Sign in to follow this  
canada

HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:50 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Seems you are not showing nothing about the Beast, the 666.  What kind of wisdom are yu trying to show in your post?

Rev. 13:17-18 says:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name.

You should tell us:

1 - Tell us what is the NAME of this satanic Beast:

2 - Is he a Gentile MAN or a Jewish MAN?

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Oseas ... by your reasoning, because I have determined through mathematics the unstated language and numbering system to use to "count the number" ... THEREFORE I should be able to determine his name and whether he is a Jew or Gentile.

That is the most ILLOGICAL piece of reasoning an adult of sound mind could possibly conclude.

Using your ILLOGICAL reasoning, I am surprised that you did not ask me to identify the image of the beast, the mark of the beast ... and ... whether he is tall short, black or white.

11 hours ago, canada said:

Oseas ... by your reasoning, because I have determined through mathematics the unstated language and numbering system to use to "count the number" ... THEREFORE I should be able to determine his name and whether he is a Jew or Gentile.

That is the most ILLOGICAL piece of reasoning an adult of sound mind could possibly conclude.

Using your ILLOGICAL reasoning, I am surprised that you did not ask me to identify the image of the beast, the mark of the beast ... and ... whether he is tall short, black or white.

And would I need to ask? In your world of darkness, what prevails is lies, and you are free to spread your tares for now, for my Lord made very clear, saying:

Matthew 12: 35-37

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

John 12:v.48-50

... The word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.  (This Day arrived) For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak, whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Then Be ready to be Judged by the Word of God..

I don't know what you have calculated here. But...12/21/2018 or 2019 is definitely to early for the antichrist to rise. Before his coming there MUST BE a wakening which yet to come. To be honest Isaac Newton calculation seems to me more precise 2060

6 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I don't know what you have calculated here. But...12/21/2018 or 2019 is definitely to early for the antichrist to rise. Before his coming there MUST BE a wakening which yet to come. To be honest Isaac Newton calculation seems to me more precise 2060

(Legal Evidence Question ?) (Number Systems are just Broken)

mayan-calendar.com/ancient_longcount.html

12.19.13.4.0 8 Ahau 18 Sek December 9, 3120 BC  Birth of Muwan Mat (9/23/2017)
13.0.0.0.0 4 Ahau 8 Kumku August 11, 3114 BC Creation Date
1.18.5.3.7 13 Kimi 19 Keh October 23, 2360 BC Birth of GI (12/21/2018 to 2060)

Transit of Venus 5–6 June 2012

Transit of Venus 12–13 December 2360

God talks about (a "Sign" only in the "Middle of the Week" with Daniel 9:27 ... nothing before ... why has there been no "signs" to the effect of his second coming, God only said there would be in one particular instance, only)

(You Need Don't a Number System, but, don't be Ignorant)

HAGGAI 2:16 Since those [days] were, when [one] came to an heap of twenty [measures], there were [but] ten: when [one] came to the pressfat for to draw out fifty [vessels] out of the press, there were [but] twenty.

HAGGAI 2:18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth [month, even] from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider [it].

May 21, 2011 + 2300 Days to 9/23/2017

Flight 370 + 1290 Days to 9/23/2017

(1290 - 1260 = 30 Days)

9/23/2017 + 420 Days of Haggai 2:18 + 30 Days = 12/21/2018

ISAIAH 17:5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

ISAIAH 17:6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two [or] three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four [or] five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

12/21/2012 + 57 Months to 9/23/2017 + 450 Days to 12/21/2018

On 9/14/2018 at 4:28 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The Beast has a NAME and SURNAME as you have. Tell us the NAME of this satanic MAN, the number of his NAME and SURNAME is 6 - 6 - 6,  so simple.   

Your fakes about Scriptures until now do not surprise me, and I hope that it not also surprise others here.

