IGNORED

WorthyNews:GOP Senator May Block Kavanaugh Confirmation After Woman Claims Sexual Attack

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,258
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - President Donald Trump's nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court was thrust into turmoil Sunday after the woman accusing him of high school-era sexual misconduct told her story publicly for the first time. Democrats immediately called for a delay in a key committee vote set for this later week and a Republican on the closely divided panel said he's "not comfortable" voting on the nomination without first hearing from the accuser.

The woman, Christine Blasey Ford, told The Washington Post in her first interview that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed at a Maryland party they attended in the early 1980s, clumsily tried to remove her clothing and put his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream.

Kavanaugh, 53 and a federal appeals judge in Washington, on Sunday repeated an earlier denial of Ford's allegation.

"I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation. I did not do this back in high school or at any time," Kavanaugh said through the White House. [ Source: CBN News (Read More...) ]

The post GOP Senator May Block Kavanaugh Confirmation After Woman Claims Sexual Attack appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/kavanaughs-accuser-dirty-little-secret

Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser has a dirty little secret she’s not been exactly forthcoming about.

It’s turns out Kavanaugh’s mother was the judge involved in foreclosing on her parents home:

Is this a Supreme Court confirmation battle–or is it a soap opera titled Montgomery County?

Turns out that Brett Kavanaugh’s mother was the judge in in a 1996 home-foreclosure case in which the defendants were the parents of Kavanaugh’s last-minute attempted-rape accuser Christine Blasey Ford. The house in question, pictured above, is in Potomac, one of the highest-income towns in Montgomery County, Maryland, the Washington, D.C. suburb that is one of America’s highest-income residential areas.

Indeed, the entire cast of characters in Ford’s up-to-the-wire emergence from the shadows of Dianne Feinstein’s secret anti-Kavanaugh files seems to hail from upscale Montgomery County in what is turning out to be a complex edge-of-the-seat multi-generational saga. Move over, The O.C.!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

hi

I came across this snopes article.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/brett-kavanaugh-foreclosure-accuser-parents/

Thanks

Edited by just_abc
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think one would need to see all the court records to see all the things that happened concerning the foreclosure…..    just because her parents did not loose their house does not mean they were happy with the Judge...…    Judges can cost you a lot of money in some cases and we do not know all the details......

But it is interesting that it occurred in the first place...…      and what's with her media history being wiped away before she started this...…   and her lawyer is involved with Soros funded things and lets face it the Democratic leadership has warned us that they would do anything to stop this appointment...   If the Republican's don't learn to fight the Democrats, they will loose the House and Senate in this next election for Republicans will simply give up and not bother to vote....

It will be interesting to see if she's willing to come to the Senate and give them her testimony.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

9 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

.... the right-wing article was a lie. All I had to do is go to the court records and find out for myself....

.... There was no double standard used on my part....

:)

I Have No Problems With A Democratic Politician 

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

When even one American - who has done nothing wrong - is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth - then all Americans are in peril. - Harry S Truman https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/harry_s_truman

No Problems That Is If His Name Is Harry

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

A leader in the Democratic Party is a boss, in the Republican Party he is a leader. - Harry S Truman https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/harry_s_truman_125610

:)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Brilliant! 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/21/2018 at 8:17 PM, Davida said:

You said ".... Snopes is telling the truth in disputing the right-wing claim..."   so it's just allegations with snopes but not with Guandolo....I see.. 

That is a double-standard.  

Kavanaugh is being attacked by demonrats, he will make a great Supreme Judge. It's all political!

Edited by Robert William

OK, hopefully not a Romanite moderator. ALL Christians should be led to study scripture. :)

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Spiritual.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
(Eph 6:12)

YOWN, I see that clearly, that's exactly what is happening.

Kavanaugh will make a great Supreme Judge.