• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, canada said:

HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666

The Bible was written in Hebrew Aramaic and Greek.  God could have said ... count the number using the gematria of Hebrew, or Aramaic or Greek ... but He did not.  Why not?

A LOGICAL conclusion would be that the language was not in existence in the day of John of Patmos, but was to be a language concurrent with the day of the beast ... that is, our day.

Mathematical evidence that the language God designed for that purpose is simple English wherein ... A=1 ... Z=26 ... should be evident by the following numeric examples:

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH = 74 ... ... He died on the cross, preached the gospel and spoke in parables.

CROSS = 74

GOSPEL = 74

PARABLES = 74 ... ... Jesus in Hebrew is Y’shua and in Greek it is Joshua.

Y’SHUA -= 74

JOSHUA = 74 ... ... He is the first, the Initial, He is the last, the Omega.

INITIAL = 74

THE OMEGA = 74 ... ... He is our Rock, the cornerstone and a sacrifice for our sins.

A STONE = 74

A SACRIFICE = 74 ... ... when He gave himself for our sins He said it is finished.

FINISHED = 74 ... ... Jesus is the light of the Menorah.

MENORAH = 74 ... ... He is our Ruler, the Word and He is The King.

RULER = 74

DICTION = 74

THE KING = 74 ... ... Daniel’s writing on the was was mene mene ... meaning  number.

MENE MENE = 74

A  NUMBER = 74  ... ... Daniel deciphered the “hand of God”, His writing on the wall.

HAND OF GOD = 74

The word “song/songs” (form 7893 Strongs) occurs in the OT ... ... 74 times.

A musical mystery in the Bible is the word “selah” ... ... it occurs ... ... 74 times.

SONGS = 74 ... ... ... MELODY = 74

Our God is the Great I Am, God and a man, God and yet the Son of God.

GOD/SON = 74

GREAT  I  AM = 74

GOD AND A MAN = 74

There is much talk of a “third temple” in Jerusalem, but Jesus is our “ThirdTemple”.

TEMPLE III = 74

The Book of Revelation speaks about “the key” of David.  THE KEY = 74

David was a musician and wrote many psalms or songs.  His psalm 144 speaks about a “new song”.  73 of the 150 psalms in the Book of Psalms are attributed to David.  If David wrote a new song about Jesus, it would be his song number ... ... 74

There are 150 songs in the Book of Psalms.  If David’s “new song” was added to the existing 150 songs, the total would now be ... ... 151

JESUS CHRIST = 151

David’s Psalm 144 speaks about “counting”.  Teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight.  Hands and fingers are biblical units used to count or measure.  Here is wisdom.  Let he who hath understanding count the number of the ... 666.  Revelation 13:18

The group with the unusual “new song” that IMMEDIATELY follows the verse that counts the number sang “as it were” a new song that only they understood.

This victorious group had their father’s name written in their forehead.  The earthly parent of Jesus was Joseph the carpenter.  The Hebrew meaning of Joseph means ... “he shall add” ... or “increase”.

HE SHALL ADD = 74

INCREASE = 74

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

Is this mathematical evidence designed by the God who knows the end from the beginning?

To God Be The Glory

ccc

• Group:  Advanced Member

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, canada said:

HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666

The Bible was written in Hebrew Aramaic and Greek.  God could have said ... count the number using the gematria of Hebrew, or Aramaic or Greek ... but He did not.  Why not?

A LOGICAL conclusion would be that the language was not in existence in the day of John of Patmos, but was to be a language concurrent with the day of the beast ... that is, our day.

Mathematical evidence that the language God designed for that purpose is simple English wherein ... A=1 ... Z=26 ... should be evident by the following numeric examples:

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH = 74 ... ... He died on the cross, preached the gospel and spoke in parables.

CROSS = 74

GOSPEL = 74

PARABLES = 74 ... ... Jesus in Hebrew is Y’shua and in Greek it is Joshua.

Y’SHUA -= 74

JOSHUA = 74 ... ... He is the first, the Initial, He is the last, the Omega.

INITIAL = 74

THE OMEGA = 74 ... ... He is our Rock, the cornerstone and a sacrifice for our sins.

A STONE = 74

A SACRIFICE = 74 ... ... when He gave himself for our sins He said it is finished.

FINISHED = 74 ... ... Jesus is the light of the Menorah.

MENORAH = 74 ... ... He is our Ruler, the Word and He is The King.

RULER = 74

DICTION = 74

THE KING = 74 ... ... Daniel’s writing on the was was mene mene ... meaning  number.

MENE MENE = 74

A  NUMBER = 74  ... ... Daniel deciphered the “hand of God”, His writing on the wall.

