• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

when did Oseas declare him/herself a prophet????   did I miss something?????

other one:  Check out Oseas' post on page 1 of Thursday at 7:30 PM to Gibbus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, canada said:

other one:  Check out Oseas' post on page 1 of Thursday at 7:30 PM to Gibbus.

I read him/her being really tacky but I can't find a post with that time period....  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

My Bible don't say a word about flight 370 or the Mayan calendar 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

35 minutes ago, other one said:

I read him/her being really tacky but I can't find a post with that time period....  

other one ... Post # 7 from the beginning on page 1 ... at the bottom of that post

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:10 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

You are saying nothing about this topic ""HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666"",  much less about the Word of God, by the way, of the same manner of Canada theories. What kind of wisdom are you both trying to show in your posts?

Well, ""HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666"",  

Rev. 13:17-18 says:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name.

If you want to speak about this satanic Beast, the MAN of sin and son of perdition, the 6-6-6 , you MUST first tell us the NAME of this satanic MAN.

1 )   He has a NAME and SURNAME like you and Canada.  Scripture says:  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT (no calculations) the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a MAN; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Yeah, count, yeah, COUNT the number of the Beast.  It has nothing to do with calculations, but COUNT, yeah, COUNT, threescore of six: 6 - 6 - 6. But these threescores are the number of the name and surname of this satanic MAN or satanic BEAST, such as the complete names of you both, i.e. name and surname.  

2) Therefore, what is the name of this demon?  Tell us his name and show how to COUNT  6 - 6 - 6  in his name.

3) I  can give unto you both and others a clue: He is a Jewish man, not a Gentile. It makes more easy for you to meet and show his name, for there are billions of Gentile people, but the Jewish people is a little people. I will give you more one clue: To meet threescores of six you need a multiple number of six, of course. Then how many letters are there in his name? It is easy for you both and others, no? 

Then tell us his name, please, and stop to spread chaff in this Christian forum.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.  

That is the number of his NAME.

30 minutes ago, canada said:

other one ... Post # 7 from the beginning on page 1 ... at the bottom of that post

I guess you will have to point it out to me....   I'm kind of dense tonight.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

17 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I don't know what you have calculated here. But...12/21/2018 or 2019 is definitely to early for the antichrist to rise. Before his coming there MUST BE a wakening which yet to come. To be honest Isaac Newton calculation seems to me more precise 2060

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Hi Zoltan

You are right. What we can say is that this second Beast (Revelation 13:11-18), which will exercise all the power of the first beast before him (this first Beast is already running-Rev.13:1-10), he will manifest himself very soon, all things are happening in this way in the world, with his appearance he will cause the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed (Rev.13:v.3).  And this 2nd Beast does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men (Rev.13:v.13)  There will be two satanic Beasts on the earth very soon, this is right. Both Beasts will try to establish a religious and Universal kingdom, in truth Catholicism and Judaism, and will also to interfere in the Worldly Economic System .

To be honest, the calculation of Newton will not fulfil, it is not real, not true.  By the way, the apostasy is running or is ongoing ready to receive him as the messiah. 

(traditional positions)

1. Science Position for 666 = Calculation System

2. Religious Position for 666 = Tied to Jeruslaem

1. Science Position for 666 = Daniel's 70 Weeks are Longer than 77 Years

2. Religious Position for 666 = Daniel's 70 Weeks are no Greater than 77 Years

1. Apostle Paul/Gentile 42 Years to Temple Destruction (Isaiah 11:10-11 (second coming), 2Kings2:23-25)

2. Jesus Birth to Temple Destruction did not exceed 77 Years (Ezra 8:35)

1. (Jewish Holocaust implied in all their theologies)

2. (Blind and Dumb death for non-religious in all their theologies)

(I will make a statement, but everything will be resolved on 12/21/2018)

1. (Mayan Calendar Base 260/Issac Netwon 2060 ... Iching Base 64/Ninth Planet) (Isaiah 38:8)

2. Independance of Isreal + 66 Years to (flight 370) 1290 Days to end 70 Years/Weeks + 1335 Days to End of Earth (153 Days May 21, 2011 to Oct 21, 2011) (ezra 8:35)

(Statement is Legal Evidence)

1. "1290 and 1335" from Jesus Birth (Star Bethlehem)

2. "42 Years from Crucifixion to "Jesus Touch Earth" Temple Destruction, within 77 Years

