• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666

The Bible was written in Hebrew Aramaic and Greek.  God could have said ... count the number using the gematria of Hebrew, or Aramaic or Greek ... but He did not.  Why not?

A LOGICAL conclusion would be that the language was not in existence in the day of John of Patmos, but was to be a language concurrent with the day of the beast ... that is, our day.

Mathematical evidence that the language God designed for that purpose is simple English wherein ... A=1 ... Z=26 ... should be evident by the following numeric examples:

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH = 74 ... ... He died on the cross, preached the gospel and spoke in parables.

CROSS = 74

GOSPEL = 74

PARABLES = 74 ... ... Jesus in Hebrew is Y’shua and in Greek it is Joshua.

Y’SHUA -= 74

JOSHUA = 74 ... ... He is the first, the Initial, He is the last, the Omega.

INITIAL = 74

THE OMEGA = 74 ... ... He is our Rock, the cornerstone and a sacrifice for our sins.

A STONE = 74

A SACRIFICE = 74 ... ... when He gave himself for our sins He said it is finished.

FINISHED = 74 ... ... Jesus is the light of the Menorah.

MENORAH = 74 ... ... He is our Ruler, the Word and He is The King.

RULER = 74

DICTION = 74

THE KING = 74 ... ... Daniel’s writing on the was was mene mene ... meaning  number.

MENE MENE = 74

A  NUMBER = 74  ... ... Daniel deciphered the “hand of God”, His writing on the wall.

HAND OF GOD = 74

The word “song/songs” (form 7893 Strongs) occurs in the OT ... ... 74 times.

A musical mystery in the Bible is the word “selah” ... ... it occurs ... ... 74 times.

SONGS = 74 ... ... ... MELODY = 74

Our God is the Great I Am, God and a man, God and yet the Son of God.

GOD/SON = 74

GREAT  I  AM = 74

GOD AND A MAN = 74

There is much talk of a “third temple” in Jerusalem, but Jesus is our “ThirdTemple”.

TEMPLE III = 74

The Book of Revelation speaks about “the key” of David.  THE KEY = 74

David was a musician and wrote many psalms or songs.  His psalm 144 speaks about a “new song”.  73 of the 150 psalms in the Book of Psalms are attributed to David.  If David wrote a new song about Jesus, it would be his song number ... ... 74

There are 150 songs in the Book of Psalms.  If David’s “new song” was added to the existing 150 songs, the total would now be ... ... 151

JESUS CHRIST = 151

David’s Psalm 144 speaks about “counting”.  Teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight.  Hands and fingers are biblical units used to count or measure.  Here is wisdom.  Let he who hath understanding count the number of the ... 666.  Revelation 13:18

The group with the unusual “new song” that IMMEDIATELY follows the verse that counts the number sang “as it were” a new song that only they understood.

This victorious group had their father’s name written in their forehead.  The earthly parent of Jesus was Joseph the carpenter.  The Hebrew meaning of Joseph means ... “he shall add” ... or “increase”.

HE SHALL ADD = 74

INCREASE = 74

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

Is this mathematical evidence designed by the God who knows the end from the beginning?

To God Be The Glory

ccc

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

Here is wisdom.  Let he who hath understanding ... ... ...

If someone here cannot understand why I included the word "melody" (or songs) in my post, I suggest they read two verses ... Rev 14:3 and 15:3.

It does not require rocket science knowledge for the serious student of the Book of Revelation to make the connection.

David was very familiar with songs and melody and it is no coincidence that he is "the key" to opening the door to the understanding of Revelation.  Rev 3:7-8

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 9/8/2018 at 7:01 PM, canada said:

HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666

The Bible was written in Hebrew Aramaic and Greek.  God could have said ... count the number using the gematria of Hebrew, or Aramaic or Greek ... but He did not.  Why not?

A LOGICAL conclusion would be that the language was not in existence in the day of John of Patmos, but was to be a language concurrent with the day of the beast ... that is, our day.

Mathematical evidence that the language God designed for that purpose is simple English wherein ... A=1 ... Z=26 ... should be evident by the following numeric examples:

JESUS = 74

JEWISH = 74

MESSIAH = 74 ... ... He died on the cross, preached the gospel and spoke in parables.

CROSS = 74

GOSPEL = 74

PARABLES = 74 ... ... Jesus in Hebrew is Y’shua and in Greek it is Joshua.

