Alduin's daughter

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

the god flooded the world and killed millions of people and the devil disagreed with god and got kicked out and sent to hell which seems backwards to me

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Welcome to Worthy Alduin's daughter.

It is backward and not in the bible. Where did you hear that fairy tale?

so you're saying that the devil flooded the world right? I'm confused

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Basically, God created everything, it is His universe, He makes the rules, you do not have to like them, but that is the way it is. He then has the authority to define what is good, and what is evil. If we disagree with his pronouncements, then we are in error, it is that simple. God, is, by definition (God's declaration) good, and in fact God is the only thing that is wholly good by nature. The world, and mankind were created good, as was Satan. However, Satan rebelled against God, and in that chose to be not good, that is why he is evil. It is also why all of mankind is not good (Mark 10:18 No one is good except God alone.) because we have all rebelled against God. Of course no one is 100% evil,  but only God is 100% good.

If we take a can of white paint, and mix even a little black paint into it, it is no longer pure white, it is some shade of grey. Same with us, we are not purely good, we are a shade of grey, and not perfect.

When God flooded the earth, it was because of what the Earth (the world of mankind) had become:

Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

For God to destroy the wicked, to erase them, was a good thing to do. It was just and it was no more evil than taking an antibiotic is, to get rid of a disease. The flood was a cure for a world that had become so corrupt, that was in need of a good cleansing. It will happen again in the future, only next time by fire.

This is the time, to get right with God, stop rebelling against Him, and receive forgiveness for our sins, so that we may live with God forever, where everything will be good. That alternative, is not pleasant. 

Eventually there are two conditions, either being eternally with God and all that is good, or eternally separated from God, and all that is good. I know which I prefer, I am thankful that I will be with God, by His grace extended toward me, when I did not deserve it.

This grace is ours, once we accept by faith, that Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins, and that He rose from the grave, in mastery over death. He gives to those who accept Him, that same gift, eternal life.

• This is Worthy 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Actually this area is for welcomes.

Yowm is correct, this area is for introductions and welcomes, there are other areas on the forums for discussions such as this.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Interesting thing I'd like to point out. The word Evil should not be confused with the word "Wicked." Scratching your nails across a chalkboard is considered "Evil." Bad fruit are rotten and not good. Unholy means there is an absense of perfect holiness. You get the point.

The jews believe satan is the adversary of man, not the adversary of god.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Welcome to Worthy, Alduin's daughter.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Welcome to Worthy!

If you're saying that the devil was expelled from Heaven because he disagreed with the flood, that is completely non-Biblical.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

You don't dabble in this stuff do you?

Alduin, or the World-Eater, as he is known to the residents of Skyrim, is an immensely powerful dragon. He is depicted as a malevolent force who destroys the world periodically, and the Nords believe that his reappearance heralds the end of time. He is the self-proclaimed First-Born of Akatosh and aspect of Akatosh. His name can be separated into "Al Du In", which means "Destroyer Devour Master".

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:08 PM, Alduin's daughter said:

the god flooded the world and killed millions of people and the devil disagreed with god and got kicked out and sent to hell which seems backwards to me

It basically comes down to God's desire to help you vs the devil's desire to hurt you . 

Look at everything that you have , God granted this day complete with the uplifting consciousness of His unfailing presence .

He gave you the beauty of the world , in which we are able to forget ourselves and minister unto others , our loved ones , our food , shelter  , clothing , sunshine . 

And the greatest of all gifts His only begotten Son for the forgiveness of our sins , He gives us the victory over death & the power to shun evil .

God was our help in ages past , our hope for the ages to come .

The really amazing thing that speaks to God's goodness is that if you were the only  person to ever live , He would have done it all the same and extended all the same grace , forgiveness , and reconciliation just for you alone . 

It's really a no brainer .

" My HELP cometh from the Lord , which made the heaven and the earth ….He that keepeth thee will not slumber ."

( Psalm 121 : 2-3 )

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

God is not all good toward those who are all bad.

• Thumbs Up 1