• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

"Take heed that no one deceives you."  Matt 24:4

"For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible,even the elect.

Matt 24:24.

He's talking to us.  If we have to be careful not to be deceived, what about the people who don't ever pick up the Bible???

Greetings Caroline S,

Being a post-trib/pre-wrath believer, I see a great deal of difficulty for those who believe otherwise. There are many who believe they know what the last days are going to be like, but for them "they will be outta here" due to the pre-trib notion of the rapture. So even though they pick up the Bible, doesn't mean they have the whole truth. I believe many will fall away because the world is just going to get worse and worse and like a frog in cool water, it will come to a boil before they realize its goose is cooked.

Ecumenism and departing from sound doctrine (apostacy) is going to get worse and worse and this is where the False Prophet will arise and will lead many astray. But those sealed and prepared by God to "stand" in those days shall be saved and will be called out as is shown here:

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

This is NOT the rapture, but it is God saying He will no longer tolerate Christians being so much like the world He can't tell the difference.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Ecumenism and departing from sound doctrine (apostacy) is going to get worse and worse and this is where the False Prophet will arise and will lead many astray. But those sealed and prepared by God to "stand" in those days shall be saved and will be called out as is shown here:

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

This is NOT the rapture, but it is God saying He will no longer tolerate Christians being so much like the world He can't tell the difference.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greetings D E

I have to agree with you. I think there is more than one facet to this scripture, but I believe that it is calling the christian to seperate themselves from this world system.

How many times have you heard it preached that there is going to be a great endtime revival?

Yet the scriptures indicate that there will not be addition, but subtraction from christianity. The great falling away is not a rapture either. It is apostasy pure and simple. Deception is already widespread in many of our church's.

• Group:  Royal Member

I have to agree with you. I think there is more than one facet to this scripture, but I believe that it is calling the christian to seperate themselves from this world system.

How many times have you heard it preached that there is going to be a great endtime revival?

Yet the scriptures indicate that there will not be addition, but subtraction from christianity. The great falling away is not a rapture either. It is apostasy pure and simple. Deception is already widespread in many of our church's.

Greetings Sir W Dakotah,

We often think of a great revival in times of prosperity and good times and blessings, but this is not the case. All the great revivals in history were times of severe persecution. When we consider Rev 7, and the multitudes beyond count of Christians who go through it, I would say that would be the time of a very great revival, right under the Devil's nose. In China today, a very great revival is taking place and many are being martyred for their faith. If you go to the "Voice of the Martyrs" you will find many lands where revival is going on and they are all under severe persecution. I believe that is what it is going to take to turn the USA around as well.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Greetings Sir W Dakotah,

We often think of a great revival in times of prosperity and good times and blessings, but this is not the case. All the great revivals in history were times of severe persecution. Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to agree with you again. You are absolutely a Christian after my own heart :24:

I am not praying for persecution, my flesh rejects that. However, flesh has to take a back seat, because I am praying for a true revival of the church in America, and in the World.

Even so Lord Jesus come

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

But what makes it worshipping the Beast?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Neb, It seems to me that the mark is only given to those who have worshiped the beast and given their allegience to it. Others will either be killed or not given any purchasing powers at all, which will make it very difficult to impossible to even get food.

The mark will just be a sign that a person has taken the Luciferian oath to follow him; and just as the fallen angels will be condemned eternally....

se

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well, at least that makes more sense than an implanted credit/I.D. card!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

there are THREE things which shall determine the fate of the individual:

1) The MoB

2) The NAME of the Beast

3) The NUMBER of the Beast's name

Any of these three shall be sufficient to receive the wrath of God. Can anyone tell me what these THREE things represent?

I have my own thoughts on this, but for now, I would like to hear yours.

I personally do not believe that a "physical" mark is necessary to doom a person, although I do not believe I will take a "physical" mark if one becomes mandatory.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok. I'll tell you what I think. First of all, I think you have to identify the beast before you can identify the mark.