Y’SHUA -= 74

JOSHUA = 74 ... ... He is the first, the Initial, He is the last, the Omega.

INITIAL = 74

THE OMEGA = 74 ... ... He is our Rock, the cornerstone and a sacrifice for our sins.

A STONE = 74

A SACRIFICE = 74 ... ... when He gave himself for our sins He said it is finished.

FINISHED = 74 ... ... Jesus is the light of the Menorah.

MENORAH = 74 ... ... He is our Ruler, the Word and He is The King.

RULER = 74

DICTION = 74

THE KING = 74 ... ... Daniel’s writing on the was was mene mene ... meaning  number.

MENE MENE = 74

A  NUMBER = 74  ... ... Daniel deciphered the “hand of God”, His writing on the wall.

HAND OF GOD = 74

The word “song/songs” (form 7893 Strongs) occurs in the OT ... ... 74 times.

A musical mystery in the Bible is the word “selah” ... ... it occurs ... ... 74 times.

SONGS = 74 ... ... ... MELODY = 74

Our God is the Great I Am, God and a man, God and yet the Son of God.

GOD/SON = 74

GREAT  I  AM = 74

GOD AND A MAN = 74

There is much talk of a “third temple” in Jerusalem, but Jesus is our “ThirdTemple”.

TEMPLE III = 74

The Book of Revelation speaks about “the key” of David.  THE KEY = 74

David was a musician and wrote many psalms or songs.  His psalm 144 speaks about a “new song”.  73 of the 150 psalms in the Book of Psalms are attributed to David.  If David wrote a new song about Jesus, it would be his song number ... ... 74

There are 150 songs in the Book of Psalms.  If David’s “new song” was added to the existing 150 songs, the total would now be ... ... 151

JESUS CHRIST = 151

David’s Psalm 144 speaks about “counting”.  Teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight.  Hands and fingers are biblical units used to count or measure.  Here is wisdom.  Let he who hath understanding count the number of the ... 666.  Revelation 13:18

The group with the unusual “new song” that IMMEDIATELY follows the verse that counts the number sang “as it were” a new song that only they understood.

This victorious group had their father’s name written in their forehead.  The earthly parent of Jesus was Joseph the carpenter.  The Hebrew meaning of Joseph means ... “he shall add” ... or “increase”.

HE SHALL ADD = 74

INCREASE = 74

SIMPLE = 74

ENGLISH = 74

GEMATRIA = 74

Is this mathematical evidence designed by the God who knows the end from the beginning?

To God Be The Glory

ccc

(Gematria for the Gentiles Correction? Luke 5:1 Gennesaret)

GENESIS 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Genesis 7 and 8 and 9 Length Equals "Noah is Taken to his Death"

(47/150/600 or 666)

Beginning of 70th Year

1947...1948...1949 (Jacob's Age Gen. 47:28)

End of 70th Year

2017...2018...2019 (Jacob's Age Gen. 47:28)

(God says "70 and 7" or "70 and 7 Weeks", not, "70 years and 42 Years (Gentile)"............... about or less thant 77 Years, or 70 Years and 7Weeks/49Years")

70 Years and 49 Years (7 Weeks of Years, "70 x 7" Parable) = 119 Years

49 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2017 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

48 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2018 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

47 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2019 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

46 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2020 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

45 Years from 2066 A.D. = 2021 (Abraham's Age Gen. 25:7)

(Saint Malachy 112, William Miller 2520, Issac Netwon 2060 ................ these revolve around the figure of 1260 Days/42 Years, they assume Jesus never came, and therefore a refund in the value of the figure is warranted, back to topic, no, 112 years from 1948 to 2060 Comet Halley is not Valid)

47 (xy on calculator, raise to power) *7 = 506623

47 (xy on calculator, raise to power) *8 = 238112

47 (xy on calculator, raise to power) *9 = 111913

119 Years from 1947 = "70 years and 7wks/49 years"

(2300 Days from Comet ISON in 11/2013 = 12/21/2019 - 1 Year from Prophetic Year to Civil Year Difference (over 70 years, 360 days versus 365 days) = 12/21/2018)

Abraham's Age and Jacob's Age Parable = 1290 - 1335 for 450 Days from 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 for the Middle of the Week Prophecy of Daniel 9:27

Traditionally

God equates "5 Months to 666 Mark of Beast for 200,000,000 Persons", this the association is in the book of genesis with Noah, and in the book of exodus with moses, also, with solomon, and, jesus on the cross.

