15:3.

It does not require rocket science knowledge for the serious student of the Book of Revelation to make the connection.

David was very familiar with songs and melody and it is no coincidence that he is "the key" to opening the door to the understanding of Revelation.  Rev 3:7-8

• Oy Vey! 1

9 hours ago, canada said:

Here is wisdom.  Let he who hath understanding ... ... ...

If someone here cannot understand why I included the word "melody" (or songs) in my post, I suggest they read two verses ... Rev 14:3 and 15:3.

It does not require rocket science knowledge for the serious student of the Book of Revelation to make the connection.

David was very familiar with songs and melody and it is no coincidence that he is "the key" to opening the door to the understanding of Revelation.  Rev 3:7-8

Again:

Rev. 13:17 says:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name.

The name of the satanic Beast, the 666, has nothing to do with the word "melody" or songs" of your post, much less with heavenly or Holy Songs within the Scriptures.

This satanic Beast, i.e. this MAN, the son of perdition, has a NAME, such as you. The NUMBER of his NAME is 666.

If you want to write and speak about this satanic Beast, you must tellus what is his NAME, of course.

You should tell us:

1 - What is the NAME of this satanic MAN unto us, to  know who you're talking about.

2 - Is he a Gentile MAN or a Jewish MAN?  Tell us, if you know who is the MAN, the 666. 

On 9/8/2018 at 7:01 PM, canada said:

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

CROSS = 74

GOSPEL = 74

Y’SHUA -= 74

INITIAL = 74

A STONE = 74

RULER = 74

DICTION = 74

MENE MENE = 74

HAND OF GOD = 74

GOD/SON = 74

GREAT  I  AM = 74

GOD AND A MAN = 74

TEMPLE III = 74

JESUS CHRIST = 151

HE SHALL ADD = 74

INCREASE = 74

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

To God Be The Glory

ccc

(Gematria for the Gentiles Correction? Luke 5:1 Gennesaret)

GENESIS 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Genesis 7 and 8 and 9 Length Equals "Noah is Taken to his Death"

(47/150/600 or 666)

Beginning of 70th Year

1947...1948...1949 (Jacob's Age Gen. 47:28)

End of 70th Year

2017...2018...2019 (Jacob's Age Gen. 47:28)

(God says "70 and 7" or "70 and 7 Weeks", not, "70 years and 42 Years (Gentile)"............... about or less thant 77 Years, or 70 Years and 7Weeks/49Years")

70 Years and 49 Years (7 Weeks of Years, "70 x 7" Parable) = 119 Years

49 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2017 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

48 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2018 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

47 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2019 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

46 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2020 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

45 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2021 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

(Saint Malachy 112, William Miller 2520, Issac Netwon 2060 ................ these revolve around the figure of 1260 Days/42 Years, they assume Jesus never came, and therefore a refund in the value of the figure is warranted, back to topic, no, 112 years from 1948 to 2060 Comet Halley is not Valid)

47 (xy on calculator, raise to power) *7 = 506623

47 (xy on calculator, raise to power) *8 = 238112

47 (xy on calculator, raise to power) *9 = 111913

119 Years from 1947 = "70 years and 7wks/49 years"

(2300 Days from Comet ISON in 11/2013 = 12/21/2019 - 1 Year from Prophetic Year to Civil Year Difference (over 70 years, 360 days versus 365 days) = 12/21/2018)

Abraham's Age and Jacob's Age Parable = 1290 - 1335 for 450 Days from 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 for the Middle of the Week Prophecy of Daniel 9:27

Traditionally

God equates "5 Months to 666 Mark of Beast for 200,000,000 Persons", this the association is in the book of genesis with Noah, and in the book of exodus with moses, also, with solomon, and, jesus on the cross.

