IGNORED

Are we destined to sit on the throne of God?

IserveIam

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

the ones that said ,   GOD said I AM ,   WELL SO AM I TOO .   we lil gods

I think you are on to something.  That is pervasive in the WOF prosperity realm I think

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

1 minute ago, 1sheep said:

I think you are on to something.  That is pervasive in the WOF prosperity realm I think

Not WOF and i condemn prosperity gospel. Jesus said we sit on His throne. Do you dispute that? Both of yall are still drinking milk from the teat of the pastor. If you knew how to early church operated, it was nothing like now. Everyone had a word, everyone shared something. Not today. Can't ask a quaint in church, only the pastor can bring forth the Word, don't question the traditions handed down, etc.. That's why i left the ssytemic religious world and its thousands of denominations. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, IserveIam said:

Say what you want. And you can address it to me if you're going to talk about me. Jesus said we'll sit on His throne. Dance around Scriptures all you want to and pretend it's not there but not me. I consider the whole Word. 

For the third time I have never said we wont SIT in HIM on His throne .     ITS HOW you see and focus on this ,   THAT HAS ME and another VERY WORRIED INDEED ABOUT YA.

YA seem to have a problem with THIS PART ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WE WILL KNEEL BEFORE HIS THRONE .    Don't be so ready to name and claim , OKAY .

GOD has said ye are gods,  BUT LET US NOT FORGET ye shall die as men part .    FOCUS on SERVING HIM and not so much about the RULING ON HIS THRONE SPEECHES .

your getting it all backwards .     You focusing on way too much on the WE WILL BE,     

I already know the scrips by grace .  BUT by that same grace ,  I KNOW a HEART problem WHEN I SEE IT .     Now lets not have any cramps in our legs , AND KNEEL

before HIM and see ourselves us but simple things , changed and saved by HIS grace .     Better watch and be on guard for where YOUR FOCUS IS .

Cause Even satan was given all gifts , he had much wisdom , much power ,    BUT HIS FOCUS became ON THAT ,    and how he did become enamored with his own beauty

as though HE was ENTITLED to it , and not rather had just been given this .     BETTER watch out .   

Just now, IserveIam said:

Not WOF and i condemn prosperity gospel. Jesus said we sit on His throne. Do you dispute that? Both of yall are still drinking milk from the teat of the pastor. If you knew how to early church operated, it was nothing like now. Everyone had a word, everyone shared something. Not today. Can't ask a quaint in church, only the pastor can bring forth the Word, don't question the traditions handed down, etc.. That's why i left the ssytemic religious world and its thousands of denominations. 

Man you aint paying attention .   I aint disputing the facts ,  I AM DISPUTING the HEART behind it .     

3 minutes ago, IserveIam said:

Rather odd you would mention that we sucking from the teet of the pastor.   WHAT PASTOR.    I was not raised in Church .   by grace I just read and learned the bible

Aint no milk from them pastors .     I wish they did give milk ,  but the only milk I see in most of them ,  IS CHOCOLATE ,  but it don't smell like any chocolate I ever smelt .

• Haha 1

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Man you aint paying attention .   I aint disputing the facts ,  I AM DISPUTING the HEART behind it .     

My heart and my motives are pure. I'm trying to encourage all my brothers and sisters to recognize who they are in Christ. Why is the Church ineffective today.....they don't know who they are. 

I'm going to make one last point to try to make this hit home. In John Jesus said "I and the Father are one" and the Jews picked up stones to throw at him because He claimed equality with God. Later in John Jesus prays and says "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; 23I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me.

I in them, You in me in complete unity. Jesus drugs Him and the Father are one and then says make them one with Us. That's the heart that I'm coming from

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Rather odd you would mention that we sucking from the teet of the pastor.   WHAT PASTOR.    I was not raised in Church .   by grace I just read and learned the bible

Aint no milk from them pastors .     I wish they did give milk ,  but the only milk I see in most of them ,  IS CHOCOLATE ,  but it don't smell like any chocolate I ever smelt .