Press 666 on your Calculator, and hit the "x2 (squared)", button 5 times to illustrate the claim the bible is making.

the Legal Claim: is that God resolved the issue of more time than 77 years relatively, or about 77 years of time, that means you die in 2021 A.D. Globally

2066 A.D. for 119 years from 1947

or

1290 days to 9/23/2017 and 1335 days to 5/21/2021 and 10/21/2021 (153 Days)

is resolved in the "Middle of the Week" Prophecy according to Daniel 9:27 ................. the Gentile Value of 2060 A.D. or 70 and 42 Years for 112 years, is discarded, its not based on scripture.

(You die, then you die, but first, everything will be resolved on 12/21/2018 ... If I can isolate Andromeda Galaxy to the USA only, at least at first, that is (the Miami Circle/1st Coral Castle of Edward Leedskalnin as isolationism), then I will do that because it will lead to a more effective answer, but we'll see how much control, Moses has in the process to make those, on the ground decisions, right now, we must keep watch ..................... no logical association to the Middle of the Week for anything beyond 12/21/2018)

Edited by Gibbus

5 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

You are saying nothing about this topic ""HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666"",  much less about the Word of God, by the way, of the same manner of Canada theories. What kind of wisdom are you both trying to show in your posts?

That is the number of his NAME.

1. Noah Counted the "Number of the Beast" for the Animals that Entered into the Ark

2. Jesus Counted the "Number of the Beast" for the Swine that Entered into the Sea

3. Jesus Counts the "Number of the Beast" in Revelation (5 Months, matching, Noah 5 Months)

The Discussion is about the number (s), association to the figure of 666 ............... there are a few examples, but the only perfect match is between genesis and revelation.   "Jesus does the Counting", that is the only correct answer.

(Problem with Moses?) God counted 600,000 out of Egypt ... not Moses ... God made that clear with the giving of the Commandments ... the reason behind that is, Jesus is the only personality in the gospel that is assigned to complete the gospel's law, with the deliverance of the Jewish People, that already took place at the Crucifixion. (I can image the ethnics that teach only suicide, profiteer or "pain for pain", revelation 11 with Moses in suicide, but not only does that not mean anything, that is you just fell pain and die, until god allows Moses to die ................. your self inflicted suicide, pain and death, doesn't mean anything with ..................... god only has one area of dispute that is "dead work and dead flesh", these are billions of people in their death throws, with no value or purpose, except the end of their life processes and false accusation again god, (if God does the work then May 21, 2021 is lights out, nothing for man, and that is too little to late, your lives are over ................... but ................ we must see what is necessary instead, Noah was the example, and Revelation is the Finished Work that is why God may not kill immediately at the beginning of 5 months, instead for the discernment)

(God built Solomon's Temple) God did not build any other Temples in Jerusalem.  .......................... Jesus Said ......................... he would build a "New Temple" in, "Three Days of Darkness", for the work that would be finished .................. if the "work" is 5 months, then,  that matches Noah.  (Thus). the "Middle of the Week" for Daniel 9:27's prophecy can serve as "3 days of darkness":

1. Beginning "1290 and 1335 Days"

2. Middle "3 Days of Darkness" (euthanasia, in an "twinkling of an eye" for all)

3. End "150 Days of Noah" (series of processes)

(Ethnic and Global Suicide with Moses ...............  you just don't desire suffering and death enough, to hurt me, or Moses, whoever he is, enough to die in mass with ebola/hiv/plague or other mechanisms, just enough to see a few hundred people suffer and die periodically)

(With that said, you have one law from God, to kill "dead work and dead flesh", and to stop hurting me, stop hurting me again, and again .................... but when they die the bodies are not reported properly to the authorities, all of this is good in easing your pain in your deathblows ............... my sincere answer is 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 for the "middle of the week" and, that is probably false, but weather that is false or true is not important, what is important is your global suicide, in suicide pleasure with Moses, blind and dumb death for billions, so to spend your time in prayer) (there will be many prophecies and they will all fail, many signs and they will all fail, cyclically)

