ayin jade

researchers: why you believe in conspiracy theories

or maybe they are just smart and can see through the cover that the conspirators have covered themselves with.  LoL

Edited by other one
  • Thumbs Up 1

The title, "Psychological and Personality Science", is a conspiracy. The word "Science" used in the context of "Psychology".

Gives a bad name to science and misleads people into thinking psychology is solid and quantifiable. 

But then again I'm a low self- esteem narcissist.

Edited by Zemke
  • Haha 3
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

On 9/13/2018 at 9:57 PM, ayin jade said:

A good study; unfortunately, no matter how much you try to dissuade folks, some will insist on clinging to conspiracy theories.

I think only the Lord is going to be able to prove they don't exist.

• Oy Vey! 3

2 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

A good study; unfortunately, no matter how much you try to dissuade folks, some will insist on clinging to conspiracy theories.

I think only the Lord is going to be able to prove they don't exist.

LoL, you are assuming that they don't exist...….  and even knowing that the devil is doing his thing to take over the world and keep what he has, some can't believe when others point out what he's doing.....

And I find that remarkable.

Edited by other one
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 2
  • Oy Vey! 2

12 hours ago, other one said:

LoL, you are assuming that they don't exist...….  and even knowing that the devil is doing his thing to take over the world and keep what he has, some can't believe when others point out what he's doing.....

And I find that remarkable.

The problem is that even at their best, all conspiracy theories do is take attention and energy away from real issues and brings focus on nonsense that is dispelled using common sense, logic and trust in the Lord.

And to Abby-Joy: yes Abby, I saw your "oy vey" there that ya gave me. I gave you a nice shiny gold and platinum plated commemorative one in another topic. It's probably gonna be a collector's item. 😛

Edited by Sojourner414
  • Oy Vey! 2

1 hour ago, Sojourner414 said:

The problem is that even at their best, all conspiracy theories do is take attention and energy away from real issues and brings focus on nonsense that is dispelled using common sense, logic and trust in the Lord.

I think I'd have to disagree with that on many things that I have posted here that have been declared a conspiracy theory...…     seems like just about anything that some here disagree with gets that name tagged to it....        The CIA uses that term when they don't want people snooping around the things they are doing.....   also DARPA.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

I don't know why some people think that people in high positions do not join and organize conspiracies.. People are corrupt and in their corruption they will devise conspiracies to further their evil plans..

A conspiracy revealed in the Bible..

Psalms 2: KJV

1 "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? {2} The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, {3} Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. {4} He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. {5} Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure."

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

18 hours ago, Adstar said:

I don't know why some people think that people in high positions do not join and organize conspiracies.. People are corrupt and in their corruption they will devise conspiracies to further their evil plans..

A conspiracy revealed in the Bible..

Psalms 2: KJV

1 "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? {2} The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, {3} Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. {4} He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. {5} Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure."

Not to the extent that "conspiracy theories" propose.

• Oy Vey! 2

some conspiracy theories are the only logical explanation for whats going on.  Like take for instance Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt metal beams... Just kidding.  Lol.  gotcha!

but for serious some conspiracy theories are called conspiracy theories just because "they" dont want you to know whats going on for real.  even though that one asian scientist guy came on tv and said they are using trillion watt lasers to form storms and even to bring bolts of lightning down.  with all the data that surrounds this i think there is some false info out there, but there is some evidence out there too.  I do not believe weather manipulation is a conspiracy theory.  The want it to be so they can push for the climate change agenda. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2