(12/21/2012 was for "Solar Year", that much is valid, the continuity arguments for the Second Coming, make references to the Sun)

ACTS 20:6 And we sailed away from Philippi after the days of unleavened bread, and came unto them to Troas in five days; where we abode se ven days.

ACTS 20:8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together.

12/21/2012 + 57 Months for a Solar Year (not 64 Iching or 52 Mayan, not years) = 9/23/2017 (the Seventh Year of Daniel is the Solar Year Division, but that is unclear)

(Mayan Calendar is Valid as "Ancient Prophecy" to 12/21/2012 A.D. Solar Year Division.  Its not Valid for the "Middle of the Week/Gentiles/Branch", God did not reveal that truth until Revelation after he illustrated that with Jesus ..................... Like Wise ..................... Nibiru 3600 Year Prophecy to Joshua 10:11-13 (this is the First time God touches Assyria/Babylon, since the Events before the Homosapien, quantified in years, so about 3600 B.C. - 2300 years of Daniel to that Event) (In Daniel's Day, he begins Daniel 9, with the conclusion of the "Nibiru Prophecy" that began with the Jewish People after they crossed the Jordan River .................. then Daniel the Prophet Says, its 430 Years in Egypt, before God concluded the Nibiru Prophecy by bringing them into your lands .................... and it will be 480 Years from this Day (480 B.C.) when they will be Free from your Authority in Jerusalem ....................... (but how it is now, when Daniel Spoke of "One Week and the Middle of the Week", he was speaking of Moses, how God would finish the promise for Jerusalem, at his coming) (ethnic people are dead corpses, so, do they have authority, or was Jerusalem built again, its temple and its land, by assyria/babylon, as jesus claimed and they disputed)

Jesus the Branch "666" (about 666 + unified 12000 for Tribes/Joseph = 12/21/2012 Galactic Center + 6 Years to 12/21/2018 Dark Rift in Center of Galaxy)

(I should be able to kill and euthanize, about 57 Persons per second, in the least, in a few miles radius, If I had to guess I'd say a Mile or Two ................ god often uses the same multiples they are recycled ................... you can only immediately euthanize the problem in jerusalem, that is the only viable solution) (maybe add a few zeros to that, then, maybe, jerusalem could be addressed in a clean way, in a few weeks, who knows)

Genesis 39-41, God introduces us to "Joseph" and then reveals that he is "The Branch" ...................... later in Isaiah God reveals that "The Branch will Lead the Gentiles" .......................... later in the New Testament, when Satan Dispute his Authority, God Says "A Branch will not Smote his Knee" ....................... it is only in revelation that we finally see that the "Rod" argument is really another name for Jesus.

(I'll tell you why it is profitable for Moses at least, to eliminate them very quickly, get rid of them as soon as possible, ashes to ashes and dust to dust ...................... the maximum of what god affords, if a "blink of the eye" argument is not provided (that is if god does not do it) .......................... ethnic people will 100% until they die in full globally, promote suicide with me, however, for God to be fully glorified in the discernment, I don't want you following an example from me, per say, and the situation will be unavoidable, but in order to get to the bottom of the situation with god, we need to wait for our address in andromeda, and things should be passed to you, your faith then you faithful with god, you die in sin, then you die in sin with god) (like I told russia as a civil jew, unless its necessary, pause, as a result of god's law, then the relationship that constitutes genetic dan, will have a reflection in your eventual perceived action, for the sinners tied to that, problem of faith with god .................... thus their ties to the middleeast brought donald trump into their territory) (the is not the war or victory of moses, only the prayer of moses, in view, the necessity of euthanasia creates an assessment situation, nothing more, based on what god affords, to set the standard) (anything less than euthanasia is not effective, anything less than euthanasia that is tied to that faithfully, maybe) (or nothing at all, moses only needs a "bracelet" nothing greater then that, but we'll see, as everything will be resolved soon)

Edited by Gibbus

Oseas said:  "I can give unto you both and others a clue.  He (the beast) is a Jewish man, not a Gentile ... ... Then how many letters are there in his name?  It is easy for you both and others, no?"