(I understand the USA is once again suffering in pain right now, for hurting me, but, tomorrow when I walk around outside, and you keep hurting me, think about how much more suffering and pain you will feel, even in your time of suffering and pain) (tip: You can't intervene for another country or principality, unless it follows their chain of command, the individuals you use against me, are only attributed to you, regardless of their race or creed, at the state level, at the global level, "pain is pain")

Edited by Gibbus

(Information is Redundant - as for the "Middle of the Week Prophecy of Daniel 9:27", which implies that God takes an action before the "5 Months", then "3 Days of Darkness" is before the 5 months .................... but so is the controversy of God using "2300" to mark 70th Year, and "1290 + 1335" to mark 70th Year ... ... ... ... this originates from ... ... ... ... Mary Pregnancy 7 B.C. ("1290 + 1335" to 1 A.D.) ... ... ... ... Jesus Birth in 6 B.C. ("2300" to 1 A.D.) (God revealed the Star of Bethlehem to answer the difference between the Prophetic Calendar of 360 Days (2300), and the Civil Calendar of 365 Days (1290+1335)

(Today, the difference, because remember, God changed the Calendar Year around the Prophecy of Daneil's 70 Weeks, that is why this is significance ...................... many people have incorrectly tried to tie the "Middle of the Week Prophecy" to the "Second Coming of Jesus" ....................... the "Second Coming of Jesus = After Jesus Builds the "Third Temple" in "3 Days of Darkness", according to his Claim" , the Gospel is finished by that time)

(The Controversy of the "Middle of the Week" ... ... ... ... means that God gives mankind time with a "Sign of Divorce" for some period of time, before the "Second Coming of Jesus" ... ... ... ... God disputes the "1260/42" with the Gentiles in Revelation ... ... ... ... as a parable only ... ... ... ... the literal values for the differences in the calendar, figures like 2520 for William Miller, or 2060 for Issac Newton, or even, a calendar length of 112 Years for Saint Malachy to 2060 A.D. ... ... ... ... are not the answer for God, Jesus Ministry answered that problem ........................ God has to address the "Middle of the Week" specifically, before the "Wise Men", which is God according to his terms, to address the law (in the andromeda galaxy if at all, or nothing) ...................... (so this issue specifically does not have an answer, until "we'll see what happens) ........................ (God is clear about 70 + 7 Years for Daniel's 70 Weeks) (the "Mark of the Beast" = "Middle of the Week" = "Second Coming of Jesus", are true for the "Sign of Divorce Argument to 5 Months", which can be answer with a little as "3 Days of Darkness", or a greater length of time to "3 Days of Darkness" (if "3 Days of Darkness" only, its insignificant for us, God does that Work and Humanity is Instantaneously Dead) (God has not answered us on this issue, and may not, but what has been said thus far, is a controversy, half-truths, but as we've said, I don't believe no further than 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 or "1290 - 1335" = "450 Days" for "Middle of Week Addressment" is valid, based on prophecy)

(God disputes 1260/42 with the Gentiles in Revelation because they are "Fools", ignorant about the Coming of Jesus ....................... I'm not addressing a fool ....................... it is about 70 and 7 Years, or "70 Years and 7wks/49 Years" ....................... 70 Years and 1260/42 Years, is the answer of a Fool) (nothing has to happen, but the "Controversy is Addressed in a Proper Capacity in the Very Least")

Mark of the Beast info is Redundant 666

1. Declaration of the Flood (Genesis 7:4-6)

2. Declaration to Build the Ark (Genesis 6:15-16)

1. "Jacob's Age" 147

2. "Abraham's Age" 175 (130/145/160/175)

1. Jesus Risen 40 Days, in 30 A.D. as picture of "3 Days of Darkness"

2. Star of Bethlehem Controversy, as Picture of, Temple's Destruction in 70 A.D.

(Translated to "Middle of the Week" Prophecy of Daniel 9:27)

1. "3 Days of Darkness", Jesus Claimed was the "Middle of the Week" of Daniel

2. "Sign of Divorce"/Gentile Controversy to address "70 and 7 Years or Parable of 70 and 7 Weeks for longer length of time"

