I'm surprised I haven't seen a thread started on this by now. I'm sure many of you have become aware of the sudden FBI shutdown of the New Mexico National Solar Observatory, it's plastered everywhere on the Internet. 

I don't know what to make of it, the only thing that is coming out is 'it's a national security issue'. Everyone at the observatory was evacuated, the nearby town was evacuated and the local Post Office was immediately closed. Black Hawk helicopters were observed landing there and flying around. The county Sheriff's department was dismissed and not allowed around the area. The tone of this action implies that it is going to be permanent. The government is remaining silent and not saying anything which is leading to a lot of speculation. 

One might immediately think that the observatory spotted something the government didn't want to be known, leading to ever more conspiracy theories. But given the proximity to nearby secret facilities such as White Sands and Area 51, one could suspect that some international spying might have occurred? However, based on what has been reported that I can find, and the actions and silence of the F.B.I response, leads me to think 'spying' is not the reason.

Y'all have any further information I didn't find, and what are your suspicions?By a show of hands, how many of you believe what the government tells us? Think they have ever lied to us and feed us as sheep disinformation? I wonder what if anything they will force feed us? In my lifetime I've went from rubber boots, to hip waders, to chest waders...

• Thumbs Up 1

@Dennis1209 ... I suspect something else.  I know the government doesn't give us the whole story... usually mostly a cover, or half truth, or outright lies.  

This may help give some insight into what's going on.  I've seen black helicopters around my place lately and I don't live anywhere near there.  These are usually used as cues around "UFO/alien" mind control programming.  All "UFO/alien" programming is a cover for genetics experimentation and human trafficking.  (I know you get what I'm saying.  But this is not a popular thing to bring up... so I will drop and run - for now! lol) 

from this site: APPENDIX 2. THE PROGRAMMING SITES

29 Palms, CA Area 51 (Dreamland, Groom Lake ), NV--Area 51 is also known as Dreamland. There are a number of extensive underground facilities in the area. This was one of the first genetic research facilities in the U.S. and perhaps the first major genetic research facility. The people/workers & victims are brought in by airplane and tube shuttle. The worst cases of UFO/alien type of Monarch programming is coming out of Area 51. The eggs from slaves are being harvested and weird genetic creatures are being developed from human eggs which have been genetically mixed with other things.

Edited by Abby-Joy
typo correction
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Oy Vey! 1

I've been following this as well. Don't know what to make of it.

This is from another article....

Around the same time the New Mexico Observatory was seized, Zero Hedge notes that 6 other observatories/webcams across the planet also went offline.

Secureteam also discovered a number of webcams going offline around the same time the New Mexico Observatory was seized.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

I've been following this as well. Don't know what to make of it.

This is from another article....

Around the same time the New Mexico Observatory was seized, Zero Hedge notes that 6 other observatories/webcams across the planet also went offline.

Secureteam also discovered a number of webcams going offline around the same time the New Mexico Observatory was seized.

I tried the Chile link and it didn't work for me.  Do you have another link? 

that is a very interesting place.....    it's perched on a mountain overlooking the white sands testing area and Holman AFB.     Lots of things we might not want the world to be looking over our shoulders.....   The article says that they saw people around antennas....     there might be someone looking around spying on White Sands.

Another possibility is that there is an unusual bearing supporting one of the big tubes of one of the telescopes.   It is an open ring of liquid mercury exposed to the air....   somewhere around 20 thousand pounds of mercury is exposed to the atmosphere all the time and "who knows" how much stored there....   

If I had to do any wagering over the subject I'd guess they caught someone picking up information from the testing carried out in the valley below either in the White Sands or Holman....    It's kind of fun to speculate about such things

It would be great if fellow Christians would treat one another with some brotherly love. 

Anyway, the observatory is near Area51 and yes, it is a programming site where they have conducted "UFO/alien" mind control programming.  They also conduct genetics experiments.  (There is no such thing as aliens from outer space!)  They do, however, create things in labs that may be passed as aliens. 

@Dennis1209, were you aware that the FCC & FEMA are planning to conduct a nationwide test on September 20th?  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

Also, of note... Trump's recent creation of the "Space Force."  (sigh) I truly do not see this as just mere coincidence...     Trump to establish space force as sixth military branch 

Also, put this into your search on youtube: General Mark Milley HYBRID ARMY AND LITTLE GREEN MEN 2016

Dennis, I know you get what I'm saying.  They're readying people for a huge deception!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

For anyone who has a problem with what I posted... read the Bible again and pay particular attention to verse 43.  

Daniel 2:40-45 King James Version (KJV)

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can 't add anything but to say "I don't know what to say" about all this - especially as I do not live in the US; therefore am not as aware of these things as you are, brothers and sisters.  Thanks for alerting us.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1