• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:22 AM, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom all, 

May I ask for your assistance? 

I have put together an online source for evidence of a Global Flood for non-believers. However, I would greatly appreciate feedback on it to see if I've missed something or its unclear. 

It is from an apologetic standpoint for non-believers, but I'm sure some Christian's would get some use from this information too. 

Faithandtheword.com/idb/mind/real-argument/global-flood/investigation/

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for your help. 

Love & Shalom 

Something you may want to look into that I have heard spoken about before but never followed up on is current world population  based upon modern man's acknowledged arrival at historic rates of reproduction . life spans , etc,etc,etc . 

Seems to me I chanced upon a discussion one time  ,sort of in the middle of it , and it was pretty eye opening  . 

Sort of in the way that most people do not realize until to work it out   that if you took one penny today doubled it tomorrow and kept doubling it every day for 6 months you would never have to earn another cent the rest of you life . 

I will look into it  myself and let you know if I can find out anything .

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Love it!  Great site - easy to navigate. Clear. Great job!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, melodyfire said:

Love it!  Great site - easy to navigate. Clear. Great job!

Shalom Melodyfire! 

Aw thank you for the kind words! Stay tuned! 

Love & Shalom 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Great Job!

I don't know if you're interested, but the best source hands down I've ever seen for evidence of Noah's flood, comes from Dr. Kent Hovind (Dr. Dino). Would take you a very long time to watch all his free videos and evidence on Youtube. If you've never heard of him or watched any of his videos, I'd highly recommend him. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

Flood Proofs
Pre-Cambrian void, then abundant, complex Cambrian fossils.

Pre-Cambrian rocks are the pre-Flood basement. Post-Cambrian rocks are the post-Flood fossil rich strata. Earliest Cambrian rocks (supposedly 500 million years old) contain highly complex, diversified animal fossils which suddenly appeared.

Question: How could this complex range of fauna evolve so suddenly and quickly?
This was as unexplainable to Darwin as it is to Evolutionists today.

Answer: Creationists easily explain this as the pre-Flood, post-Flood demarcation. The “2 billion year” geological column used to support the evolution of life, is actually a record of the destruction of life by the worldwide flood.
The geological column is a record of life’s departure, not of life’s coming. The geological column represents 2 or 3 months deposition not 2 billion years

Fossilisation. The existence of billions of plant and animal fossils preserved in the
earth’s crust speaks of a flood catastrophe. The fossil record is not “incomplete” as
evolutionists argue, (incomplete only because it does not contain the links they need to
prove evolution), but is quantitatively huge, with a greater variety of species than are alive
today.

Polystrate Trees. Crossing several rock strata are trees preserved as well at their tops as at their bottoms. These fossil trees bridge an evolutionary imagined time span of millions of years, that would preclude their “in place” growth and fossilisation.

Question: Was this tree standing unweathered for millions of years while strata was slowly deposited all around it?

Answer: No! The sediment and tree were moved into place at the same time. Slow deposition of rock (uniformity)would not allow a tree to be fossilised before it would rot and fall over.

Simple to Complex by Flood Fossil Sorting.

We observe a general sorting of fossils from simple, spherical, dense sea creatures to
less dense, irregular shaped, complex creatures higher up.

a) Evolutionists interpret this to mean that simple creatures lower down evolved to
complex creatures higher up over time.

b) Creationists match these observations with the sorting effect produced by Noah’s
Flood, as follows:

i) Initial effects of the Flood would be to trap smaller, simple, spherical, dense
sea creatures like trilobites in sediment.

ii) Then plants and trees, being immobile, would be swept off the earth and
deposited, becoming coal of today.

iii) Amphibians, living close to the water’s edge and being relatively slow moving
would be deposited next.

iv) Reptiles and Dinosaurs living further inland and being relatively slow moving
(eg. brontosaurus) would be trapped next.

v) Land mammals and birds being faster-moving and living further inland would be
next deposited (eg. lions).

vi) Finally, man, being more intelligent at fleeing to higher ground would be the last
ones overcome by the Flood, and therefore appear on top of the rock strata. The
final effect would be simple organisms lower in the sediment to complex organisms higher up in the sediment, although contradictions to this order would be expected due to randomness of the flood action. This is precisely what we see as predicted by Noah’s Flood.

Consider these fossil examples supporting the worldwide flood:

i) Coal and Oil Reserves even in polar regions can only be explained by thecatastrophic burial of billions of plants and animals. Coal (fossil plants) weredeposited by a water catastrophe, not by slow accumulation in swamps. Fossil trees extend through several layers of coal.

ii) Mammoths by the millions cover about 14% of the earth’s surface from Siberia to Alaska, frozen so rapidly that their flesh is edible today.

iii) Fossil Dinosaur Bones.

• in Dinosaur National monument Utah contain over 300 different kinds of dinosaurs.

• in Geissseltal Germany, we find remains of 6000 fossil vertebrates.

iv) Closed Clams. We find millions of fossil closed clams in a 3 foot stratum in Texas. Clams do not live packed together like this. Clam shells will open unless buried before death.

v) Billions of fossilised fish, contorted in agony over 10,000 square miles, with 1000 fish in one square metre are found in England.

vi) Millions of fossil trilobites rolled into  defensive balls, and although marine, are
found 7000 feet high on mountains.

vii) 800 billion fossils of amphibians, reptiles and fish covering 200,000 square miles in the Karoo formation of South Africa.

viii) Rain drops, ripple marks, worm trails, animal tracks, droppings, insect wing detail and feathers are fossilised.

ix) Sharks flattened to 1/4 inch thick with the tail still upright suggest sudden catastrophic burial.

x) Rhinoceroses, camels, pigs, etc. make up 9,000 fossil animals in one hill at Agate Springs, Nebraska.

xi) A 14 foot Portheus fish has swallowed a 6 foot Gillicus fish, with no signs of digestion.

xii) A Perch swallowing a Herring is caught in the action by very quick burial at fossil
lake Wyoming.

Flood Traditions.

Every ancient culture has a Flood tradition. A survey of 120 tribes in North, South and Central America found every one to have a flood tradition. A post- Flood population would carry Flood ideas with them as they scattered across the world.

Flood accounts of isolated groups would change over time, but the basic ideas of a
universal Flood, safety in a ship, with few people surviving would survive. Noah’s ark
would have been almost impossible to capsize, having a length to width ratio of 6 to 1
(ie. 300:50 cubits).