Press 666 on your Calculator, and hit the "x2 (squared)", button 5 times to illustrate the claim the bible is making.

the Legal Claim: is that God resolved the issue of more time than 77 years relatively, or about 77 years of time, that means you die in 2021 A.D. Globally

2066 A.D. for 119 years from 1947

or

1290 days to 9/23/2017 and 1335 days to 5/21/2021 and 10/21/2021 (153 Days)

is resolved in the "Middle of the Week" Prophecy according to Daniel 9:27 ................. the Gentile Value of 2060 A.D. or 70 and 42 Years for 112 years, is discarded, its not based on scripture.

(You die, then you die, but first, everything will be resolved on 12/21/2018 ... If I can isolate Andromeda Galaxy to the USA only, at least at first, that is (the Miami Circle/1st Coral Castle of Edward Leedskalnin as isolationism), then I will do that because it will lead to a more effective answer, but we'll see how much control, Moses has in the process to make those, on the ground decisions, right now, we must keep watch ..................... no logical association to the Middle of the Week for anything beyond 12/21/2018)

Edited by Gibbus
  • Haha 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

2 hours ago, Gibbus said:

(Gematria for the Gentiles Correction? Luke 5:1 Gennesaret)

GENESIS 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Genesis 7 and 8 and 9 Length Equals "Noah is Taken to his Death"

(47/150/600 or 666)

Beginning of 70th Year

1947...1948...1949 (Jacob's Age Gen. 47:28)

End of 70th Year

2017...2018...2019 (Jacob's Age Gen. 47:28)

(God says "70 and 7" or "70 and 7 Weeks", not, "70 years and 42 Years (Gentile)"............... about or less thant 77 Years, or 70 Years and 7Weeks/49Years")

70 Years and 49 Years (7 Weeks of Years, "70 x 7" Parable) = 119 Years

49 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2017 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

48 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2018 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

47 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2019 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

46 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2020 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

45 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2021 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

(Saint Malachy 112, William Miller 2520, Issac Netwon 2060 ................ these revolve around the figure of 1260 Days/42 Years, they assume Jesus never came, and therefore a refund in the value of the figure is warranted, back to topic, no, 112 years from 1948 to 2060 Comet Halley is not Valid)

47 (xy on calculator, raise to power) *7 = 506623

47 (xy on calculator, raise to power) *8 = 238112

47 (xy on calculator, raise to power) *9 = 111913

119 Years from 1947 = "70 years and 7wks/49 years"

(2300 Days from Comet ISON in 11/2013 = 12/21/2019 - 1 Year from Prophetic Year to Civil Year Difference (over 70 years, 360 days versus 365 days) = 12/21/2018)

Abraham's Age and Jacob's Age Parable = 1290 - 1335 for 450 Days from 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 for the Middle of the Week Prophecy of Daniel 9:27

Traditionally

God equates "5 Months to 666 Mark of Beast for 200,000,000 Persons", this the association is in the book of genesis with Noah, and in the book of exodus with moses, also, with solomon, and, jesus on the cross.

Press 666 on your Calculator, and hit the "x2 (squared)", button 5 times to illustrate the claim the bible is making.

the Legal Claim: is that God resolved the issue of more time than 77 years relatively, or about 77 years of time, that means you die in 2021 A.D. Globally

2066 A.D. for 119 years from 1947

or

1290 days to 9/23/2017 and 1335 days to 5/21/2021 and 10/21/2021 (153 Days)

is resolved in the "Middle of the Week" Prophecy according to Daniel 9:27 ................. the Gentile Value of 2060 A.D. or 70 and 42 Years for 112 years, is discarded, its not based on scripture.

(You die, then you die, but first, everything will be resolved on 12/21/2018 ... If I can isolate Andromeda Galaxy to the USA only, at least at first, that is (the Miami Circle/1st Coral Castle of Edward Leedskalnin as isolationism), then I will do that because it will lead to a more effective answer, but we'll see how much control, Moses has in the process to make those, on the ground decisions, right now, we must keep watch ..................... no logical association to the Middle of the Week for anything beyond 12/21/2018)

You are saying nothing about this topic ""HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666"",  much less about the Word of God, by the way, of the same manner of Canada theories. What kind of wisdom are you both trying to show in your posts?