I think the beast spoken of in Revelation and Daniel represents a nation, power or system of power. I used to think this power would be the EU. But Daniel 2:43, states that "..but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay." So I do not think that Europe will ever be united and strong.

I think the beast power represents Papel Rome. It is a beast that rises up out of the sea, it was wounded, the wound was healed. The vatican was given the right to be a sovereign government by Moussolini in 1939. We, along with many other countries, have an ambassador to the vatican.

The RCC speaks blasphemy. The Pope believes he has the power to forgive sin. His title is The Vicar of the Son of God. In Latin, it is Vicarius Felii Dei; which in latin add up to the number 666, also in Hebrew and Greek it adds up to 666.

I now know why everyone had to learn Roman numbers in school. Does anyone actually use them? I think God wants us all to recognize the number of the beast.

I am sure volumes could be written on this subject, and many other threads have stated all of this info. and more.

So we have the beast and his number. What about the mark?

I think the mark will involve worship and faith.

Rev. 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

So those without the mark keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus. I think the mark will be forced worship on Sunday.

When God told Adam and Eve not to eat from the Tree of Knowledge, do you think he really meant it?

When God told Lot's wife, do not look back at Sodom, do you think he really meant it?

Of course. So I believe when the Lord says "Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy," I think he really means it.

I believe the forehead represents the seat of learning, it stands for what a person believes. The right hand represents cooperation. I do not think there will be a physical mark placed on us. We will be marked by what we believe and cooperate with.

Hebrews 10:16"This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them," then He adds, "Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."

I think Satan is trying to distract people into looking for a physical mark or computer chip. But the issue is the same as day 1. It's all about worship. Who will you worship, who will you obey?

In Christ,

CarolineS

Greetings Caroline S.

Ok.  I'll tell you what I think.  First of all, I think you have to identify the beast before you can identify the mark.

I think the beast spoken of in Revelation and Daniel represents a nation, power or system of power.  I used to think this power would be the EU.  But Daniel 2:43, states that "..but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay."  So I do not think that Europe will ever be united and strong. 

I think the beast power represents Papel Rome.  It is a beast that rises up out of the sea, it was wounded, the wound was healed.  The vatican was given the right to be a sovereign government by Moussolini in 1939.  We, along with many other countries, have an ambassador to the vatican.

I agree with you that the "beast" is a "system of power", perhaps headquartered in a particular nation to whom all nations will submit. I believe it is referenced as "Babylon" in Revelation. However, I am not ready to submit that the Catholic Church is the Beast. The closest agency or government power that I might attribute that to is the United Nations.

So we have the beast and his number.  What about the mark?

I think the mark will involve worship and faith.

Rev. 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

I generally agree with you here.

So those without the mark keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus.  I think the mark will be forced worship on Sunday.

I believe that Sabbattarianism is easily dispelled once you understand what the purpose of the Sabbath was for:

Exodus 16:23 And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.

Exodus 23:12 Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed.

Hebrews 4:4-11 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. 5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. 6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: 7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. 8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. 9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Mark 2:27-28 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: 28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

Colossians 2:16-17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

OUR REST IS IN CHRIST. AS YOU HAVE READ IN HEBREWS, THERE WAS "ANOTHER DAY" SET ASIDE FOR THIS REST. EXAMINE THOSE VERSES CAREFULLY. THE JEWS OBEYED THE SEVENTH DAY SABBATH AND THEY DID NOT ENTER INTO HIS REST.

I believe the forehead represents the seat of learning, it stands for what a person believes.  The right hand represents cooperation.  I do not think there will be a physical mark placed on us.  We will be marked by what we believe and cooperate with. 

I agree with the forehead being the seat of learning/understanding/knowledge. The "right hand" though represents POWER or AUTHORITY, as when Jesus set down at the "right hand" of the Father after His resurrection. In a secondary sense, it does mean cooperation, but more like submitting YOUR AUTHORITY to the hand of another, such as shall be those who follow the False Prophet.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

In many ancient cultures it was believed that knowing the number of something gave one power over it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  414

Greetings,

The Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation both use alot of words that symbolize something.