1. One Week of Daniel = "1290 and 1335" (half of this, middle of the week implied)

2. Middle of the Week (s) of Daniel = 42 Years (half of 77)

1. Flight 370 ... then 7 Years to end ... "1290 before and 1335 after" the 70th Year

2. Nguyen Van Lem 1968 then 42 years to 9/11/2001 ("Jesus Touch Earth")

LAPIS EXILLIS: Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD FEATURE

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_75v1XA46g&t=2011s

Terrence Mckenna believed me, and a few others, I don't remember if Budd Hopkins was among those few, but I did mail him a letter about the aliens, using the mother of the father's surname, the rest is what history records ......................."Ray Mabus ............ is inscribed at the Master Building in New York", it was the end of the 42 Years for the Gentiles God had in view, and, the sign that appear over that building answer and removed all doubts, about my claim of "Jesus Touching the Earth" at that time ........................ nonetheless when they did silence Terrence Mckenna, he changed his "Timewave Zero" date from 9/11/2001 to 12/21/2012, he lost hope in humanity.  And, Budd Hopkins followed in his footsetps, he also lost all hope in humanity, that is why I expressly contacted him about the aliens to provide more detail about the "Gentile Dispute" that claimed, Terrence Mckenna's, whole life, before Budd Hopkins was consumed and likewise, lost his whole life.

(I told you my goal, was to bring truth, not to answer for the coming of the lord, not to provide a date for his return, but, to give these people what they want, while they are in their death throws, "pain for pain".  And the magnitude of pain in what was necessary for hurting me is as you have seen it, and there can be much more.  If I didn't already perceive that, that at the moment, the people in the highest positions of the united states, in the highest positions of the public trust, recently lost their desire to keep hurting me, after seeing only a small fraction of the pure suffering and death, that can happen very quickly, if you don't learn quickly to stop hurting me.

Now.  12/21/2018.  Maybe nothing at all, but it is the only correct position the gospel acknowledges if any, for any length of time beyond 77 years for daniel's week to year argument, and that argument is not straight forward.  Now.  One conclusion is that nothing happens, and billions will die with me, as a fool, blind, not knowing jesus in their final hours before they die.  Or.  the President of the USA will give the order to blow out my brains at Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA near my address, for the Prophecy of "Annemark of Nostradamus" or "Allen C. Martin", these are unfulfilled prophecies about the "Gentile Age, that is Disputed".................... we did talk about a "North Korea War", about how, I have proved, with legal evidences, how North Korea had launched a satellite into space that contained a nuclear weapon, one, the USA has no position on, and one that if dropped vertically, in a blind zone, will evade all weapons and defensive systems, until detonation takes place, and that is the only answer to provide the american citizens, before the "North Korea War", that will begin as soon as 12/21/2018 ...................... if you have nothing else, maybe, the blessing of the war, will be your peace, as this will happen soon)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Gibbus said:

if you have nothing else, maybe, the blessing of the war, will be your peace, as this will happen soon

The blessing of war?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

17 hours ago, Gibbus said:

(traditional positions)

1. Science Position for 666 = Calculation System

2. Religious Position for 666 = Tied to Jeruslaem

1. Science Position for 666 = Daniel's 70 Weeks are Longer than 77 Years

2. Religious Position for 666 = Daniel's 70 Weeks are no Greater than 77 Years

1. Apostle Paul/Gentile 42 Years to Temple Destruction (Isaiah 11:10-11 (second coming), 2Kings2:23-25)

2. Jesus Birth to Temple Destruction did not exceed 77 Years (Ezra 8:35)

1. (Jewish Holocaust implied in all their theologies)

2. (Blind and Dumb death for non-religious in all their theologies)

(I will make a statement, but everything will be resolved on 12/21/2018)

1. (Mayan Calendar Base 260/Issac Netwon 2060 ... Iching Base 64/Ninth Planet) (Isaiah 38:8)

2. Independance of Isreal + 66 Years to (flight 370) 1290 Days to end 70 Years/Weeks + 1335 Days to End of Earth (153 Days May 21, 2011 to Oct 21, 2011) (ezra 8:35)

(Statement is Legal Evidence)

1. "1290 and 1335" from Jesus Birth (Star Bethlehem)

2. "42 Years from Crucifixion to "Jesus Touch Earth" Temple Destruction, within 77 Years

