Sign in to follow this  
canada

HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666

1 hour ago, canada said:

other one:  Check out Oseas' post on page 1 of Thursday at 7:30 PM to Gibbus.

I read him/her being really tacky but I can't find a post with that time period....  

35 minutes ago, other one said:

I read him/her being really tacky but I can't find a post with that time period....  

other one ... Post # 7 from the beginning on page 1 ... at the bottom of that post

10 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I don't know what you have calculated here. But...12/21/2018 or 2019 is definitely to early for the antichrist to rise. Before his coming there MUST BE a wakening which yet to come. 

Hi Zoltan

You are right. What we can say is that this second Beast (Revelation 13:11-18), which will exercise all the power of the first beast before him (this first Beast is already running-Rev.13:1-10), he will manifest himself very soon, all things are happening in this way in the world, with his appearance he will cause the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed (Rev.13:v.3).  And this 2nd Beast does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men (Rev.13:v.13)  There will be two satanic Beasts on the earth very soon, this is right. Both Beasts will try to establish a religious and Universal kingdom, in truth Catholicism and Judaism, and will also to interfere in the Worldly Economic System .

10 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

To be honest Isaac Newton calculation seems to me more precise 2060

To be honest, the calculation of Newton will not fulfil, it is not real, not true.  By the way, the apostasy is running or is ongoing ready to receive him as the messiah. 

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:10 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

You are saying nothing about this topic ""HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666"",  much less about the Word of God, by the way, of the same manner of Canada theories. What kind of wisdom are you both trying to show in your posts?

Well, ""HERE IS WISDOM ... LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER ... ... 666"",  

Rev. 13:17-18 says:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name.

If you want to speak about this satanic Beast, the MAN of sin and son of perdition, the 6-6-6 , you MUST first tell us the NAME of this satanic MAN.

1 )   He has a NAME and SURNAME like you and Canada.  Scripture says:  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT (no calculations) the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a MAN; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Yeah, count, yeah, COUNT the number of the Beast.  It has nothing to do with calculations, but COUNT, yeah, COUNT, threescore of six: 6 - 6 - 6. But these threescores are the number of the name and surname of this satanic MAN or satanic BEAST, such as the complete names of you both, i.e. name and surname.  

2) Therefore, what is the name of this demon?  Tell us his name and show how to COUNT  6 - 6 - 6  in his name.

3) I  can give unto you both and others a clue: He is a Jewish man, not a Gentile. It makes more easy for you to meet and show his name, for there are billions of Gentile people, but the Jewish people is a little people. I will give you more one clue: To meet threescores of six you need a multiple number of six, of course. Then how many letters are there in his name? It is easy for you both and others, no? 

Then tell us his name, please, and stop to spread chaff in this Christian forum.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.  

That is the number of his NAME.

30 minutes ago, canada said:

other one ... Post # 7 from the beginning on page 1 ... at the bottom of that post

I guess you will have to point it out to me....   I'm kind of dense tonight.

5 hours ago, canada said:

I think you fear to, for if you are wrong, you will be branded a false prophet.

I have no reason to be afraid. I want first to know those who are interested in researching and find how to decipher this deep and intriguing biblical enigma.

4 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

And yet, any setting of any date, by anyone is strictly forbidden in the Bible.

Correct. What I can say is that this terrible second Beast will manifest himself very soon in fulfilment of prophecies. Around two thousand years ago, Paul Apostle prophesied, saying : 2The. 2:v.6 - 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  Well, this time has arrived, it is now.

We are posting here on this forum so that his name be revealed in this time, in fulfilment of Scriptures. By the way, JESUS prophesied about this Beast, saying to the Jews and to us too: John 5:43-44  -  43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name (a false messiah, an IMPOSTER, an USURPER), him ye will receive.  44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?   The Jews are waiting their peculiar messiah, not JESUS.  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders (Rev.13:13-14 reveals his devilish signs)    -        And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth (believed not in JESUS), but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 The.2:11-12) 

17 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

I don't know what you have calculated here. But...12/21/2018 or 2019 is definitely to early for the antichrist to rise. Before his coming there MUST BE a wakening which yet to come. To be honest Isaac Newton calculation seems to me more precise 2060

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Hi Zoltan

You are right. What we can say is that this second Beast (Revelation 13:11-18), which will exercise all the power of the first beast before him (this first Beast is already running-Rev.13:1-10), he will manifest himself very soon, all things are happening in this way in the world, with his appearance he will cause the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed (Rev.13:v.3).  And this 2nd Beast does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men (Rev.13:v.13)  There will be two satanic Beasts on the earth very soon, this is right. Both Beasts will try to establish a religious and Universal kingdom, in truth Catholicism and Judaism, and will also to interfere in the Worldly Economic System .