HAND OF GOD = 74

The word “song/songs” (form 7893 Strongs) occurs in the OT ... ... 74 times.

A musical mystery in the Bible is the word “selah” ... ... it occurs ... ... 74 times.

SONGS = 74 ... ... ... MELODY = 74

Our God is the Great I Am, God and a man, God and yet the Son of God.

GOD/SON = 74

GREAT  I  AM = 74

GOD AND A MAN = 74

There is much talk of a “third temple” in Jerusalem, but Jesus is our “ThirdTemple”.

TEMPLE III = 74

The Book of Revelation speaks about “the key” of David.  THE KEY = 74

David was a musician and wrote many psalms or songs.  His psalm 144 speaks about a “new song”.  73 of the 150 psalms in the Book of Psalms are attributed to David.  If David wrote a new song about Jesus, it would be his song number ... ... 74

There are 150 songs in the Book of Psalms.  If David’s “new song” was added to the existing 150 songs, the total would now be ... ... 151

JESUS CHRIST = 151

David’s Psalm 144 speaks about “counting”.  Teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight.  Hands and fingers are biblical units used to count or measure.  Here is wisdom.  Let he who hath understanding count the number of the ... 666.  Revelation 13:18

The group with the unusual “new song” that IMMEDIATELY follows the verse that counts the number sang “as it were” a new song that only they understood.

This victorious group had their father’s name written in their forehead.  The earthly parent of Jesus was Joseph the carpenter.  The Hebrew meaning of Joseph means ... “he shall add” ... or “increase”.

HE SHALL ADD = 74

INCREASE = 74

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

Is this mathematical evidence designed by the God who knows the end from the beginning?

To God Be The Glory

ccc

The PURPOSE of my post was to those who sought wisdom regarding the beast whose titled name summed at 666 ... as God did not note the language.

I am sorry to have posted this, as it is clear that few if any here have attempted to solve the problem using the gematria of Hebrew or Greek or English.

It is foolishness to use the gematria of Hebrew or Greek as their numeric systems number from 1 ... 400 ... and 1 ... 800.

The television character “Mr T” sums in the area of 600 in Hebrew.

Using wisdom and logic, do you think a name using 4 - 5 or 6 letters is a good system to identify the numbered beast of Rev 13:18?

If you submitted 40 or 50 words, all related to any given subject other than the Bible or mathematics, and they were added up using simple English, as my examples were, I doubt you would find anything near the results that I arrived at ... all summing at 74 ... such as:

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH = 74

I challenge you to try it and post your results.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

21 hours ago, canada said:

If you submitted 40 or 50 words, all related to any given subject other than the Bible or mathematics, and they were added up using simple English, as my examples were, I doubt you would find anything near the results that I arrived at ... all summing at 74 ... such as:

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH = 74

(1986 + 74 Years = 2060 that is the Orbit of Halley's Comet from the Last Closest Approach to Earth to its Next closest Approach to Earth ...................... " halley comet in English Gematria equals: 714"  gematrix.org/?word=halley+comet ................... There are a few Problems with this argument: 1. God only illustrates 42 Years within the 77 Period, that is Matthew and Luke Genealogy, and Jesus Crucifixion to Temple Destruction ..................... we have to add to the figures of Daniel to make that valid, God never uses "42 Years" ...................... I've seen all the arguments for the "Gentiles", but you have to add information for that, (unless their position is wrong, not Halley's Comet, but instead, "sprecessions salignments" .................. sprecessions salignments in English Gematria equals: 1764 ................... (One Week of 7 Years or 1290 and 1335, and the Middle of that Week the Middle of 1290 and 1335 Marks the 70th Week/70 Years of Daniel .................. anything beyond that position, requires adding material and numbers, the Gospel's never proclaims)

(You can make a "number system, "say what you want", but God does not give us a number system to deal with, we have a "Number Table", and unless you use the values that God has already provided, then, the conclusion quickly becomes less correct, and you have to add or remove more information to justify it ..................... God Produced 12/21/2012 ...................... the Solstice Precessional Alignment answers the 42 Years Gentile Dispute, coinciding with Daniel's end of Weeks, (1600 furlongs from 12/21/2016 or 1335 Days from 9/23/2017) all of these on May 21, 2021 ................. no relative deviation) (God doesn't use 42 Years, the position was dubious to begin with, but we have to be sincere with even, false information to understand why they believed that or took that position) (Back to Topic ................... using the bible's language, its anyone's guess really)

LUKE 24:13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem [about] threescore furlongs.