(Remember, God calls the "Gentiles Complete and utter Fools", since the figure of 1260/42 is invalid to address the situation ..................... even if that is true, and it is ...................... the legal evidence I have in view for a longer length of time, is invalidated this year, relative to the 70th Year, since that is what all these arguments have in view ...................... Jesus made a legal claim, and that is the law end of story, but, at the same time, Jesus answered the Gentiles during the Prophetic Year and Civil Year, calendar differences at his birth, and appears to double the action in the events of revelation (that is the "Millstone" falls, before "Star Wormwood") (we'll have to see ....................... 666 is Jesus Body, the "Sign of Divorce" or "Three Days of Darkness", nothing, and no-one else, since the gospel is redundant, its not a guessing game) (many people viewed 12/21/2012 as the answer to the "Middle of the Week", the legal evidence points to 12/21/2018, if 666 for Mark of the Beast = 6 years difference, then, that could be true, we'll just have to see, very soon) (Around 5 I'll leave for City Hall in Philadelphia and back, I gave you a warning about euthanasia in this situation you have in the usa, your choice, but as I've said, you die then you die, what you do to me, is as unimportant as your lives)

Edited by Gibbus

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:50 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Seems you are not showing nothing about the Beast, the 666.  What kind of wisdom are yu trying to show in your post?

Rev. 13:17-18 says:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name.

You should tell us:

1 - Tell us what is the NAME of this satanic Beast:

2 - Is he a Gentile MAN or a Jewish MAN?

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Oseas ... by your reasoning, because I have determined through mathematics the unstated language and numbering system to use to "count the number" ... THEREFORE I should be able to determine his name and whether he is a Jew or Gentile.

That is the most ILLOGICAL piece of reasoning an adult of sound mind could possibly conclude.

Using your ILLOGICAL reasoning, I am surprised that you did not ask me to identify the image of the beast, the mark of the beast ... and ... whether he is tall short, black or white.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I don't know what you have calculated here. But...12/21/2018 or 2019 is definitely to early for the antichrist to rise. Before his coming there MUST BE a wakening which yet to come. To be honest Isaac Newton calculation seems to me more precise 2060

6 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I don't know what you have calculated here. But...12/21/2018 or 2019 is definitely to early for the antichrist to rise. Before his coming there MUST BE a wakening which yet to come. To be honest Isaac Newton calculation seems to me more precise 2060

(Legal Evidence Question ?) (Number Systems are just Broken)

mayan-calendar.com/ancient_longcount.html

12.19.13.4.0 8 Ahau 18 Sek December 9, 3120 BC  Birth of Muwan Mat (9/23/2017)
13.0.0.0.0 4 Ahau 8 Kumku August 11, 3114 BC Creation Date
1.18.5.3.7 13 Kimi 19 Keh October 23, 2360 BC Birth of GI (12/21/2018 to 2060)

Transit of Venus 5–6 June 2012

Transit of Venus 12–13 December 2360

God talks about (a "Sign" only in the "Middle of the Week" with Daniel 9:27 ... nothing before ... why has there been no "signs" to the effect of his second coming, God only said there would be in one particular instance, only)

(You Need Don't a Number System, but, don't be Ignorant)

HAGGAI 2:16 Since those [days] were, when [one] came to an heap of twenty [measures], there were [but] ten: when [one] came to the pressfat for to draw out fifty [vessels] out of the press, there were [but] twenty.

HAGGAI 2:18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth [month, even] from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider [it].

May 21, 2011 + 2300 Days to 9/23/2017

Flight 370 + 1290 Days to 9/23/2017

(1290 - 1260 = 30 Days)

9/23/2017 + 420 Days of Haggai 2:18 + 30 Days = 12/21/2018

ISAIAH 17:5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

ISAIAH 17:6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two [or] three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four [or] five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

12/21/2012 + 57 Months to 9/23/2017 + 450 Days to 12/21/2018

On 9/14/2018 at 4:28 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The Beast has a NAME and SURNAME as you have. Tell us the NAME of this satanic MAN, the number of his NAME and SURNAME is 6 - 6 - 6,  so simple.   

Your fakes about Scriptures until now do not surprise me, and I hope that it not also surprise others here.

(12/21/2012 was for "Solar Year", that much is valid, the continuity arguments for the Second Coming, make references to the Sun)

ACTS 20:6 And we sailed away from Philippi after the days of unleavened bread, and came unto them to Troas in five days; where we abode se ven days.

ACTS 20:8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together.