Just trying to make a point that this teaching is strictly from the Word and the churches ignore it from a mind of unworthiness. Jesus died and made us worthy and qualified which is why we can stand in His presence. Yes from a heart standpoint we are so unworthy but from a practical standpoint we are worthy because Christ died to make us so.

1 minute ago, IserveIam said:

My heart and my motives are pure. I'm trying to encourage all my brothers and sisters to recognize who they are in Christ. Why is the Church ineffective today.....they don't know who they are. 

I'm going to make one last point to try to make this hit home. In John Jesus said "I and the Father are one" and the Jews picked up stones to throw at him because He claimed equality with God. Later in John Jesus prays and says "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; 23I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me.

I in them, You in me in complete unity. Jesus drugs Him and the Father are one and then says make them one with Us. That's the heart that I'm coming from

But we know this .    We should focus rather on living holy BY the SPIRIT and being humble and simply focusing on correction .  and things that build the body up .

The flesh always wants the spot light ,  we need to remember the words OF our LORD .   He sure did give them and us all the power and promises

BUT made sure to remind TO NOT let that be what we rejoice in , but rather that we are simply sinners saved and changed by grace and our names are wrote above .

So let us focus on that .   You do need to be careful .    I know you may not realize that , YET ,  but I am telling you we must simply focus on the fact our names are wrote above

WHILE we operate in whatever gift HE has given us .   Don't make the focus or emphasis on what we have received ,  BE THANKFUL YES , but put the gift to work

TO BUILD up the people .  cause I see a serious amount of falsehoods getting taught ,  BETTER we correct those and do all by the pattern CHRIST and the apostels set .

And their man emphasis , was on be not highminded but fear ,    always correcting and always reminding .   We aint got those crowns yet ,

THOSE be given ON HIS DAY .    

8 minutes ago, IserveIam said:

Just trying to make a point that this teaching is strictly from the Word and the churches ignore it from a mind of unworthiness. Jesus died and made us worthy and qualified which is why we can stand in His presence. Yes from a heart standpoint we are so unworthy but from a practical standpoint we are worthy because Christ died to make us so.

SO then put the emphasis ON CHRIST by whom we counted worthy .  Not ON US ,  PUT IT ON HIM .  this is what I am trying to show you .    WE aint worthy of anything but death,

WE only counted worthy of eternal life ,  IN CHRIST , BY the grace of GOD .  so lets rather focus ON US PLACING those crowns at HIS FEET ,  and not on HIS THRONE .

I already KNOW where we are seated and will be seated .    The facts I don't debate , ITS WHERE your FOCUS is I debate .   GET it back on CHRIST ONLY

as one who we  will KNEEL before HIS THRONE on HIS DAY .   

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But we know this .    We should focus rather on living holy BY the SPIRIT and being humble and simply focusing on correction .  and things that build the body up .

The flesh always wants the spot light ,  we need to remember the words OF our LORD .   He sure did give them and us all the power and promises

BUT made sure to remind TO NOT let that be what we rejoice in , but rather that we are simply sinners saved and changed by grace and our names are wrote above .

So let us focus on that .   You do need to be careful .    I know you may not realize that , YET ,  but I am telling you we must simply focus on the fact our names are wrote above

WHILE we operate in whatever gift HE has given us .   Don't make the focus or emphasis on what we have received ,  BE THANKFUL YES , but put the gift to work

TO BUILD up the people .  cause I see a serious amount of falsehoods getting taught ,  BETTER we correct those and do all by the pattern CHRIST and the apostels set .

And their man emphasis , was on be not highminded but fear ,    always correcting and always reminding .   We aint got those crowns yet ,

THOSE be given ON HIS DAY .    

My issue is the assumption that this is coming from a heart of pride or impure motives. Paul says he eagerly awaits his new body. Is he being proud in tbis moment? No. He is rejoicing in a future event. I am merely doing the same thing. Do you I honestly think I feel like deity? I'm powerless in this old tent as the Word describes our body. I am simply stating a future event when we will, In Christ, sit on His throne and rule and reign with Him.