Sign in to follow this  
idono

Inclusive or invasive? Digital ID stirs debate

Revelation 14: 9-11
A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

I dont think the mark will be presented as beneficial, innocuous bit of legal ID.

It's power is in allegiance. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 9/17/2018 at 12:06 PM, Diaste said:

I dont think the mark will be presented as beneficial, innocuous bit of legal ID.

It's power is in allegiance. 

I'll agree with Diaste here: when the Mark is presented, no one will be fooled as to its' purpose. Anyone taking it will know full good and well its' meaning and the consequences for both taking it and not taking it. Otherwise, those who took it would be able to ask for mercy and forgiveness for taking it.

Jesus told us that no one could snatch us out of the hand of the  Lord, so we can not be tricked into taking the mark or blunder into it if we have any kind of relationship to the Spirit...

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this