semmaus sthreescores in English Gematria equals: 1470

(Emmanuel, they say came before Jesus, and After Jesus, or was Jesus if that is true, we have a legal reason why we shouldn't use "Mary" as the 42nd Entry for Matthew's Genealogy ................ we have to use Jesus/Emmanuel the Beast)

(God gave a number system the Mayan Calendar, but it doesn't mean anything with the Gospel, except, the Solstice Precesssional Alignment, and all tribes having 12,000 unified value coinciding with 12/21/2012 as a branch in the alignment, then everything is clear, 36 Years + 1600 Days, to May 21, 2021 ... matching Daniel)

jesus 666 in Simple Gematria equals: 74

abaddon apollyon in Jewish Gematria equals: 743

sssabaddonsss sssapollyonsss in English Gematria equals: 2274

MARK 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

selois selois lama sabachthanis in English Gematria equals: 1740

MATTHEW 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

selis selis slamas sssabachthanisss in Simple Gematria equals: 374

DANIEL 5:25 And this [is] the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.

mene mene ssstekelsss upharsin in Simple Gematria equals: 347

(The Gentiles Developed a Way to Defeat God's Word, and to Make it say what they wanted it to say.................they tried to use a "base 360" number system for "1260/42", applied against daniel's figures, and pointing right to Halley's Comet.....................overtime we accepted their claims, William Miller, Issac Netwon and Saint Malachy, but as the legal evidence piles up, their claims go out the door.......................God officially uses a "Number Table/List" of which we said, he also supplies all the values.......................God produced 12/21/2012, indicating that he could do that, but he doesn't do that, the language is very simple, to accommodate, the truth the gospel accounts with little intelligence, to much greater intelligence at the end of time) (Gemetria isn't that complicated, but I can make it say what I want just a tiny bit, so god doesn't use number systems, even simple ones)

II KINGS 20:12 At that time Berodachbaladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a present unto Hezekiah: for he had heard that Hezekiah had been sick.

sberodachbaladans in English Gematria equals: 774

(Kill and Destroy Genetic Dan, they are the Blood Sacrifice for the Lord's Body, in mass, i don't have a figure but there are too many alive, kill all if possible)

sgenetics sdans in Jewish Gematria equals: 574

(Nuclear War - North Korea)

ISAIAH 39:1 At that time Merodachbaladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a present to Hezekiah: for he had heard that he had been sick, and was recovered.

(manasseh/asia as the blood sacrifice for the lord's body, will not identify with the pattern I'm using, also the context is not used the same way in the gospel) (unless they keep hurting you in some capacity there just isn't legal evidence)

(Jeremiah 29:21, appears to command us to kill manasseh/asia (maaseiah) to answer god over the sign of divorce, if North Korea is the opportunity, then that would be the measure, but you can't simply trust a "Number System" to answer God, you have to use the bible's language and contexts)

Edited by Gibbus

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:49 PM, canada said:

The PURPOSE of my post was to those who sought wisdom regarding the beast whose titled name summed at 666 ... as God did not note the language.

I am sorry to have posted this, as it is clear that few if any here have attempted to solve the problem using the gematria of Hebrew or Greek or English.

It is foolishness to use the gematria of Hebrew or Greek as their numeric systems number from 1 ... 400 ... and 1 ... 800.

The 3 letter television character “Mr T” sums in the area of 600 in Hebrew.

Using wisdom and logic, do you think a name using 4 - 5 or 6 letters is a good system to identify the numbered beast of Rev 13:18?

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH = 74

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  178
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

On 9/25/2018 at 5:49 PM, canada said:

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH = 74

Hi CCC,

I got a couple of things to at to this 74 phenomenon as it relates to Jesus

1. Notice the part IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS the total is 373 - the 74th Prime number...
John 19:19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.

JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS = 74th prime number

THE KING = 74

2. Beauty = 74

pretty easy to see this verse is talking about "Jesus"

And I took my staff, even BEAUTY, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. 11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord. 12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. 13 And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.

Zech 11:10-13 (KJV)

You can always add: "Cross" and "Gospel" to your list as they too add up to this same 74 number

Edited by Ed J
Grammar

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138

On 10/17/2018 at 6:04 AM, Ed J said:

Hi CCC,

I got a couple of things to at to this 74 phenomenon as it relates to Jesus

You can always add: "Cross" and "Gospel" to your list as they too add up to this same 74 number

(Going to Prove these Positions False, but First)

I CORINTHIANS 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

ianathema maranatha = 457

jesus anathema maranatha jesusi =  2427

MATTHEW 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

jesus raca hell fire jesus = 1476

REVELATION 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.

