If you want proof that Jesus had a sense of humor, look at yourself the next time you step out of the shower.  Jesus used puns, riddles, sarcasm, hyperbole, and teasing to teach.  Humor-neutics is the method I am developing to locate, label, and interpret the humor of Jesus.  I hope you will join me to study and discuss this topic.   To study my short online course, go to

https://preview.tinyurl.com/     or

https://www.mysite.con/

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

This area of the forum, is for introductions and welcomes.

No are of the forums, are to be used for selling things Gary.

If you want to discuss the topic of the humor of Jesus in a post on the forums, you may do so, but refrain in the future, from attempting to sell that or make money from our users. We are not here to be a marketing tool.

The links in the above post, are now disabled.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hi Gary, welcome!   I see you do standup comedy.   Maybe you can share about that in the General Discussion area?  Also, if you have any videos on YouTube, you can post them in the video section.   It's good to laugh.

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome!

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lauren Lehman
      Here is a link to my music that I hope will bring peace and healing to people. www.laurenlehman.com or you can listen on Spotify, Itunes, etc.
      Below is a link to my song, "Peace Be Still" from my new album, "Peace Be Still."
      "Peace Be Still, and know that He is God... Come on into His place to seek His face, Peace, Peace, Be Still."
      Peace Be Still - on Youtube

• By Big_Pete
      The Cross

This is the cross, both just and true,
      That I should give My life for you.

More than tears and blood alone,
      More than a life or broken bones.

Through the pain, beyond all fear,
      I took those steps to make it clear.

The Father’s love, so deep and wide,
      That He would give His Son to die:

To suffer loss and feel despair…
      To lead the way and meet you there.

A place of peace and joy abounding:
      Many a voice in praise resounding.

It was for you, I bled and cried…
      The curtain rent to open wide.

That you may come into My throne,
      And know My Father as your own.

The price of sin and death was paid,
      When on the cross My life I gave.

But now you must stand up and run,
      From sin and strife, deceptive ‘fun’.

Into My light and joy and peace…
      Now is the time: Proclaim Release.

(originally given to me in 2003)
    • By paige2223
      Hello All,
      I'm new here and new to the San Diego area. After I graduated in December, I just got up and drove 37 hours to San Diego to start a new chapter in my life. I started going to church here and getting my life in order. I just need a little boost with a little prayer or some support. I've been here for almost two weeks now, and I have been living on my friend's couch. I haven't had any luck with jobs and it is becoming so frustrating for me. Idk I just don't have confidence in myself and I'm terrible with interviews. I get so nervous interacting with people, that I just feel awkward. 
      I need to have a good job so that I can provide a good healthy environment for myself that allows me to work on this Christian Book I have been pursuing for some time now. The money that I would earn from a job would allow me to give money to the church and poor. I don't have anything hardly and the money I do have is for bills and I have been donating what I have left over to the church. I never told anyone this but I was homeless for 8 months. Not that I forced, but it's because I choose to be. I had a really good job and I just wanted to give everything I had to the needy and to the church. The 8 months I lived in my car was a very intimate time in my life with God, and that's when I really started to begin writing my book. 
      But right now I just feel like I can't give like I want to and it's very frustrating for me.   I'm just asking for a prayer that would allow me to have a job that would allow Jesus to work through me. Everything I do is in his name, and I wouldn't ever sell him short.
      Thank you,
      Paige

• By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 72 If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible,  or by whatever means and in whichever version you choose.
      Matthew 14:22-36 Leviticus 22-23 Proverbs 31 Audio 4:14 Audio 4:41 Audio 2:50 The above verse addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, and think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links.

Note: The audio will not play the exact verses, it will play the whole chapters, in which the verses exist. Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen

• By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 71 If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible,  or by whatever means and in whichever version you choose.
      Matthew 14:1-21 Leviticus 20-21 Proverbs 30 Audio 4:14 Audio 4:18 Audio 3:51 The above verse addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, and think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links.

Note: The audio will not play the exact verses, it will play the whole chapters, in which the verses exist. Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen