• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom all, 

May I ask for your assistance? 

I have put together an online source for evidence of a Global Flood for non-believers. However, I would greatly appreciate feedback on it to see if I've missed something or its unclear. 

It is from an apologetic standpoint for non-believers, but I'm sure some Christian's would get some use from this information too. 

Faithandtheword.com/idb/mind/real-argument/global-flood/investigation/

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for your help. 

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

A great study. Unique soil samples of the Grand Canyon can be found on the coast of San Diego. A quick wash out canyon by the flood. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

52 minutes ago, ejected said:

A great study. Unique soil samples of the Grand Canyon can be found on the coast of San Diego. A quick wash out canyon by the flood. 

Very interesting. Thank you ejected. I can add that in as well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

10 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom all, 

I have put together an online source for evidence of a Global Flood for non-believers. However, I would greatly appreciate feedback on it to see if I've missed something or its unclear. 

It is from an apologetic standpoint for non-believers, but I'm sure some Christian's would get some use from this information too. 

Love & Shalom 

Hello Tzephanyahu! What a fantastic site you have created. As for an opinion about anything you may have missed or what might be unclear, that is still a work in progress on my end. My "objectivity" is somewhat compromised because of my faith; I believe scripture 100% as given in the Bible, so I do not need convincing of a worldwide flood in Noah's time. Never the less, I am trying to comprehend your work from my pre-believer days! 

I just wanted to thank you for this terrific effort at this point, as it obviously must cause any open minded non-believer to pause and consider the evidence you are presenting.

One point is a site map for easier navigation of the site. Does one exist, since I have missed it?

Congratulations on such a fine effort Tzephanyahu!

Cheers!!! :thumbs_up:

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

12 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom all, 

Love & Shalom 

There is a book, "THE FLOOD, IN THE LIGHT OF THE BIBLE, GEOLOGY,AND ARCHEOLOGY" Alfred M. Rehwinkle copywrite 1951

There are a few archeological digs documenting findings that were believed to be pre flood.  A French expedition under M Jacques de Morgan and later in 1929 a British American expedition under Leonard Woolley in the area of the ancient site of Ur. 

You might find a copy on amazon. You also may find a few pieces of information that can be very helpful to add to your site. 

An interesting piece for those of us who are saved is every layer of civilization above the one they found below a thick layer of clay had idols. The civilization believed to be pre flood they found no idols and the artifacts were of a higher quality craftsmanship than the ones above. 

No idols? interesting.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, RockyMidnight said:

Hello Tzephanyahu! What a fantastic site you have created. As for an opinion about anything you may have missed or what might be unclear, that is still a work in progress on my end. My "objectivity" is somewhat compromised because of my faith; I believe scripture 100% as given in the Bible, so I do not need convincing of a worldwide flood in Noah's time. Never the less, I am trying to comprehend your work from my pre-believer days! 

I just wanted to thank you for this terrific effort at this point, as it obviously must cause any open minded non-believer to pause and consider the evidence you are presenting.

One point is a site map for easier navigation of the site. Does one exist, since I have missed it?

Congratulations on such a fine effort Tzephanyahu!

Cheers!!! :thumbs_up:

Shalom Rocky,

Thank you for your very kind words and checking out the website. 

Yes, I know what you mean. It's very tricky to write a study trying to be "impartial"for the benefit of the non-believer.  It makes it difficult to assess the material cynically at times!

I'm currently working on the "heart" side of the non-believer section of the website, then I'll go back to the "mind" side to complete the God Experiment test. That will be fun.

A site map is a good idea. Perhaps a menu from the top or side... 

Thank you again Rocky.

May Yahweh bless you.

Love & Shalom

• This is Worthy 1

10 hours ago, Zemke said:

There is a book, "THE FLOOD, IN THE LIGHT OF THE BIBLE, GEOLOGY,AND ARCHEOLOGY" Alfred M. Rehwinkle copywrite 1951

There are a few archeological digs documenting findings that were believed to be pre flood.  A French expedition under M Jacques de Morgan and later in 1929 a British American expedition under Leonard Woolley in the area of the ancient site of Ur. 

You might find a copy on amazon. You also may find a few pieces of information that can be very helpful to add to your site. 

An interesting piece for those of us who are saved is every layer of civilization above the one they found below a thick layer of clay had idols. The civilization believed to be pre flood they found no idols and the artifacts were of a higher quality craftsmanship than the ones above. 

No idols? interesting.

Shalom Zemke,

Very interesting find, thank you very much for your recommendation and time.

May Yahweh bless you

Love & Shalom

17 hours ago, Cletus said:

The earths crust holds evidence of TWO global floods but much if not all of this data has been hidden away.  A good place might be an older science text book, cant say for sure.  but much of the info on the flood is not going to be found these days. 

Shalom Cletus

Have you seen this page? 

https://faithandtheword.com/idb/mind/real-argument/global-flood/investigation/fifth-area/

Is this what you mean? 

Love & Shalom 

Shalom Sojourner

A great site! Thank you. Although for a non-believer it might be a bit "Christian" no? I was trying to make it a bit less bias and just highlight the global flood proof before dealing with discussing God, if that makes sense. 

Love & Shalom 

20 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Right, I know exactly what you're getting at. My point was you could get more info on specific points from there (they have great scientific explanations on particular scientific issues), as well as provide a link "for further reading" if one elects to do so.

Good idea, i'll and the link under "further questions". Thank you.