To be honest, the calculation of Newton will not fulfil, it is not real, not true.  By the way, the apostasy is running or is ongoing ready to receive him as the messiah. 

(traditional positions)

1. Science Position for 666 = Calculation System

2. Religious Position for 666 = Tied to Jeruslaem

1. Science Position for 666 = Daniel's 70 Weeks are Longer than 77 Years

2. Religious Position for 666 = Daniel's 70 Weeks are no Greater than 77 Years

1. Apostle Paul/Gentile 42 Years to Temple Destruction (Isaiah 11:10-11 (second coming), 2Kings2:23-25)

2. Jesus Birth to Temple Destruction did not exceed 77 Years (Ezra 8:35)

1. (Jewish Holocaust implied in all their theologies)

2. (Blind and Dumb death for non-religious in all their theologies)

(I will make a statement, but everything will be resolved on 12/21/2018)

1. (Mayan Calendar Base 260/Issac Netwon 2060 ... Iching Base 64/Ninth Planet) (Isaiah 38:8)

2. Independance of Isreal + 66 Years to (flight 370) 1290 Days to end 70 Years/Weeks + 1335 Days to End of Earth (153 Days May 21, 2011 to Oct 21, 2011) (ezra 8:35)

(Statement is Legal Evidence)

1. "1290 and 1335" from Jesus Birth (Star Bethlehem)

2. "42 Years from Crucifixion to "Jesus Touch Earth" Temple Destruction, within 77 Years

1. One Week of Daniel = "1290 and 1335" (half of this, middle of the week implied)

2. Middle of the Week (s) of Daniel = 42 Years (half of 77)

1. Flight 370 ... then 7 Years to end ... "1290 before and 1335 after" the 70th Year

2. Nguyen Van Lem 1968 then 42 years to 9/11/2001 ("Jesus Touch Earth")

LAPIS EXILLIS: Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD FEATURE

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_75v1XA46g&t=2011s

Terrence Mckenna believed me, and a few others, I don't remember if Budd Hopkins was among those few, but I did mail him a letter about the aliens, using the mother of the father's surname, the rest is what history records ......................."Ray Mabus ............ is inscribed at the Master Building in New York", it was the end of the 42 Years for the Gentiles God had in view, and, the sign that appear over that building answer and removed all doubts, about my claim of "Jesus Touching the Earth" at that time ........................ nonetheless when they did silence Terrence Mckenna, he changed his "Timewave Zero" date from 9/11/2001 to 12/21/2012, he lost hope in humanity.  And, Budd Hopkins followed in his footsetps, he also lost all hope in humanity, that is why I expressly contacted him about the aliens to provide more detail about the "Gentile Dispute" that claimed, Terrence Mckenna's, whole life, before Budd Hopkins was consumed and likewise, lost his whole life.

(I told you my goal, was to bring truth, not to answer for the coming of the lord, not to provide a date for his return, but, to give these people what they want, while they are in their death throws, "pain for pain".  And the magnitude of pain in what was necessary for hurting me is as you have seen it, and there can be much more.  If I didn't already perceive that, that at the moment, the people in the highest positions of the united states, in the highest positions of the public trust, recently lost their desire to keep hurting me, after seeing only a small fraction of the pure suffering and death, that can happen very quickly, if you don't learn quickly to stop hurting me.

Now.  12/21/2018.  Maybe nothing at all, but it is the only correct position the gospel acknowledges if any, for any length of time beyond 77 years for daniel's week to year argument, and that argument is not straight forward.  Now.  One conclusion is that nothing happens, and billions will die with me, as a fool, blind, not knowing jesus in their final hours before they die.  Or.  the President of the USA will give the order to blow out my brains at Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA near my address, for the Prophecy of "Annemark of Nostradamus" or "Allen C. Martin", these are unfulfilled prophecies about the "Gentile Age, that is Disputed".................... we did talk about a "North Korea War", about how, I have proved, with legal evidences, how North Korea had launched a satellite into space that contained a nuclear weapon, one, the USA has no position on, and one that if dropped vertically, in a blind zone, will evade all weapons and defensive systems, until detonation takes place, and that is the only answer to provide the american citizens, before the "North Korea War", that will begin as soon as 12/21/2018 ...................... if you have nothing else, maybe, the blessing of the war, will be your peace, as this will happen soon)

Edited by Gibbus

4 hours ago, Gibbus said:

if you have nothing else, maybe, the blessing of the war, will be your peace, as this will happen soon

The blessing of war?

Sign in to follow this