• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

We should know for sure when the second seal is opened and the birth pangs begin.  I think we're getting toward the end of the gestation period so it shouldn't be too much longer.

I have that same feeling, but no logical proof of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/26/2018 at 6:55 PM, other one said:

A city.....    not multiple cities....    while NYC does have a reputation for some not so good things other places are even worse.    It is not the money capitol of the US, the Federal Reserve is and it is located in Washington DC.   Military control is located in Washington DC.     Spiritual control of Washington DC  is pagan in concept....  

I just can't buy it being Mystery Babylon..

D.C. is a hardened target, an explosion there would not deter an aggressive foreign policy. The fall of the Whore is similar to the doctrine of de-escalation—a strategy envisioning the threat of a limited nuclear strike or “tailored damage” that would force an opponent into accepting compliance. Such a threat is deterring the United States and its allies from involvement in conflicts with Iran in which Russia has an important stake, and in this sense is essentially defensive. Because the United States could use its precision-guided conventional assets over significant distances, Russia needs the ability to deter the use of those assets with the threat of using tactical theater nukes planted in major US cities.

Edited by Scott Free

25 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Mystery Babylon

Yes, the description of the Whore as Mystery Babylon is a mystery and answers are beyond comprehension. Looking past this highly spiritually appraised concept and looking at the terrestrial description of the city itself the similarities to New York are striking and no other city meets the criteria laid out in Revelation.

Edited by Scott Free
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Scott Free said:

Yes, the description of the Whore as Mystery Babylon is a mystery and answers are beyond comprehension. Looking past this highly spiritually appraised concept and looking at the terrestrial description of the city itself the similarities to New York are striking and no other city meets the criteria laid out in Revelation.

I have to agree here . . . at least as things are at the moment.  One thing that's often overlooked is linking that city with the world kingdom in the great statue.  The feet of iron and clay is fulfilled in the UN and it is headquartered in NYC.  It all lines up.

4 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

at least as things are at the moment.

One very important thing to point out is there will not be another time like this one. Because, this world war is on a path of no return and we are on the verge of global thermal nuclear war with Russia over aggression with Iran. If the US is not stopped dead in her tracks there will not be any other moment. It is now or never.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

30 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

One very important thing to point out is there will not be another time like this one. Because, this world war is on a path of no return and we are on the verge of global thermal nuclear war with Russia over aggression with Iran. If the US is not stopped dead in her tracks there will not be any other moment. It is now or never.

I can see that.  And when you understand who really runs the US, the loathing and hatred in this verse makes all the sense:

• And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire.  Revelation 17:16

On 11/7/2018 at 1:37 PM, Last Daze said:

I can see that.  And when you understand who really runs the US, the loathing and hatred in this verse makes all the sense:

Dimitru Duduman had a dream that after the destruction of the US (as a consequence of her assault on Iran), Europe would sign a surrender treaty with Russia under the Triumphal Arch in Paris. This is a very dangerous time for the US. 

Edited by Steve_S
Removed external link.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 9/15/2018 at 9:07 AM, Scott Free said:

For the Glory of Jesus Christ the only unique Son of God. My Lord, My Savior, My All.

"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit." Romans 14:17 

"Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience." Colossians 3:12

"Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture!" I Corinthians 13:9

"And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know." 1 Corinthians 8:2

"Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in this age, he should become a fool, so that he may become wise." 1 Corinthians 3:18

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ. The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and the books of Daniel and Revelation are my teachers. I have a doctorate level education. This article is not aimed at the general assembly, it is for those who already have a background knowledge in biblical prophecy. If you are a new Christian I strongly encourage you to ignore this and focus on the Fruits of the Spirit instead. A lot of information has been summarized to condense everything into this short essay. It would take multiple books to expound upon all the details. I have tested every interpretation for the past 25 years. Most interpretations were made back when no one knew of our current circumstances. We were not able to realize everything until after the mid 1980's. This information truly fits what is actually in the world today. It represents a complete body of knowledge, taking all things into consideration and without interference from cultural bias. All the separate events fit together in a holistic fashion with the full support of Biblical prophecy.

The focus of these statements are the events surrounding the fall of the Whore of Babylon. The first part is direct comparison to scripture. The last parts are manifestations of the Beast himself and twice removed from the scriptures that inspired their consideration. These statements are only my opinion, are subject to change and presented randomly. 

The Antichrist is the Maitreya .org

The Pope fits the position of the False Prophet.
Lamb (Christian) that speaks like a dragon (Rome)

N.Y.C. fits the the Great Whore.
United Nations and a melting pot of all nationalities
Dependent on maritime world commerce
Between two rivers
A great coastal city
Consumer bases economy
Media polluting world with lust
Separate form the Dragon
Dominates the Dragons system
Defeats emperor style government

5 were, 1 is and 1 is yet to come. (Rev 17:10) This scripture is from the point of view of the Whore and is putting her in historical context.
Daniels prophecies ties into the seven hills of the Whore and the seven headed dragon.
1)Babylon
2)Persia
3)Greece
4)Rome
5)Two divisions of Rome - Holy Rome and Byzantine who later became Russia.
6)Iron and clay - this is post WW I and II in Europe and Middle East. The defeat of emperors and the establishment of statehood.
7)10 member group, with 3 to have undisputed global dominance. The only group to be in a position for such power is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (S.C.O.), made in part to counteract N.A.T.O. aggression. Remember, prophecy is on a global scale at this stage.

The US attack on Iran is the Pearl Harbor that will incite direct Sino-Russia engagement.
(Rev 18:18) Osama bin Laden and Russian officials with the help of MS-13 have planted miniaturized thermonuclear 2 kiloton bombs in the major US cities to stop this event.  For comprehensive details see: "Al-Qaida nukes already in U.S."-living waters forum. 

