• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Three words can help you with trust issues - "read the Word".

Trusting God is the same as faith. Faith is Jesus. Jesus is the Word, the bible.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

Hello, Sanctum. This is not a game. YOU NEED TO CHECK INTO A BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CENTER. Get into psychiatric hospitalization immediately. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

1 hour ago, Scott Free said:

Hello, Sanctum. This is not a game. YOU NEED TO CHECK INTO A BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CENTER. Get into psychiatric hospitalization immediately. 

Hello Scott Free, 

Thank you very much for your concern. Maybe you're right I should have been hospitalized, but by now the crisis is passing. Moments like this come all too often in my life and God has kept me through each one.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Dear @Sanctum

On 9/10/2018 at 3:58 AM, Sanctum said:

...How does one rebuild trust that's been broken and learn to hope and connect again?

Here is the tough-love version. You don't even trust yourself to stay alive. It is almost impossible to trust others if you cannot trust yourself. One's expectations always shift, always in doubt, and always find something in others that won't match up to your shifting expectations.

Solution. Start practicing to stay on track with your own principles. Make a list of things to do that are doable and do them without deviation as best as you can. The first one on the list is to promise yourself to no longer harm yourself. The others are up to you. Your goal is to be able to rely or trust yourself to stick to good healthy principles. Always seek to do the right thing. Start praying and meditating on what God's will is for you today, and everyday. Doing this will bring you closer to God, and develop Good Orderly Direction in life.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

Hello, Sanctum my brother in Christ. I am happy this has passed. You spoke of a incident at church. I can only guess at the severity of what this means. Trust is very difficult to get back. When you find it again it will be a different animal from what you had before. If you know someone who has suicidal thoughts get help immediately. Call the police right away if you have to. My heart ached for your situation. We are with you in spirit.

• Loved it! 1