• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

Hi Guys,

A random question this morning :)

I love watching the sunsets at the end of a day. It is like a personal painting we get to end the day. 

Having said this, I wondered who else enjoys watching the sun, whether rising or setting/

It would be great to see pictures if any of you have pictures that you have taken :)

God bless.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Annette said:

Hi Guys,

A random question this morning :)

I love watching the sunsets at the end of a day. It is like a personal painting we get to end the day. 

Having said this, I wondered who else enjoys watching the sun, whether rising or setting/

It would be great to see pictures if any of you have pictures that you have taken :)

God bless.

I think God also loves sunset and evenings, because that is when no one except He begins his work of grace, salvation and judgement. The Bible is full of pictures of God after the sun has set and the day had begun, visiting someone or more people in dire need of his help and presence.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Love the double sunsets of the intercoastal waters of Florida's Suncoast. To get out in the Tampa  Bay on a kayak and sit watching the sunset while to the east the clouds over Tampa flash to brilliant pink life. It is fine stuff especially with a manatee floating along beside the kayak and an occasional peeping by a dolphin as the dark starts to take over the horizon. I found the same affect on the intercoastal waters of Alaska in the very early morning. Just as sun would flash to the east there would come a second reflective flash at the islands to the West.  

Very different challenges to being on the water one for absolutely freeing cold sunrises the other for lolling about on a sit on top kayak above 85 degree water.

I still love to go enjoy the sunsets at the shoreline. Have for many decades now.

just spent a week  on a southern facing beach at Maine. Stood in the water and caught photos of the sunrise at 4:30 Am with  panoramic sweep view of the deep dark night with  full moon to the extreme west. Love the photo it was worth the ankle snapping pain of the frigid north Atlantic water. Brrrr!

PS Don't know how to post pictures, sorry.

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1