Well, ""HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666"",  

Rev. 13:17-18 says:

If you want to speak about this satanic Beast, the MAN of sin and son of perdition, the 6-6-6 , you MUST first tell us the NAME of this satanic MAN.

1 )   He has a NAME and SURNAME like you and Canada.  Scripture says:  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT (no calculations) the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a MAN; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Yeah, count, yeah, COUNT the number of the Beast.  It has nothing to do with calculations, but COUNT, yeah, COUNT, threescore of six: 6 - 6 - 6. But these threescores are the number of the name and surname of this satanic MAN or satanic BEAST, such as the complete names of you both, i.e. name and surname.  

2) Therefore, what is the name of this demon?  Tell us his name and show how to COUNT  6 - 6 - 6  in his name.

3) I  can give unto you both and others a clue: He is a Jewish man, not a Gentile. It makes more easy for you to meet and show his name, for there are billions of Gentile people, but the Jewish people is a little people. I will give you more one clue: To meet threescores of six you need a multiple number of six, of course. Then how many letters are there in his name? It is easy for you both and others, no? 

Then tell us his name, please, and stop to spread chaff in this Christian forum.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.  

That is the number of his NAME.

• Oy Vey! 1

5 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

You are saying nothing about this topic ""HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666"",  much less about the Word of God, by the way, of the same manner of Canada theories. What kind of wisdom are you both trying to show in your posts?

That is the number of his NAME.

1. Noah Counted the "Number of the Beast" for the Animals that Entered into the Ark

2. Jesus Counted the "Number of the Beast" for the Swine that Entered into the Sea

3. Jesus Counts the "Number of the Beast" in Revelation (5 Months, matching, Noah 5 Months)

The Discussion is about the number (s), association to the figure of 666 ............... there are a few examples, but the only perfect match is between genesis and revelation.   "Jesus does the Counting", that is the only correct answer.

(Problem with Moses?) God counted 600,000 out of Egypt ... not Moses ... God made that clear with the giving of the Commandments ... the reason behind that is, Jesus is the only personality in the gospel that is assigned to complete the gospel's law, with the deliverance of the Jewish People, that already took place at the Crucifixion. (I can image the ethnics that teach only suicide, profiteer or "pain for pain", revelation 11 with Moses in suicide, but not only does that not mean anything, that is you just fell pain and die, until god allows Moses to die ................. your self inflicted suicide, pain and death, doesn't mean anything with ..................... god only has one area of dispute that is "dead work and dead flesh", these are billions of people in their death throws, with no value or purpose, except the end of their life processes and false accusation again god, (if God does the work then May 21, 2021 is lights out, nothing for man, and that is too little to late, your lives are over ................... but ................ we must see what is necessary instead, Noah was the example, and Revelation is the Finished Work that is why God may not kill immediately at the beginning of 5 months, instead for the discernment)

(God built Solomon's Temple) God did not build any other Temples in Jerusalem.  .......................... Jesus Said ......................... he would build a "New Temple" in, "Three Days of Darkness", for the work that would be finished .................. if the "work" is 5 months, then,  that matches Noah.  (Thus). the "Middle of the Week" for Daniel 9:27's prophecy can serve as "3 days of darkness":

1. Beginning "1290 and 1335 Days"

2. Middle "3 Days of Darkness" (euthanasia, in an "twinkling of an eye" for all)

3. End "150 Days of Noah" (series of processes)

(Ethnic and Global Suicide with Moses ...............  you just don't desire suffering and death enough, to hurt me, or Moses, whoever he is, enough to die in mass with ebola/hiv/plague or other mechanisms, just enough to see a few hundred people suffer and die periodically)

