Yowm

WE REMEMBER 9-11 (sampling of true heroes)

The material things are figures of spiritual things.  The parables of JESUS are good examples.

The World Trade Center - WTC, it was edifyed or built with two towers. Speaking materially, signifies nothing, nothjing more than two large and gigantic buildings.. But analysing deeply the fall of the two towers of the WTC, we cannot ignore a great mystery, that is, the two towers of the WTC signifyed the most two powerful Economies of the Earth, i.e. the Economies of USA and EU.  

The fall of the two towers of the World Trade Center, as is showed in the picture above, signifies that both Economies will fall in ruin day after day, in the days to come, there shall be upon the earth distress of nations (of the whole earth), with perplexity; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after the things which are coming on the earth.  And this generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Again: The material things are figures of spiritual things.

• Oy Vey! 1

13 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The material things are figures of spiritual things.  The parables of JESUS are good examples.

The World Trade Center - WTC, it was edifyed or built with two towers. Speaking materially, signifies nothing, nothjing more than two large and gigantic buildings.. But analysing deeply the fall of the two towers of the WTC, we cannot ignore a great mystery, that is, the two towers of the WTC signifyed the most two powerful Economies of the Earth, i.e. the Economies of USA and EU.  

The fall of the two towers of the World Trade Center, as is showed in the picture above, signifies that both Economies will fall in ruin day after day, in the days to come, there shall be upon the earth distress of nations (of the whole earth), with perplexity; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after the things which are coming on the earth.  And this generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Again: The material things are figures of spiritual things.

What has that to do with the 3000 people that perished needlessly on this day 17 years ago, let alone the thousands of children and families that were adversely affected?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Yowm said:

What has that to do with the 3000 people that perished needlessly on this day 17 years ago, let alone the thousands of children and families that were adversely affected?

It has to do with the Word of God and also with Lord God walking at the turn of a New Day (midnight on God's clock), that is the seventh and Last Day or seventh and Last Millennium, the Millennium of Christ, and Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the Millennium of Vengeance. Moreover, nothing of the present Devil's world will remain, I.e. all kind of structures of the world of Devil, be them systems like political, and economic, military, religious, social, cultural, technologic, they all will be destroyed, because the life in the hell's fire will be very very different of the life of the present Devil's world.

JESUS is the heir of the Earth, the Most High God and Almighty has appointed His Son heir of all things. 

What does the voice of the seventh trumpet say in this New Day? What is the message of the seventh trumpet for this New Day? (Rev.11:15) 15 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.  Besides that, "has made us (the true believers) unto God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth#. (Rev.5:v.10) 

Here is His promise to the true Christians. Rev. 2:26-29 -
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 

Well, the nations will be angry. (Rev.11:18) And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

The second woe is beginning and running and, behold, the third woe comes quickly.

Remember: Hebrews 1:1-3

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days (yeah, last two Days) spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His Glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

2 Thes. 1:7-10
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be REVEALED from heaven with His mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the Glory of His Power;

10 When he shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.  (yeah, this Day has already arrived). 

10 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the Glory of His Power;

10 When he shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.  (yeah, this Day has already arrived). 

Yeah, the idolaters and wicked nations of whole world will suffer great punishments, only and only punishments, in this last Day, that is the third Day AC.  JESUS made it very clear, when referring to the temple of Jerusalem, saying: (John 2:19) Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.   --    One Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day. 

As it is written, the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.  Nevertheless the true Christians, according the  promise of the Lord JESUS, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwels righteousness.

As was said by the Apostle Peter, around two thousand years ago,  ""the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also AND THE WORKS that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness?  Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.""

On 9/11/2018 at 7:37 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

It has to do with the Word of God and also with Lord God walking at the turn of a New Day (midnight on God's clock), that is the seventh and Last Day or seventh and Last Millennium, the Millennium of Christ, and Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the Millennium of Vengeance. Moreover, nothing of the present Devil's world will remain, I.e. all kind of structures of the world of Devil, be them systems like political, and economic, military, religious, social, cultural, technologic, they all will be destroyed, because the life in the hell's fire will be very very different of the life of the present Devil's world.

JESUS is the heir of the Earth, the Most High God and Almighty has appointed His Son heir of all things. 

What does the voice of the seventh trumpet say in this New Day? What is the message of the seventh trumpet for this New Day? (Rev.11:15) 15 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.  Besides that, "has made us (the true believers) unto God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth#. (Rev.5:v.10) 

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Well, the nations will be angry. (Rev.11:18) And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

The second woe is beginning and running and, behold, the third woe comes quickly.

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days (yeah, last two Days) spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His Glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be REVEALED from heaven with His mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

:off-topic:

31 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Give a $2 bible in the hands of a praying saint, instead a $200 bible in the hands of a liberal theologian.

24 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It has to do with the Word of God and also with Lord God walking at the turn of a New Day (midnight on God's clock), that is the seventh and Last Day or seventh and Last Millennium, the Millennium of Christ, and Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the Millennium of Vengeance.

Moreover, nothing of the present Devil's world will remain, I.e. all kind of structures of the world of Devil, be them systems like political, and economic, military, religious, social, cultural, technologic, they all will be destroyed, because the life in the hell's fire will be very very different of the life of the present Devil's world.

What does the voice of the seventh trumpet say in this New Day? What is the message of the seventh trumpet for this New Day? (Rev.11:15) 15 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.  Besides that, "has made us (the true believers) unto God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth#. (Rev.5:v.10) 

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Well, the nations will be angry. (Rev.11:18) And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

2 Hath in these last days (yeah, last two Days) spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His Glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

10 When he shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.  (yeah, this Day has already arrived). 

2 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

It has to do with the Word of God and also with Lord God walking at the turn of a New Day (midnight on God's clock), that is the seventh and Last Day or seventh and Last Millennium, the Millennium of Christ, and Millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the Millennium of Vengeance.

Moreover, nothing of the present Devil's world will remain, I.e. all kind of structures of the world of Devil, be them systems like political, and economic, military, religious, social, cultural, technologic, they all will be destroyed, because the life in the hell's fire will be very very different of the life of the present Devil's world.

What does the voice of the seventh trumpet say in this New Day? What is the message of the seventh trumpet for this New Day? (Rev.11:15) 15 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.  Besides that, "has made us (the true believers) unto God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth#. (Rev.5:v.10) 

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Well, the nations will be angry. (Rev.11:18) And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

2 Hath in these last days (yeah, last two Days) spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His Glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

10 When he shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.  (yeah, this Day has already arrived). 

But this thread has to do with heroes of 9-11. Please desist or I will report.