If it is so easy, then tell us his name Oseas.

I think you fear to, for if you are wrong, you will be branded a false prophet.

9 minutes ago, canada said:

Oseas said:  "I can give unto you both and others a clue.  He (the beast) is a Jewish man, not a Gentile ... ... Then how many letters are there in his name?  It is easy for you both and others, no?"

If it is so easy, then tell us his name Oseas.

I think you fear to, for if you are wrong, you will be branded a false prophet.

when did Oseas declare him/herself a prophet????   did I miss something?????

1 hour ago, other one said:

when did Oseas declare him/herself a prophet????   did I miss something?????

other one:  Check out Oseas' post on page 1 of Thursday at 7:30 PM to Gibbus.

4 hours ago, Gibbus said:

(Legal Evidence Question ?) (Number Systems are just Broken)

mayan-calendar.com/ancient_longcount.html

12.19.13.4.0 8 Ahau 18 Sek December 9, 3120 BC  Birth of Muwan Mat (9/23/2017)
13.0.0.0.0 4 Ahau 8 Kumku August 11, 3114 BC Creation Date
1.18.5.3.7 13 Kimi 19 Keh October 23, 2360 BC Birth of GI (12/21/2018 to 2060)

Transit of Venus 5–6 June 2012

Transit of Venus 12–13 December 2360

God talks about (a "Sign" only in the "Middle of the Week" with Daniel 9:27 ... nothing before ... why has there been no "signs" to the effect of his second coming, God only said there would be in one particular instance, only)

(You Need Don't a Number System, but, don't be Ignorant)

HAGGAI 2:16 Since those [days] were, when [one] came to an heap of twenty [measures], there were [but] ten: when [one] came to the pressfat for to draw out fifty [vessels] out of the press, there were [but] twenty.

HAGGAI 2:18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth [month, even] from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider [it].

May 21, 2011 + 2300 Days to 9/23/2017

Flight 370 + 1290 Days to 9/23/2017

(1290 - 1260 = 30 Days)

9/23/2017 + 420 Days of Haggai 2:18 + 30 Days = 12/21/2018

ISAIAH 17:5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

ISAIAH 17:6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two [or] three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four [or] five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

12/21/2012 + 57 Months to 9/23/2017 + 450 Days to 12/21/2018

(12/21/2012 was for "Solar Year", that much is valid, the continuity arguments for the Second Coming, make references to the Sun)

ACTS 20:6 And we sailed away from Philippi after the days of unleavened bread, and came unto them to Troas in five days; where we abode se ven days.

ACTS 20:8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together.

12/21/2012 + 57 Months for a Solar Year (not 64 Iching or 52 Mayan, not years) = 9/23/2017 (the Seventh Year of Daniel is the Solar Year Division, but that is unclear)

(Mayan Calendar is Valid as "Ancient Prophecy" to 12/21/2012 A.D. Solar Year Division.  Its not Valid for the "Middle of the Week/Gentiles/Branch", God did not reveal that truth until Revelation after he illustrated that with Jesus ..................... Like Wise ..................... Nibiru 3600 Year Prophecy to Joshua 10:11-13 (this is the First time God touches Assyria/Babylon, since the Events before the Homosapien, quantified in years, so about 3600 B.C. - 2300 years of Daniel to that Event) (In Daniel's Day, he begins Daniel 9, with the conclusion of the "Nibiru Prophecy" that began with the Jewish People after they crossed the Jordan River .................. then Daniel the Prophet Says, its 430 Years in Egypt, before God concluded the Nibiru Prophecy by bringing them into your lands .................... and it will be 480 Years from this Day (480 B.C.) when they will be Free from your Authority in Jerusalem ....................... (but how it is now, when Daniel Spoke of "One Week and the Middle of the Week", he was speaking of Moses, how God would finish the promise for Jerusalem, at his coming) (ethnic people are dead corpses, so, do they have authority, or was Jerusalem built again, its temple and its land, by assyria/babylon, as jesus claimed and they disputed)

