• Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:09 AM, Equippers said:

hello

yes, i am a Christian. i have decided to stay celibate to honor Him though i do struggle in this area.

what do you mean by them over to Him though?

do you mean that i can hand over things to God and trust He will take care of me regardless what happens......

Hi Equippers,

Such good advice from our brothers and sisters here. Now as to `giving them over to God,` as to the areas God is highlighting in your life. We all have areas and God by His Holy Spirit is highlighting them one at a time so we can work through with Him and see release and overcoming as regards, attitudes, behaviours etc that are not of God.

Remember you said that you are having trouble trusting God.....

i also don't know how to trust God in the midst of it when truth did not prevail and there does not seem to be likelihood of it ever does.....

You have a wrong expectation here bro, expecting God to bring justice through man`s damaged system. God`s justice will prevail, and it will be through the Lord Jesus Christ when the nations are gathered before Him and He judges them. At the moment the world system (made up of - politics, economics, social, health, education etc) is coming together under one power and control, and people will have to choose to either trust God or man`s system of ruling, (their justice, values, etc)

God`s plan for us is to make us like Christ. And that is a process of changing our thought patterns, repenting of our sins, (often) and going through trials and sufferings. And it seems you know much of that. It is for us to look to the Lord to take us through BUT NOT to expect justice in this world!

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,778
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:07 PM, Equippers said:

he falsely claimed that i have a history of worrying about people put poison in my food, this is not true.

Mat 5:11-12
(11)  Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
(12)  Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1