1. One Week of Daniel = "1290 and 1335" (half of this, middle of the week implied)

2. Middle of the Week (s) of Daniel = 42 Years (half of 77)

1. Flight 370 ... then 7 Years to end ... "1290 before and 1335 after" the 70th Year

2. Nguyen Van Lem 1968 then 42 years to 9/11/2001 ("Jesus Touch Earth")

LAPIS EXILLIS: Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD FEATURE

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_75v1XA46g&t=2011s

Terrence Mckenna believed me, and a few others, I don't remember if Budd Hopkins was among those few, but I did mail him a letter about the aliens, using the mother of the father's surname, the rest is what history records ......................."Ray Mabus ............ is inscribed at the Master Building in New York", it was the end of the 42 Years for the Gentiles God had in view, and, the sign that appear over that building answer and removed all doubts, about my claim of "Jesus Touching the Earth" at that time ........................ nonetheless when they did silence Terrence Mckenna, he changed his "Timewave Zero" date from 9/11/2001 to 12/21/2012, he lost hope in humanity.  And, Budd Hopkins followed in his footsetps, he also lost all hope in humanity, that is why I expressly contacted him about the aliens to provide more detail about the "Gentile Dispute" that claimed, Terrence Mckenna's, whole life, before Budd Hopkins was consumed and likewise, lost his whole life.

(I told you my goal, was to bring truth, not to answer for the coming of the lord, not to provide a date for his return, but, to give these people what they want, while they are in their death throws, "pain for pain".  And the magnitude of pain in what was necessary for hurting me is as you have seen it, and there can be much more.  If I didn't already perceive that, that at the moment, the people in the highest positions of the united states, in the highest positions of the public trust, recently lost their desire to keep hurting me, after seeing only a small fraction of the pure suffering and death, that can happen very quickly, if you don't learn quickly to stop hurting me.

Now.  12/21/2018.  Maybe nothing at all, but it is the only correct position the gospel acknowledges if any, for any length of time beyond 77 years for daniel's week to year argument, and that argument is not straight forward.  Now.  One conclusion is that nothing happens, and billions will die with me, as a fool, blind, not knowing jesus in their final hours before they die.  Or.  the President of the USA will give the order to blow out my brains at Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA near my address, for the Prophecy of "Annemark of Nostradamus" or "Allen C. Martin", these are unfulfilled prophecies about the "Gentile Age, that is Disputed".................... we did talk about a "North Korea War", about how, I have proved, with legal evidences, how North Korea had launched a satellite into space that contained a nuclear weapon, one, the USA has no position on, and one that if dropped vertically, in a blind zone, will evade all weapons and defensive systems, until detonation takes place, and that is the only answer to provide the american citizens, before the "North Korea War", that will begin as soon as 12/21/2018 ...................... if you have nothing else, maybe, the blessing of the war, will be your peace, as this will happen soon)

I think you are in need of serious help 

16 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

He that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth. The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God and can not he know them because they are spiritually discerned. Consequently, professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, crazy.

5 hours ago, ENOCH2010 said:

I think you are in need of serious help 

(666 - Rephrased)

"We are told to Count" .................... "We've been given Knowledge of Good and Evil" ................. no traditional number system that deals, end time, uses that figure as a number base, therefore we should at least be creative before putting this as a parable, that is the figures of daniel already are sufficient:

***666 / 13 Months in a Lunar Year = 51.23076923076

May 21, 2011 + 2300 Days of Daniel = September 23, 2017

*** Fatima Prophecy, "May to October", is associated to a claim, that 100 Years of its Anniversary would mark the 70th Week of Daniel, that is 1917 to 2017 .................. the Prophecy itself never, stated or declared a "sign from god was expected" at the 100 year mark.  That is information people later falsely added, but the Prophecy is creditable if not complete, valid and true.

1. Middle of 7 Years to the 70th Year ... "1290 and 1335" = 7 Years

2. Middle of 77 Years (70 Weeks) ... "1260/42 Years, and, Three and Half" = 77 Years (42+35)

Logical and Legal (Daniel's Middle of the Week Prophecy for "666")

1. Mysterious Planes = 9/11/2001 as "42 Year" marker from Vietnam/Nguyen Van Lem

2. Mysterious Planes = Flight 370 as 1290 Days from 9/23/2017 and 1335 Days from May 21  to October 21 for 153 Days (Matching's Fatima's Prophecy)

Logical and Legal (Continued)

70 Weeks only for Daniel, and the final 7 Years from the 69th Week to the 70th Week has a "1290 Day Half of 7 Years for "1290 and 1335", Marker to the 70th Year.  That much is, fulfilled already...................if you don't like the "jupiter alignment of 9/23, then, either you trust God with "Fatima", or its a blasphemy, you'll have to make that choice.