Jesus the Branch "666" (about 666 + unified 12000 for Tribes/Joseph = 12/21/2012 Galactic Center + 6 Years to 12/21/2018 Dark Rift in Center of Galaxy)

(I should be able to kill and euthanize, about 57 Persons per second, in the least, in a few miles radius, If I had to guess I'd say a Mile or Two ................ god often uses the same multiples they are recycled ................... you can only immediately euthanize the problem in jerusalem, that is the only viable solution) (maybe add a few zeros to that, then, maybe, jerusalem could be addressed in a clean way, in a few weeks, who knows)

Genesis 39-41, God introduces us to "Joseph" and then reveals that he is "The Branch" ...................... later in Isaiah God reveals that "The Branch will Lead the Gentiles" .......................... later in the New Testament, when Satan Dispute his Authority, God Says "A Branch will not Smote his Knee" ....................... it is only in revelation that we finally see that the "Rod" argument is really another name for Jesus.

(I'll tell you why it is profitable for Moses at least, to eliminate them very quickly, get rid of them as soon as possible, ashes to ashes and dust to dust ...................... the maximum of what god affords, if a "blink of the eye" argument is not provided (that is if god does not do it) .......................... ethnic people will 100% until they die in full globally, promote suicide with me, however, for God to be fully glorified in the discernment, I don't want you following an example from me, per say, and the situation will be unavoidable, but in order to get to the bottom of the situation with god, we need to wait for our address in andromeda, and things should be passed to you, your faith then you faithful with god, you die in sin, then you die in sin with god) (like I told russia as a civil jew, unless its necessary, pause, as a result of god's law, then the relationship that constitutes genetic dan, will have a reflection in your eventual perceived action, for the sinners tied to that, problem of faith with god .................... thus their ties to the middleeast brought donald trump into their territory) (the is not the war or victory of moses, only the prayer of moses, in view, the necessity of euthanasia creates an assessment situation, nothing more, based on what god affords, to set the standard) (anything less than euthanasia is not effective, anything less than euthanasia that is tied to that faithfully, maybe) (or nothing at all, moses only needs a "bracelet" nothing greater then that, but we'll see, as everything will be resolved soon)

Your fakes about Scriptures until now do not surprise me, and I hope that it not also surprise others here.

I repeat.  The Beast has a NAME and SURNAME as you have. Tell us the NAME of this satanic MAN, the number of his NAME and SURNAME is 6 - 6 - 6, it is so simple.   

Let us analyze: The name of this satanic man is composed of three numbers 6, ie 6 - 6 - 6, now it is evident that this demon has, besides the name, the surname(s), of course, so we can conclude that his name is composed of a number of letters, whose number is a multiple of 6 evidently, saying that it is clear how many letters have the name of that second Beast mentioned in Revelation 13: 11-18.

Well, to facilitate our studies to decipher this enigma, we must identify whether this man is Gentile or Jew. Here is the difficulty of deciphering this puzzle, but as our goal is that the name of the Beast be revealed and known to all, by the way, we are at the beginning of the first century of the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last day of creation, day of the rest of God the Creator, so I am compelled to foretell that this is the time he be revealed. He is not a Gentile man but a Jew, this Beast has a name with 18 letters. Among Jews this is rare, very rare. It must be the only one among the millions of Jews with such an extensive name. He is a potential religious authority among the Jews, with these details who could bring here for us the name of the Beast, the 666?  Who helps?

1 hour ago, canada said:

other one:  Check out Oseas' post on page 1 of Thursday at 7:30 PM to Gibbus.

I read him/her being really tacky but I can't find a post with that time period....  

Sign in to follow this