Zoltan777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I would like to open a new topic dedicated for dreams and interpretations as I believe the dreams are a way for God to communicate with us.  However our knowledge is limited and I think it's a good idea to help each other to understand the message better. So if you had some vivid dream you were wondering about please share it with us. We might be able give an answer.

I will start with mine first:

Last night I had a very vivid dream, me about being in a hospital room. As I was standing in the corner like a furniture I have seen a little child having a stroke while all the doctors were having a meeting in the next room. I was very worried but couldn't move at all. When they have finished about 2-3 min later they have seen the child on the floor and put him in a hospital bed. They told between them 'He must have an allergic reaction'. I tried to shout saying no he is having a stroke ( I am not sure where I got this information but was pretty sure) but nobody was hearing me. They cut the boy's chest open and took his heart out. It was very little like a nut but all purple. They tried to find out with a magnifier what wrong is with it. Then they put it back giving him CPR. As they were pushing his heart to pump again a white liquid like milk flooded his chest completely.  After a while they stepped aside and I see the shock waves in that milky thing that his heart beating again. They put on infusion but instead of the water getting into his body all his blood was getting back to the infusion pack as his heart was beating. The doctors started panicking saying 'His heart is running dry!' 

And I woke up in the middle of the night all sweaty and terrified. WHAT DID I SEE!!!!! What the meaning of it? To be honest somewhat I can relate to that child...not physically more like spiritually as I am going through some hard part in my life but still not sure what it means.

If it's me...why I am having a stroke? Why is my heart all purple? Why is my blood getting out of my body? I know I don't feel well spiritually but Is my situation that serious? What shall I do to prevent this? Or am I really just part of the furniture?

Edited by Zoltan777

Its a horrible idea actually! 

I dont normally rely on gotquestions.org but they said as good as I could w/o me sitting and doing all the research they already did for me on this matter. You are playing with fire if you think this is some kind of vision. Its not. You had a dream. Its a bizarre dream. We have all had them which doesnt mean anything.  It is between you and the LORD. If God wants you to garner something from it;he will eventually lead you to it. Stop looking for some special kind of sign or revelation! If you are reborn again in Christ;God will chasten you and teach you a lesson!! You will NOT like the outcome.

Question: "Christian dream interpretation? Are our dreams from God?"

Answer: 
GotQuestions.org is not a Christian dream interpretation service. We do not interpret dreams. We strongly believe that a person’s dreams and the meaning of those dreams are between the person and God alone. In the past, God spoke to people sometimes in dreams. Examples are Joseph, son of Jacob (Genesis 37:5–10); Joseph, the husband of Mary (Matthew 2:12–22); Solomon (1 Kings 3:5–15); and several others (Daniel 2:1; 7:1; Matthew 27:19). There is also a prophecy of the prophet Joel (Joel 2:28), quoted by the apostle Peter in Acts 2:17, that mentions God using dreams. So God can speak through dreams, if He chooses to.

However, we must keep in mind that the Bible is complete, having revealed everything we need to know from now until eternity. This is not to say that God does not work miracles or even speak through dreams today, but anything God says, whether through a dream, vision, impression, or “still small voice,” will agree completely with what He has already revealed in His Word. Dreams cannot usurp the authority of Scripture.

If you have a dream and feel that perhaps God gave it to you, prayerfully examine the Word of God and make sure your dream is in agreement with Scripture. If it is, prayerfully consider what God would have you do in response to your dream (James 1:5). In Scripture, whenever anyone experienced a dream from God, God always made the meaning of the dream clear, whether directly to the person, through an angel, or through another messenger (Genesis 40:5–11; Daniel 2:45; 4:19). When God speaks to us, He makes sure His message is clearly understood.

1 hour ago, 1sheep said:

Its a horrible idea actually! 

I dont normally rely on gotquestions.org but they said as good as I could w/o me sitting and doing all the research they already did for me on this matter. You are playing with fire if you think this is some kind of vision. Its not. You had a dream. Its a bizarre dream. We have all had them which doesnt mean anything.  It is between you and the LORD. If God wants you to garner something from it;he will eventually lead you to it. Stop looking for some special kind of sign or revelation! If you are reborn again in Christ;God will chasten you and teach you a lesson!! You will NOT like the outcome.

Question: "Christian dream interpretation? Are our dreams from God?"

Answer: 
GotQuestions.org is not a Christian dream interpretation service. We do not interpret dreams. We strongly believe that a person’s dreams and the meaning of those dreams are between the person and God alone. In the past, God spoke to people sometimes in dreams. Examples are Joseph, son of Jacob (Genesis 37:5–10); Joseph, the husband of Mary (Matthew 2:12–22); Solomon (1 Kings 3:5–15); and several others (Daniel 2:1; 7:1; Matthew 27:19). There is also a prophecy of the prophet Joel (Joel 2:28), quoted by the apostle Peter in Acts 2:17, that mentions God using dreams. So God can speak through dreams, if He chooses to.

However, we must keep in mind that the Bible is complete, having revealed everything we need to know from now until eternity. This is not to say that God does not work miracles or even speak through dreams today, but anything God says, whether through a dream, vision, impression, or “still small voice,” will agree completely with what He has already revealed in His Word. Dreams cannot usurp the authority of Scripture.

If you have a dream and feel that perhaps God gave it to you, prayerfully examine the Word of God and make sure your dream is in agreement with Scripture. If it is, prayerfully consider what God would have you do in response to your dream (James 1:5). In Scripture, whenever anyone experienced a dream from God, God always made the meaning of the dream clear, whether directly to the person, through an angel, or through another messenger (Genesis 40:5–11; Daniel 2:45; 4:19). When God speaks to us, He makes sure His message is clearly understood.

Farao: I had some terrible dreams last night. Is there anyone to help me?

You: no... just shut up and go to sleep!

Thanks anyway.

Edited by Zoltan777

By the way: 

Job 33:14-16

Indeed God speaks once, Or twice, yet no one notices it. He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night,
    when deep sleep falls on people
    as they lie in their beds.
 He whispers in their ears

On 9/18/2018 at 4:42 PM, Zoltan777 said:

By the way: 

Job 33:14-16

Indeed God speaks once, Or twice, yet no one notices it. He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night,
    when deep sleep falls on people
    as they lie in their beds.
 He whispers in their ears

And it will line up with scripture.Always!! Dont look for a special revelation because God has written all you need to know in his Holy Scriptures. Btw; satan whispers in the ears of those who lack discernment. Get your nose in the Bible and stop entertaining the enemy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  106

Not sure?  Maybe it is a literal person?  I pray for that child.