(With that said, you have one law from God, to kill "dead work and dead flesh", and to stop hurting me, stop hurting me again, and again .................... but when they die the bodies are not reported properly to the authorities, all of this is good in easing your pain in your deathblows ............... my sincere answer is 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 for the "middle of the week" and, that is probably false, but weather that is false or true is not important, what is important is your global suicide, in suicide pleasure with Moses, blind and dumb death for billions, so to spend your time in prayer) (there will be many prophecies and they will all fail, many signs and they will all fail, cyclically)

(I understand the USA is once again suffering in pain right now, for hurting me, but, tomorrow when I walk around outside, and you keep hurting me, think about how much more suffering and pain you will feel, even in your time of suffering and pain) (tip: You can't intervene for another country or principality, unless it follows their chain of command, the individuals you use against me, are only attributed to you, regardless of their race or creed, at the state level, at the global level, "pain is pain")

Edited by Gibbus
  • Oy Vey! 1

9 hours ago, Gibbus said:

2. Jesus Counted the "Number of the Beast" for the Swine that Entered into the Sea

Then you know not the name of the Beast, whos name has three scores of six : 6 - 6 - 6,  and you have not wisdom to tell us the NAME and SURNAME of this satanic MAN, the MAN of sin and son of perdition.  Your brain is polluted of tares of satanic source and it is being spread through the spirit of darkness, a deceiver spirit. What you are sowing has nothing to do with the kingdom of God that will be established on the Earth in this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day.  He that is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. 

By the way, you said above ""Jesus Counted the "Number of the Beast" for the Swine that Entered into the Sea"" what is a lie, a false and misleading interpretation, mere tares.  

Your fake does not surprise me, and I hope that it not also surprise others here, I know your spirit, Gibbus, and I tell unto you that the legion of spirit of demons which entered in the body of the SWINES, and the herd of swines ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters, you should know (hope others here know too) that the swines died drowned in the sea, BUT THE SPIRITS OF DEMONS do not died, and they left the bodies of the swine and until today continue entering in the inhabitants of the earth, reason by which multitudes of people, like you, for example, did die in a sea of darkness, in the abyss, and today these legion of demons yet continues entering in the inhabitants of the earth carrying them into the sea of darkness, into the abyss, and are lost.

A deep abyss calls another deep abyss at the noise of thy waters, as follow:

Since around two thousand years ago the word of Prophecy or the prophetic message has revealed and continues revealing about the abyss dominated by a great number or legions of evil spirits, spirits of darkness, as follow:

Rev. 17:v. 8 - The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ASCEND out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 
Rev. 13:v.1 - Rev. 13:v.1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev. 9:1-2 -  1  And I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.   2 And he opened the bottomless pit; 
See, only when the two witness finish the testimony, "the Beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit ( the king of the darkness) will make war against them, and will overcome them, and kill them", but the Beast goes into perdition. 

The Beast goes into perdition, because the angel of the Lord has the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he will lay hold the king of darkness, that is Satan, and will cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and will set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

The thrones are already placed, and judgment will be given unto *them that will sit upon them (Read Luke 22:29-30): and the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the Beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they will live and reign with Christ a thousand years.

* JESUS said unto His disciples:  (Luke 22: 28-30)
28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.
 29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

(Information is Redundant - as for the "Middle of the Week Prophecy of Daniel 9:27", which implies that God takes an action before the "5 Months", then "3 Days of Darkness" is before the 5 months .................... but so is the controversy of God using "2300" to mark 70th Year, and "1290 + 1335" to mark 70th Year ... ... ... ... this originates from ... ... ... ... Mary Pregnancy 7 B.C. ("1290 + 1335" to 1 A.D.) ... ... ... ... Jesus Birth in 6 B.C. ("2300" to 1 A.D.) (God revealed the Star of Bethlehem to answer the difference between the Prophetic Calendar of 360 Days (2300), and the Civil Calendar of 365 Days (1290+1335)

(Today, the difference, because remember, God changed the Calendar Year around the Prophecy of Daneil's 70 Weeks, that is why this is significance ...................... many people have incorrectly tried to tie the "Middle of the Week Prophecy" to the "Second Coming of Jesus" ....................... the "Second Coming of Jesus = After Jesus Builds the "Third Temple" in "3 Days of Darkness", according to his Claim" , the Gospel is finished by that time)

