• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/19/2018 at 10:10 AM, angels4u said:

who taught you to believe what you believe will happen?

Hi, Angle4u. The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and the books of Daniel and Revelation are my teachers. I have a doctorate level education and have enough information to form an accurate assessment of this situation. Most interpretations have too many contradictions with prophecy to be valid and popular views on this matter are too narrow and outdated. I have tested all interpretations for the past 25 years. This is the information that truly fits what is actually in the world today as a complete body of knowledge taking all things into consideration and without personal bias. All the separate events fit together perfectly in a holistic fashion with the full support of Biblical prophecy as a complete body of work. 

Thank you for not deleting this. It is from the power of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and is not just high ideals and clever speech.  

If there are issues I can explain. There is too much information to put in this short essay. It would take multiple books to explain all the details.

Remember, censorship in the US is worst than China. We have few clues in our domestic knowledge base.

Example: Maitreya had a meeting with 200 world leaders and network executives to conceal his presence. Think of it, he is officially the 7th Buddha, Obama carries his image on his key chain, he hand picked Yasser Arafat to lead the PLO, he goes around performing miracles and Islam has adopted his teachings. You have not heard a word about him.

Edited by Scott Free
spelling error

On 9/19/2018 at 1:17 PM, other one said:

problem with NYC being the Whore

I am sorry, there are so many things wrong with the accuracy of those statements I do not know how to sort it all out for you. I can only say this, she is a city with a harbor.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

44 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

I am sorry, there are so many things wrong with the accuracy of those statements I do not know how to sort it all out for you. I can only say this, she is a city with a harbor.

why do you say that?

11 minutes ago, other one said:

why do you say that?

Hi, other one. I hope you are doing well. I do not mean any disrespect. These interpretations were made back when no one knew of our current circumstances. We were not able to realize everything until after the mid 1980's. Thou, postmodern Christians did a good job on the limited information at their disposal. 

why does it have to be a harbor?

7 hours ago, other one said:

why does it have to be a harbor?

In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!' "Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. Rev 18:17

They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin!' Rev 18:19

Edited by Scott Free

2 hours ago, Scott Free said:

In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!' "Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. Rev 18:17

They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin!' Rev 18:19

Sounds a lot more like Los Angeles to me....   and much more evil comes from there.

If NYC was destroyed it would just transfer traffic to other ports along the coast.....  If you really want to hurt the nation you should attack the ports on the texas/Louisana coast

Edited by other one

1 hour ago, other one said:

If you really want to hurt the nation you should attack the ports on the texas/Louisana coast

First thing first, giving a shout out for the Holy Spirit.

"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit." Romans 14:17 

"Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience." Colossians 3:12

Now, to business. You are correct. It will not just be N.Y.C., but also places like L.A., Los Vegas, Miami and maybe Seattle. Places that pose risk to the occupying countries of Russia, China, Mexico and the "Islamic State" along with protecting the naval ports in Cuba and Alaska(annexed by Russia). The Gulf coast is reserved for Mexico. A starving and chaotic population will not be a match for the hardened militia and military grade weapons that are flooding across the boarder. Cuba and Mexico will shut off trade to Gulf ports. Mexico, Venezuela, China and Nicaragua can halt Pacific lanes of traffic. Russia, Turkey and Iran(every Iranian vessel of trade has missiles) can halt Atlantic trade. England will be preoccupied with the Russian annexation of Europe. US fleets will loose ports of call and will not have lines of credit to resupply. The Midwest will not be a problem for Canada, whose occupation will be welcome.

Edited by Scott Free

A city.....    not multiple cities....    while NYC does have a reputation for some not so good things other places are even worse.    It is not the money capitol of the US, the Federal Reserve is and it is located in Washington DC.   Military control is located in Washington DC.     Spiritual control of Washington DC  is pagan in concept....  

I just can't buy it being Mystery Babylon...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

10 minutes ago, other one said:

A city.....    not multiple cities....    while NYC does have a reputation for some not so good things other places are even worse.    It is not the money capitol of the US, the Federal Reserve is and it is located in Washington DC.   Military control is located in Washington DC.     Spiritual control of Washington DC  is pagan in concept....  

I just can't buy it being Mystery Babylon...

We should know for sure when the second seal is opened and the birth pangs begin.  I think we're getting toward the end of the gestation period so it shouldn't be too much longer.