abaddon apollyon  = 743

MATTHEW 17:4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

moses elias jesus lordii  = 1547

lord moses elias jesus lord =  1734

As a Number System it doesn't mean anything (God doesn't use Number Systems, more than he uses a Number Tables) .............. (as a Multiple in the Gospel for "Jacob's Age" Gen. 47:28 .................. he died in "Egypt", and Jesus is crucified again in "Sodom and Egypt" in revelation, it has value on that terms (not very important) ....................... we are supplied with figures from Daniel to use, and the addendum of Revelation to Compare) (Debunk)

Briefly Stated (Daniel = One Week and Middle = "1290 + 1335"):

(Flight 370/Equinoxical Periods) March Solstice + 1290 Days to September Solstice (9/23/2017)

(May Month of Origin) 5/21/2011 + 2300 Days to 9/23/2017 + 1335 Days to 5/21/2021

Briefly Stated (Revelation Addendum/Addition):

??? (2 Kings 18:7 to 18:9)

470 Days + 870 Days ("1335 Days of Daniel", Denoting Gentile Dispute/Addition)

September of 2017 to December of 2018 = 470 Days (Solstice to Solstice)

December of 2018 to May of 2021 = 870 Days (Solstice to Month of Origin)

(1335 Days Final Countdown begins at the 70th Year) ("Gentile Reign Disputes" this Value in the Simplest Possible Terms)

1335 Days of Daniel - 74 = "1260/42 years" of Revelation (470 Days from 70th Year to December Solstice/Gentile Dispute Acknowledged)

1600 Furlongs - 740 = 870 Days

1335 of Daniel - 470 = 870 Days

*** 1600 Furlong Parallel

"Gentile Parallel 1260/42" = WOW Signal, 1260 Days, to Solstice Precessional Alignment 12/21/1980, 12/21/1998, 12/21/2012, 12/21/2016 + 740 Days to 12/21/2018 + 870 Days to 5/21/2021 A.D. End of Covenant or + 42 Years for Gentile Reign to 2060 A.D. (1260/42 is double, or it is satisfied with Daniel already, it has already been observed)

Note about Revelation 13 (Man Beast = Jesus)

(Daniel's Week Prophecy is a Complete Covenant .................... Gentile Reign of Revelation is the Addition ...................... "Gog and Magog is the Dispute, the Unclean Temple in Jerusalem that must be killed, or God turncoats this to New York City, both location have a similarily sized Jewish Population, or God does nothing you need to kill or die) (You have 4 cannon gospels because of their uncertainty in the way God was going to react, for that reasons, all conclusions we voiced on the subject are valid, until god reacts or does not react)

Jesus is the "Man/Beast" that was wounded at the crucifixion and lived.  He has to perform the work to initiate the Gentile Reign ...................... after ...................... the "Gog and Magog" dispute is resolved, if it isn't resolved, then its no big deal, the "1260/42" for the Gentile Reign is already satisfied it has happened during the 70 Weeks of Daniel ....................... your natural state is accounted for, its suicide with Moses, the saints or the prophets until you die ......................... your filthy and suicide that is humanities stead fast position ......................... it all depends on what God decides to do, or not do, to flush this issue out further until you die.

(Revelation 13 is not a valid statement on its own terms, its an addition, that does not need to take place ...................... Daniel's Covenant is the only valid statement on its own terms, that needs no work from God or Man, as in everything is resolved ......................... God created all the Pyramids and they all align to the Month of May and the Pleiades, marking Daniel's Weeks, and the Solstices/Equinoxes are the same, also, all Pyramids are aligned to that marking Daniel's Weeks)

(Nightly Walk to City Hall tonight after dark for Ethnic Suicide .................... don't hurt me, don't care .................. hurt me a lot more, also don't care, your death is automatic for the ethnics in their suicide and you along with me, as the gospel goes out, you can only suffer more and die more, right now ........................ this community will faith and the body of believers will fall into darkness of sin before their death, this has not happened yet, but maybe soon) (then the faithful will be silent until final death takes place in 2021 a.d., by that time, I'll help entertain your fantasies of the gospel)

(take confidence in my ability to proclaim no ethinc/je* police officers in the usa, and to enforce that with euthanasia within 30 days or less ................... and to maybe expand that to political office before further euthanasia is necessary in the political body or its extensions, for the suicide/incompetency problem ................... not as much work as Issac Newton but a clear example for god and man as to a base limit in uncleanness, also not for every nation, Moses will likely do less and less as the arguments pass out of his hands and in to yours) (If I have the means to do that, I mean Moses, it will be done out of necessity in setting things clear with God and Man for a short period of time, a few years to months) (sometimes not doing anything is not good, but that can be done, that would be the easy thing to do, the time frame is less than half a century)

Edited by Gibbus