(The Controversy of the "Middle of the Week" ... ... ... ... means that God gives mankind time with a "Sign of Divorce" for some period of time, before the "Second Coming of Jesus" ... ... ... ... God disputes the "1260/42" with the Gentiles in Revelation ... ... ... ... as a parable only ... ... ... ... the literal values for the differences in the calendar, figures like 2520 for William Miller, or 2060 for Issac Newton, or even, a calendar length of 112 Years for Saint Malachy to 2060 A.D. ... ... ... ... are not the answer for God, Jesus Ministry answered that problem ........................ God has to address the "Middle of the Week" specifically, before the "Wise Men", which is God according to his terms, to address the law (in the andromeda galaxy if at all, or nothing) ...................... (so this issue specifically does not have an answer, until "we'll see what happens) ........................ (God is clear about 70 + 7 Years for Daniel's 70 Weeks) (the "Mark of the Beast" = "Middle of the Week" = "Second Coming of Jesus", are true for the "Sign of Divorce Argument to 5 Months", which can be answer with a little as "3 Days of Darkness", or a greater length of time to "3 Days of Darkness" (if "3 Days of Darkness" only, its insignificant for us, God does that Work and Humanity is Instantaneously Dead) (God has not answered us on this issue, and may not, but what has been said thus far, is a controversy, half-truths, but as we've said, I don't believe no further than 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 or "1290 - 1335" = "450 Days" for "Middle of Week Addressment" is valid, based on prophecy)

(God disputes 1260/42 with the Gentiles in Revelation because they are "Fools", ignorant about the Coming of Jesus ....................... I'm not addressing a fool ....................... it is about 70 and 7 Years, or "70 Years and 7wks/49 Years" ....................... 70 Years and 1260/42 Years, is the answer of a Fool) (nothing has to happen, but the "Controversy is Addressed in a Proper Capacity in the Very Least")

Mark of the Beast info is Redundant 666

1. Declaration of the Flood (Genesis 7:4-6)

2. Declaration to Build the Ark (Genesis 6:15-16)

1. "Jacob's Age" 147

2. "Abraham's Age" 175 (130/145/160/175)

1. Jesus Risen 40 Days, in 30 A.D. as picture of "3 Days of Darkness"

2. Star of Bethlehem Controversy, as Picture of, Temple's Destruction in 70 A.D.

(Translated to "Middle of the Week" Prophecy of Daniel 9:27)

1. "3 Days of Darkness", Jesus Claimed was the "Middle of the Week" of Daniel

2. "Sign of Divorce"/Gentile Controversy to address "70 and 7 Years or Parable of 70 and 7 Weeks for longer length of time"

(Remember, God calls the "Gentiles Complete and utter Fools", since the figure of 1260/42 is invalid to address the situation ..................... even if that is true, and it is ...................... the legal evidence I have in view for a longer length of time, is invalidated this year, relative to the 70th Year, since that is what all these arguments have in view ...................... Jesus made a legal claim, and that is the law end of story, but, at the same time, Jesus answered the Gentiles during the Prophetic Year and Civil Year, calendar differences at his birth, and appears to double the action in the events of revelation (that is the "Millstone" falls, before "Star Wormwood") (we'll have to see ....................... 666 is Jesus Body, the "Sign of Divorce" or "Three Days of Darkness", nothing, and no-one else, since the gospel is redundant, its not a guessing game) (many people viewed 12/21/2012 as the answer to the "Middle of the Week", the legal evidence points to 12/21/2018, if 666 for Mark of the Beast = 6 years difference, then, that could be true, we'll just have to see, very soon) (Around 5 I'll leave for City Hall in Philadelphia and back, I gave you a warning about euthanasia in this situation you have in the usa, your choice, but as I've said, you die then you die, what you do to me, is as unimportant as your lives)

Edited by Gibbus
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this