• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Outside of the word of God is the saying believe none of what you read and half of what you see.

A great example is the video gone viral ( Millions upon millions of views now) of the reporter faking severe conditions during Hurricane Florence. It is an absolute riot to watch this fraud exposed live and now recorded on video. These people will do most anything to excite worry in order to sel soap  and personal hygiene products on cable tv.

Shame on them. But it is funny! !!!

It is all over the internet, but here is one link- go down to the second video and click on "the Report"  http://thehill.com/homenews/media/406808-weather-channel-defends-reporter-seen-in-viral-hurricane-florence-video

What is worse is the lame excuses being made by the  weather channel stating  the man was standing on wet grass while the people calmly walking along in the background were on pavement, and the reporter has been up all night and was unstable- Ya right. They really need to confess their fraud, apologize to viewers, and turn about to more honest a presentation,  if they are to ever have any confidence in their reports again by listeners. Fact at this point why watch them at all unless it is for comic entertainment purposes?

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Praise God! 1

"A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish."

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Give straight testimony in all things, less testimony  given of our Lord also  be seen as suspect. Be careful of the tongue and the enthusiasms of the heart. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Outside of the word of God is the saying believe none of what you read

Okay. So I shouldn't believe anything you post then. LOL  Oh come on laugh that was funny! :24::rofl:

• Haha 3

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

17 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Outside of the word of God is the saying believe none of what you read and half of what you see.

A great example is the video gone viral ( Millions upon millions of views now) of the reporter faking severe conditions during Hurricane Florence. It is an absolute riot to watch this fraud exposed live and now recorded on video. These people will do most anything to excite worry in order to sel soap  and personal hygiene products on cable tv.

It is all over the internet, but here is one link- go down to the second video and click on "the Report"  http://thehill.com/homenews/media/406808-weather-channel-defends-reporter-seen-in-viral-hurricane-florence-video

What is worse is the lame excuses being made by the  weather channel stating  the man was standing on wet grass while the people calmly walking along in the background were on pavement, and the reporter has been up all night and was unstable- Ya right. They really need to confess their fraud, apologize to viewers, and turn about to more honest a presentation,  if they are to ever have any confidence in their reports again by listeners. Fact at this point why watch them at all unless it is for comic entertainment purposes?

Video wasn't working for me...I didn't even see the one you mentioned.   I wonder if I could see it on YouTube?  Maybe post it in the Comedy or General videos?    Although if I was up all night, I would probably be unstable on my feet!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Debp said:

Video wasn't working for me...I didn't even see the one you mentioned.   I wonder if I could see it on YouTube?  Maybe post it in the Comedy or General videos?    Although if I was up all night, I would probably be unstable on my feet!

How about the link to SNOPES  fact check?  Using Duck Duck Go ( I use it instead of Google) ask for search  "reporter faking weather florence". I did that using Duck Duck Go. The link is then available. Click on the link to SNOPES story and just scroll down past the first stationary  still shot to the video when you get the page.

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

On 9/16/2018 at 9:43 AM, Neighbor said:

Neighbor and others, you are going to love this!!   I found a hysterically funny video on YouTube where Spock and the Enterprise Crew mock the fake news reporters of the hurricanes.    There is a reporter in a canoe plus others.... it's soooo funny! :24: Hopefully the video will be approved soon.... it's in the Comedy Video section here at Worthy.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Debp said:

Neighbor and others, you are going to love this!!   I found a hysterically funny video on YouTube where Spock and the Enterprise Crew mock the fake news reporters of the hurricanes.    There is a reporter in a canoe plus others.... it's soooo funny! :24: Hopefully the video will be approved soon.... it's in the Comedy Video section here at Worthy.

Went over to the comedy section and watched it, that was funny. Well, to go along with the 'fair and balanced' news, now we have 'fair and unbalanced' weather to go along with it. Whatever floats your boat I guess. 

• Haha 1

I do want to say that most of the hurricane damage coverage is true....but the fake news reporters are what we are laughing about....we sympathize with those truly suffering in the storm.

Edited by Debp
Corrected spelling
  • Thumbs Up 1