• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,865
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, n2thelight said:

They are the "Kenites", the offspring of Cain, who was the child of Satan, through Eve, who was "beguiled in the Garden of Eden".

Gen 4:1-2

4 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, "I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord." 
ESV

Cain was not the child of Satan....    he was the child of Adam.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The woman (Eve) said: "I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord."      

Was / is it true?  No, it was not true. She conceived Cain not with the help of the Lord, but with the help of Devil. 

1Ti.2:v.14 -  Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.      -->>   And then was born Cain. Eve was deceived and was in transgression because she fell in the dominion of the Devil. God created the woman with the ability to bear children, and Satan knew this process very well. So, Satan's plan was to use the woman created by God, and to use the God's gift given to the woman creating through her a seed for himself to form or build a diabolical world the way he likes, and we know how it is, yea very very well. 

Cain was a son of Devil, Cain was of Devil.  1John 3:v.10 -  10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the Devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.   -->>  These kind of seed are of Devil, sons of Devil, and they live by the spirit of Devil.    The servant of God, Jude, brother of James, did write their sentence, saying:  "Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core."

1John 3:v.11-12

11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. 12 Not as Cain, who was of that Wicked one (was of the Devil), and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

JESUS (NOT ME) SAID TO THE JEWS:

Mat.23:v.33-35

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

The question is: What is the why or the mistery our Lord JESUS Christ, King of kings and Lord of lords, linked or imputed not only the blood of the prophets but also of the righteous Abel on the generation of the Jews, called by the Lord as serpents and generation of vipers?  

To tell you the truth, the only one I know who was not born of the Devil was JESUS. This explains the why of doctrine of Jesus, saying: It is necessary to be born again.

Pure and simple scripture abuse.....   so far off there is nothing to say about it.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, other one said:

Cain was not the child of Satan....    he was the child of Adam.

I see it different,do you..

4 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

You're missing one key ingredient.  Nowhere in the Bible does it say that satan took Eve as a wife as it clearly does elsewhere in the Bible where the sons of God took wives unto themselves of the daughters of men.

Genesis 6:2 (KJV)

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

The wording could be twisted to assume a meaning.  And nowhere in the Bible does God call Eve a liar in saying she was given a son by God.  She was simply acknowledging who was the Giver of life, and rejoiced in the birth of her son. All children are given by God. 

Psalm 127:3 (KJV)

3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

One could just as easily say that Peter was satan based on this Scripture: 

Matthew 16:23 (KJV)

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

But we know that Peter was not satan.  

Genesis 3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

This is God speaking to Satan. God is cursing Satan above all living creatures. This is a figure of speech, meaning you are the lowest thing of all creation. Now God continues to speak to the serpent [Satan].

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

It is Jesus Christ that shall bruise the head of Satan, at Christ's return at the second advent; while it was Satan's children the Kenites, [not brother Judah] that bruised the heel of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. This was done when the spikes were driven through Christ's heel, as He hung on the cross to pay the full price for our sins, once and for all.

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.

Simple question,who was the seed of the serpent?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

His son, the son of perdition?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

He would have been the offspring of a fallen angel and a human female that isn't identified in the Bible.  But if it was Eve, it would be her seed too.   So if he has been born in Eve's time he would have been among the nephilim and his physical body would have died in the flood.  His spirit waiting within no telling how many people in the past.   Well see where he ends up at the end

Edited by other one
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, he ends up in hell, but you should understand what I mean

Edited by other one
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 9/23/2018 at 10:07 AM, Diaste said:

Rev 13:18

" Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Does anyone have this understanding? I do not, but I would like to understand.

REV.14 [9] And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,[10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

above scripture    sign – hand - forehead (between the eyes) - cup of indignation – the bad guys

below scriptures   sign – hand - between thine eyes (forehead) - the LORDS LAW – the good guys

DEUT.6 [2] That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and HIS COMMANDMENTS, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.[3] Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.[4]Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: [5]And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. [6]And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: [7]And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. [8]And thou shalt bind them for A SIGN UPON THINE HAND, and they shall be as FRONTLETS BETWEEN THINE EYES.

As far as the "who is" 666. Dont have a clue

Edited by WailingWall

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, WailingWall said:

As far as the "who is" 666. Dont have a clue

Maybe we won't know until we see it. 

I think we can know ahead of time is any has the understanding. Well, if indeed the number is specific to an individual at a specific time/space moment, which I'm sure is the case.