(Rev 18:8) New York, Miami, Las Vegas and Los Angeles will be nuked when we attack Iran. It will not just be N.Y.C., but also places like L.A., Las Vegas, Miami and maybe Seattle. Places that pose risk to the occupying countries of Russia, China, Mexico and the "Islamic State" along with protecting the naval ports in Cuba and Alaska(annexed by Russia) See: "1984 Prophecy-Dumitru Duduman-Warning America"

(Rev 17:16) Russia will take Europe and Alaska, Mexico will have Texas to Florida, China will have California, Islam will rule over New England.  The Gulf coast is reserved for Mexico. A starving and chaotic population will not be a match for the hardened militia and military grade weapons that are flooding across the boarder. The Midwest will not be a problem for Canada, whose occupation will be welcome. See: "As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S."-The Wall Street Journal. 

(Rev 18:17) Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua and others have been given a navy by Russia to enforce an embargo on the rest of the population. Cuba and Mexico will shut off trade to Gulf ports. Mexico, Venezuela, China and Nicaragua can halt Pacific lanes of traffic. Russia, Turkey and Iran(every Iranian vessel of trade has missiles) can halt Atlantic trade. England will be preoccupied with the Russian annexation of Europe. To show this idea has merit see: "Russia’s Goals, Strategy and Tactics in Latin America" 

40 days after the nukes the Day of Declaration will be announced to the world by Maitreya. The broadcast will unite world media in the process. See "Maitreya's emergence" and  "The Day of Declaration"-youtube.

(Rev 17:17) (Rev. 17:10) After the destruction of N.Y.C. the S.C.O. nations will elect M as world leader. The U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Temple will be build and the image of a Buddha will be erected there 10 to 20 years later. (Dan 12:11) He appears to establish a social, religious and political order first. For an undisclosed amount of time he rules the world, before he is assassinated which initiates the 1290 days. Events may not happen as quick as we think.

The purpose of the Pope is to raise the masses to meet M. 
(Rev 13:15) M only associates with the elite and will establish the ruling class. An A.I. of his person will be created for public intercourse, for a more "wholesome" internet .
The two will combine their forces after the Day of Declaration, together the pyramid has its cap stone. 

Pope following: Catholics and Eastern Orthodox, Central and South America, Russia(Europe annexed).
Maitreya following: Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, China, Southeast Asia, India, Middle East, North Africa.

(Rev 17:16) After the burning down of N.Y.C. the U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Palestinians will still be a problem. The Elders will pack them in boats and load them down with weapons. Sending them to New England allowing the boats to pass the embargo. The Palestinians will gather up an Islamic state and decimate a starving and chaotic population.

(Rev 18:6-7) The cup of the saints blood. The Whore is drunk off the saints not because of her own doing, but of events happening within her boarders. Maiterya's mother is named Sekhmet. She waits in New Mexico to receive her kingdom, because, of a dream she had. She will gather the Hispanic populations as the Mother of God. Her children will devour (Rev 17:16) the Bible Belt(Texas to Florida). The cup will runneth over (Rev. 17:6). Forgive the pagan reference it is necessary to understand this. sekhmet is the oldest god in Egypt. She is a lion goddess her titles include Annihilator of the Rebellious and Our Lady of the Bloodbath. When ra sent her to destroy his enemies she went overboard and started to kill indiscriminately. ra was fearful all mankind would perish. So, ra turned the Nile into fake blood by mixing beer and pomegranate juice for her to drink instead. When she had her fill of this mixture she got drunk and fell asleep waking to become a goddess of love, motherhood and joy. In sekhmet temple worship they had what was called the porch of drunkenness were they drank this red alcoholic mixture. 

(2 Thessalonians 2:9-12) In the valley of Hebron, Maitreya will descend in a u.f.o. with lightning and thunder.? The statement is based on Islamic teaching of the Mahdi(Antichrist). This is supported by Biblical prophecy and is tied to the new energy source M has planned. That is to draw electricity directly from the Magnetosphere using large hovering platforms connected by long cables to satellites (Rev 13:13). See: "The Space Tether Experiment"- NASA and "Ayatollah: Mahdi coming back in Space Ship"-WND

(F.Y.I.) Revelation is seven separate letters. These documents repeat information as they overlap. This confuses many scholars. Both the rapture event and the 3 1/2 years are referred to in separate story lines. This gives the illusion of two different events when the book is viewed as a continuous narrative. Book divisions by chapter 3-3-3-4-3-3-3.

For the glory of Jesus and by the power of His cross. Thank you for reading this. May you stand unmoved without fear. giving people comfort with the strength of your faith in Jesus ChrisChr

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/Maitreya-antichrist.html

3 hours ago, angels4u said:

(Maitreya .org). The writer of the article you presented is seriously out of touch with events. M announced himself to the world as a person in 1984 with a full page ad in the New York Times. I find it odd that this article does not cover his miracles and does not discus his master plan for planet earth. It fails to even mention that he hand picked Yessar Arafat to lead the PLO. Also, his organizations headquarters are located in the Asian District in London, this also failed to catch the authors notice.

Edited by Scott Free

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.91

On 9/19/2018 at 7:17 PM, other one said:

do you all also know that the center square mile of London is a City State all unto itself and is not part of Britton.  

I'm wondering where you get this from?

My understanding is that The City of London is a county in its own right whereas long ago it was not.

There are a number of others too. 

I know that there is at least one organisation promoting the idea of either increased autonomy or even possibly independent status but as far as I know it is as yet only their proposal.