12/21/2012 + 57 Months for a Solar Year (not 64 Iching or 52 Mayan, not years) = 9/23/2017 (the Seventh Year of Daniel is the Solar Year Division, but that is unclear)

(Mayan Calendar is Valid as "Ancient Prophecy" to 12/21/2012 A.D. Solar Year Division.  Its not Valid for the "Middle of the Week/Gentiles/Branch", God did not reveal that truth until Revelation after he illustrated that with Jesus ..................... Like Wise ..................... Nibiru 3600 Year Prophecy to Joshua 10:11-13 (this is the First time God touches Assyria/Babylon, since the Events before the Homosapien, quantified in years, so about 3600 B.C. - 2300 years of Daniel to that Event) (In Daniel's Day, he begins Daniel 9, with the conclusion of the "Nibiru Prophecy" that began with the Jewish People after they crossed the Jordan River .................. then Daniel the Prophet Says, its 430 Years in Egypt, before God concluded the Nibiru Prophecy by bringing them into your lands .................... and it will be 480 Years from this Day (480 B.C.) when they will be Free from your Authority in Jerusalem ....................... (but how it is now, when Daniel Spoke of "One Week and the Middle of the Week", he was speaking of Moses, how God would finish the promise for Jerusalem, at his coming) (ethnic people are dead corpses, so, do they have authority, or was Jerusalem built again, its temple and its land, by assyria/babylon, as jesus claimed and they disputed)

Jesus the Branch "666" (about 666 + unified 12000 for Tribes/Joseph = 12/21/2012 Galactic Center + 6 Years to 12/21/2018 Dark Rift in Center of Galaxy)

(I should be able to kill and euthanize, about 57 Persons per second, in the least, in a few miles radius, If I had to guess I'd say a Mile or Two ................ god often uses the same multiples they are recycled ................... you can only immediately euthanize the problem in jerusalem, that is the only viable solution) (maybe add a few zeros to that, then, maybe, jerusalem could be addressed in a clean way, in a few weeks, who knows)

Genesis 39-41, God introduces us to "Joseph" and then reveals that he is "The Branch" ...................... later in Isaiah God reveals that "The Branch will Lead the Gentiles" .......................... later in the New Testament, when Satan Dispute his Authority, God Says "A Branch will not Smote his Knee" ....................... it is only in revelation that we finally see that the "Rod" argument is really another name for Jesus.

(I'll tell you why it is profitable for Moses at least, to eliminate them very quickly, get rid of them as soon as possible, ashes to ashes and dust to dust ...................... the maximum of what god affords, if a "blink of the eye" argument is not provided (that is if god does not do it) .......................... ethnic people will 100% until they die in full globally, promote suicide with me, however, for God to be fully glorified in the discernment, I don't want you following an example from me, per say, and the situation will be unavoidable, but in order to get to the bottom of the situation with god, we need to wait for our address in andromeda, and things should be passed to you, your faith then you faithful with god, you die in sin, then you die in sin with god) (like I told russia as a civil jew, unless its necessary, pause, as a result of god's law, then the relationship that constitutes genetic dan, will have a reflection in your eventual perceived action, for the sinners tied to that, problem of faith with god .................... thus their ties to the middleeast brought donald trump into their territory) (the is not the war or victory of moses, only the prayer of moses, in view, the necessity of euthanasia creates an assessment situation, nothing more, based on what god affords, to set the standard) (anything less than euthanasia is not effective, anything less than euthanasia that is tied to that faithfully, maybe) (or nothing at all, moses only needs a "bracelet" nothing greater then that, but we'll see, as everything will be resolved soon)

Edited by Gibbus

Oseas said:  "I can give unto you both and others a clue.  He (the beast) is a Jewish man, not a Gentile ... ... Then how many letters are there in his name?  It is easy for you both and others, no?"

If it is so easy, then tell us his name Oseas.

I think you fear to, for if you are wrong, you will be branded a false prophet.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 minutes ago, canada said:

Oseas said:  "I can give unto you both and others a clue.  He (the beast) is a Jewish man, not a Gentile ... ... Then how many letters are there in his name?  It is easy for you both and others, no?"

If it is so easy, then tell us his name Oseas.

I think you fear to, for if you are wrong, you will be branded a false prophet.

when did Oseas declare him/herself a prophet????   did I miss something?????