Lyndon loves God 2

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I can't live no more I'm in chronic pain and wasting away a pray to God to give me strength listened to endless prayers.i feel he doesn't want me .have been treated like dirt by everyone they have used me robbed me beat me smashed my home the 1st girlfriend destroyed me we had a son an she ran away with a heroin addict an became one herself she had my son took in to care I sank into severe depression and 20 years later at 40 am the worse ive ever been I just can't take no more I need God in my life and I want to live the way he wants me to but like I said a pray an he doesn't listen I know suicide is a sin but if God wanted me he wouldn't of made me suffer all my life.my body an brain is given up.please pray for me 

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure the moment your post got here there are many people who see and commit themselves to pray for you, hang in there brother!

You may also want to read something about soul ties. Find a good Christian site to explain it to you, I think Frank Hammond (a deliverance minister), might have some good material for you to read up on, some are on youtube as well.

Edited by TimothyHK
Added information for the thread poster.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,868
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Praying for you! I strongly encourage you to seek out a devoted body of believers near you. You need the support of a pastor and other Christians in your life!

God bless you richly!

• Thumbs Up 1