(Unresolved - Remember God does not Provide us with a "Number System for 666" so once again, a clever answer, will only clear things up)

God Reveals "1260/42" for the Gentiles, at the same time, God Reveals "666", the intelligent thing to do is associate these figures in a simple way: "666 - 450 Days = 1260/42Years"

Both "Middle of the Week" statements from Daniel's Prophecy, readily provide us with a figure of 450 Days (420 + 35, or 1290 - 1335) ............... this answer, readily provides us with, a duration of 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018, figures that all previous "Number Systems with Base 260 for Mayan, or Base 64 for Iching", support, plus much more .................... then after 450 Days According to "Isaiah 17:6 ... 9/23/2017 + 450 Days", we go for "42 Years to roughly 12/21/2060:

(Prophecy of Fatima Continued)

Back in 2017, many people claimed the one thing that nobody that witnessed or recorded the prophecy claimed, that a sign from god would take place 100 year later, only that this date was important .................... the one piece of important information from "Fatima" = "May to October", that is a law from God if you believe that:

May 21, 2011 + 2300 Days to 9/23/2011 + 450 Days to 12/21/2018 + 42 years to 2160 + 2130 Days from May 21, to October 21 (Fatima's Prophecy is Completed)

As for God, "May to October of 2011" + 2300 Days Completed Fatima's Prophecy (You can discard the 2130 Days I added on the argument that is false, it is just for illustration, recall, the "153 Days" of Revelation has not value for Humanity, we are all deceased almost instantaneously, God's Discernment is Completed before that)

(God tells us to keep watch, now, what do I believe on this issue?  God says the "dead are raised first", they are cut off spiritually, so often time it appears that God doubles his judgment .................... Nguyen Van Lem + 42 Years to 9/11/2001 ...................... is just a doubling of the judgment for the wicked ..................... God does not pay for the sin of Genetic Dan, and of those convicted, even those genetic lines missing from revelation ..................... what is done with jerusalem, if anything, will be answered after the assessment process that is really momentary ..................... holocaust and ethnic cleanings are man's natural positions, that said, God does have an answer planned for this generation, no different then the answer God gave during the Exodus and before the Temple's Destruction, under the umbrella of, the "Canaan Covenant" ..................... I believe also, relocation or death or both for jerusalem is good, the example with God and for the nations is set early on and then abandoned for a trial of sin at their hands, further in the process, this could be easy, my goals don't really require me to do any acts of euthanasia, only if I'm force in those postions, since that is less profitable for Moses, and less sound with god, now I can't simply depend on the fact that they will force me to mass suicide of jerusalem/isreal, if it happens, it happens)

Edited by Gibbus

21 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Rev. 13:v.18 - Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is:
Six hundred threescore and six.
E  L  I  Y  A  H  U   B A  K  S  H  I   D  O  R   O  N    

This SATANIC MAN is at door.  He will manifest himself as a messiah very soon. An IMPOSTER, and USURPER. Get ready. 

(Most People don't understand what "Antichrist" really means, believe it or not ............... Revised Statement)

(6 ? 6 ? 6 ?) (Revelation introduces figures unique to itself)

LUKE 24:13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem [about] threescore furlongs. (Emmanuel = 666 for Jesus) (number 42 in Matthew's Genealogy that wasn't listed).

REVELATION 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

REVELATION 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand [and] six hundred furlongs.

****(Micah 5:5 Prophecy)

1980.1998.2012.2016 = 36 Years Solstice Precessional Alignment + 1600 Days to 2021 A.D. = 153 God does the Work, Humanity is Dead. (all dates from 12/21).

1290 Days to 9/23/2017, then, 1335 Days to 5/21/2021 = 153 Days God does the Work, Humanity is Dead (70 Years from 1947 to 70th Week/Year 2017 Dan.9:2)

CORRECTION (1980 + "1260/42 years" = 2021 A.D. (153 Days is a New Year Cycle)

God doesn't Say that Jesus's Reign was 42 Years, God says it was "666" .............. "Emmanuel" is missing from Matthew's Genealogy of 42, but the Gospel is Clear, the Value Belong there ..................... if I am False, then that is the correction, the "Gentile Prophecies are indeed Wrong and not Correct".  That Means Nothing will happen on 12/21/2018, all we have to do is pray for less than 3 years to 2021 and billions are simply deceased.

