• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

13 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near.

Let's learn the lesson from the fig tree,what do you think it means?

The Lesson of the Fig Tree
27And He will send out the angels to gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven. 28Now learn  this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 29In the same way, when you see these things happening, you know that He is near, right at the door.…

Israel is the figtree and we did see Israel become a nation in 1948.

The Bible says that the generation who are seeing these things happening will also see the return of Jesus, we are that generation but what we don't know is when this will happen.

Hello, Angel4u. That is a very good point. I just meant that we cannot predict an exact day. We only know of the events surrounding it, by the mercy of Jesus Christ. I was being defensive. I can take their harassment, this is productive for me. I just get peckish after a while. I am working on that. 

Thanks for your kindhearted words.

Edited by Scott Free
spelling error
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would really have a problem with NYC being the Whore.....    when did NYC kill followers of Jesus, and which two rivers does it lay between.     While NYC does carry some of the financial control of the globe, Washington DC actually has the power....

I'm sure that most people are aware that the Vatican is a City State not part of the Country of Rome...…     do you all also know that the center square mile of London is a City State all unto itself and is not part of Britton.    And the Banking System that is located there controls all banking across the entire world thanks to the Rothschild Family.....       also it is interesting that the Ten Square miles of Washington DC is was also broken away from the rest of the US back in the late 1800's and is actually a City State all unto itself with separate laws and constitution.   It lives under the old Roman Lex Fori legal system....      It rules over  the US and with it's military control pretty much physically controls much of the world.   Some of us who have looked into believe that the three red stars at the top of the flag of Washington DC stands for these three cities...…         it is a trinity that has physical, economic and religious powers that has a lot of control over the world

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello. Angel4u, I hope you are doing well.

It is not my place to convenience people. Only to state the insight the Holy Spirit has given me. The seeds fall were they may. I need opposition to create awareness. With all due respect, I have studied the Bible for 36 years and very familiar with its content and the interpretations of the various denominational sects. I speak with confidence and do not seek their validations. 

Edited by Scott Free
spell check error

Hi Sojourner414, I hope you are doing well.

My information is directly from the sources responsible: the CIA, top Russian Officials, former president Clinton and Madeline Albright.

Plus, Maitreya(the 7th Buddha) is purposely being hidden from our view by world media until the Day of Declaration. He preforms miracles to deceive the world leaders without regard to the lower masses.

A 1/2 mile wide detonation radius is enough to start an inferno. 

Edited by Scott Free

Hi, Other one. I hope you are well. The Whore is drunk off the saints not because of her own doing, but of event happening within her boarders. Maiterya's mother is named Sekhmet, She waits in New Mexico to receive her kingdom, because, of a dream she had.

Forgive the pagan reference it is necessary to understand this. sekhmet is the oldest god in Egypt. She is a lion goddess her titles include Annihilator of the Rebellious and Our Lady of the Bloodbath.  When ra sent her to destroy his enemies she went overboard and started to kill indiscriminately. ra was fearful all mankind would perish. So, ra turned the Nile into fake blood by mixing beer and pomegranate juice for her to drink instead. When she had her fill of this mixture got drunk and fell asleep waking to become a goddess of love, motherhood and joy. In sekhmet temple worship they had what was called the porch of drunkenness were they drank this same mixture. 

For the glory of Jesus Christ.

Hi, Sojouner414. Obama stated he would not retaliate a terrorist nuclear attack. This plan started under Reagan. The Russian army would be needed to restore order. Russia and the US are more cooperative than you are lead to believe. The perceived threat is a cash cow for the industrial military complex.

Hello, Sojourer414. I wish you well. This will help you understand. Yes, multiple bombs would be needed. 1)1984 Prophecy-Dumitru Duduman-Warning America- youtube  2)Suitcase Nukes in America! - Stan Johnson at The Prophecy Club Radio- youtube  3)84 Missing Russian Suitcase Nuke Bombs- Youtube  4)Bill Clinton: Iran Poses 'Suitcase Nuke' Threat- youtube 5)Rogue States  and Suitcase Bombs: Coping the New Nuclear Threat- youtube 6)Nukemap by Alex Wellerstein (1-2 kiloton range ) 

Edited by Scott Free

It is not my business to make you believe. If you want to troll me I am game, but I really do not care if you are convinced.

• Thumbs Up 1