(God doesn't use the figure of 42 Years at all ..................... you need to remember that, the Gentiles have introduced that figure, added it in, where it did not belong.  Nonetheless, from Jesus Crucifixion to Temple Destruction was 40/42 Years, and that means, that same pattern is true today, also within the 77 Year Period ....................... I've added to the gospel when I claimed Emmanuel/Buddha was for 40/42 Years outside of the 77 year period, the gospel doesn't claim that, but it was only to understand the complicated position God has illustrated!  Not to mislead anybody, is this is what God has in view, what we have now, then this is our best answer so far, to everything about Prophecy) (God Claims Emmanuel/Buddha was "666" and not "42", then that means, we understood everything correctly)

(1260/42 Months was for Jesus Ministry only, and, 1290 and 1335 is the "One Week of Daniel" and Mark the 70th Year to End of Time, that is 1290 Days to 70th Year of 2017 and 1335 to 153 Days ............... and this marks about "42 Years for the Middle of the Week or Solstice Precessional Alignment to 2021 A.D.", INSIDE THE 77 YEAR/WEEK of Daniel Relatively speaking) (Just like Jesus Crucifixion to Temple Destruction 40/42 Years ... that is the Gentile Claim ... a Literal 42 Years for the "Middle of the Week" Prophecy of Daniel, it is a figure that is in tandem, or inside the 70 Weeks matching Jesus)

(What does Antichrist Mean? .. What does Son of Perdition Mean?)

Mass Suicide on the Global Scale by using force against Moses, Lives Don't Matter, Global Terrorism, Global Immigrant Crisis ...................... they want Jesus to pay for all of their sin .................... that is "Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit" that is the "Son of Perdition" ...................... that was 42 Months for Jesus Ministry, but that can be 42 years already completed from the Solstice Precessional Alignment to the End of Time, the same figure Daniel Produces for the End of Time

God has a Paradox

God have never moved beyond the 4th Vial/4th Seal/4th Trumpet, because God has to kill the Saints/Prophets/Church, so God has never done that at all in human history.  Why would God do that today? God has no legal reason to do that, and the "in tandem timetables" god uses, makes sure that is an invalid statement.  (Nguyen Van Lem for 42 Years to 9/11/2001, was not as correct as Solstice Precessional Alignment, if God wrote the Mayan Calendar, and he did, it was to highlight that fact of the law).

God intends to allow the Saints/Prophets/Church to remain alive spiritually until the judgment program is finished, and that means, 5/21/2021 everything is finished without anything happening at all! (many people believed that the Mayan Calendar of 12/21/2012 was the answer from God in his unction for 4th Vial/4th Seal/4th Trumpet, but if God has no Unction to do that! We die Blind but that is ok, its instantaneously and painless)

What does the Antichrist Means?

If God is actively euthanizing ethnic people in broad daylights in front of many people, and the people enjoy to see that, again and again.  Is that a sin against God, or is God just revealing your lack of a legal right to live.  That is God's Behavior only, to reveal "Antichrist" that is Jesus not paying for all the sins of mankind, that is only by the Sign of Divorce, not by an act from any man or an angel.  Everything will be resolved on 12/21/2018, with Nothing Happening At all! (I had to add to much to the gospel to make 12/21/2018 a valid position, like Isaiah 17:6, "3 1/2 Days of Darkness beings at the 4th and 5th SEAL when God touches the Sun ................... 450 Days from 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018, (Elijah), is not the figures God uses for Jesus at the End of time With Daniel, that was how the law was read in the days of Elijah, not today!)

We don't have 42 Years left, we have less than 1335 Days, what does that Mean Nuclear War?

(God will Give us a Sign soon, it will not be on 12/21/2018, it will be sometime after, whatever form that is, if we are fortunate.  That is to only identify with our correct understanding in the short time we have left ........................ the North Korean War, can happen at any time, if they don't have a legal right to live, and they are better off dead, then God will tug on the Sign of Divorce Argument that is "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" and then everything will fall into place, as things accelerate with Nuclear Weapon Usage) (but God is clearly not obligated to do, or inclined to do anything, so what can man do? we can pray as the world dies dumb and blind)

(But, Based on Everything I can Understand, people don't understand properly what the argument of "Antichrist" means,  but its good for mass suicides at the global level, as we pray the world then dies.  But.  I don't want anything at all to happen, not even a sign, but we don't control God ....................... When Moses was Born the "Two Witnesses", god began the count of for the Gentiles, so it appears that 42 Months to 42 Years, revolves around that in the Gentile claims, or Solstice Precessional Alignment) (Halley's Comet = Solstice Precessional Alignment = Closest Passage to Earth to begin 42 Years, will Expires as we've said in 2021 A.D. ................. but over time, it is easy to add to what Issac Newton Really Meant, that is, everyone dies in a less then about 3 years from now) (then 2021 to 2060 was just figurative usage that completed the Orbit of Halley's Comet, no value for Prophecy) (William Miller 2520 or 42 + 42, appears to do the same, secondary reference from Solstice to Christmas 5 day sidreal shift, is just more then what the authors intended, that was my mistake, now corrected)

(We don't want the goods of this dying creation, we don't Want "Gentile Prophecies", only to understand in a more correct way, everything that has been said, and we have!)

Edited by Gibbus