• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Where is the NAME of MAN ?    This satanic MAN was begotten and born like all men or woman. He has NAME and SURNAME. The number of his NAME is Six hundred threescore and six.  His origin is linked with the Great City, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 

Hi Oseas...,

The word `name` Gk. Word `onoma,` authority & character,  also, `onomai,` renown, to derive advantage from.

THE NAME – Gk. `onoma,` a `name,` (lit. or fig.) authority, character.

This I see as the authority of the A/C, the world leader. If you desire to `buy or sell` then you will need this authority. Today we need to have all sorts of authority to work in opportunity shops to working with children, to doing business etc etc. The world system requires their authority for you to transact & do business. The world system by the A/C believes it has the power & authority (that only God has) to regulate people`s buying & selling.

THE NUMBER – Gk. `arithmos,` a number, from `airo,` reckoned.

`Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.` (Rev. 13: 18)

I believe the number of the `beast` is a summary of him, his character & authority. (Daniel 11: 21 – 45 gives a good description.)

6 -  sinful man.

60  = 6 X 10 - sinful man disobeying God`s law.

600  = 6 X 10 X 10 – sinful man controlled by the spirit of complete lawlessness (authority and character)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/23/2018 at 2:48 PM, Last Daze said:

It should be obvious who he is to those who haven't fallen asleep, which makes we wonder why we need to calculate it ahead of time if indeed we are supposed to know ahead of time.

I guess it seems we should be able to know, the riddle appears along with the clue to solving the riddle.

I don't know why this would appear if not relevant nor important. It's not like this calculation has anything to do with the actions of the beast. As has been said we will know who he is by those actions. Then why the apparent superfluity?

And why tell us, "Here is wisdom...", "...those with understanding..." in relation to this number of this particular person? 

Maybe we need to know this. Maybe not. It's certain we are able to to know, given the understanding.

Another thing I have heard about this number is this idea John saw something and recorded it as best as he could. It's not Greek numbers but an Arabic phrase, "In the name of Allah" , so the presenter says.

It's related to the Arabic on the headbands of the ISIS fanatics. This presenter says John recorded the closest approximation of what he saw and that CHI XI STIGMA is representative of that part of the vision.

I'm not buying this as scripture says, " count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; " and not, "...interpret an Arabic phrase...", even though this would relate to my conviction the Iron kingdom is Islam, and the feet of Iron and clay is the end of the age iteration of the Iron kingdom.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

I guess it seems we should be able to know, the riddle appears along with the clue to solving the riddle.

I don't know why this would appear if not relevant nor important. It's not like this calculation has anything to do with the actions of the beast. As has been said we will know who he is by those actions. Then why the apparent superfluity?

And why tell us, "Here is wisdom...", "...those with understanding..." in relation to this number of this particular person? 

Maybe we need to know this. Maybe not. It's certain we are able to to know, given the understanding.

One question to ask is "when did this identity become 'knowable'"?  Could the first century believers have calculated it?  Second century?  Twenty-first century? 

19 hours ago, Last Daze said:

One question to ask is "when did this identity become 'knowable'"?  Could the first century believers have calculated it?  Second century?  Twenty-first century? 

This may be a bit philosophical but...the moment the thought was formed the idea was 'knowable'. Or the moment the words were penned. Perhaps the first time the words were read and a person realized there was a mystery afoot.

In any case I don't think 'when' matters as much 'leave'. Permission was granted based on understanding of the given wisdom. "Let the person who has understanding count the number of the beast."

All we are short on is that understanding. Nothing I have heard in all the various interpretations of the number, given by a diverse group of people, is definitive and so it seems the understanding is not there, in my limited experience.

You may be correct in that it's not the name but rather a title or a spiritual condition and that the number is derived from that name; though it seems both the name and the number are inexorably connected and carry the same weight of authority and purpose.

How do we come to this understanding?

On 9/24/2018 at 2:57 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

THE MARK –  Gk. `charagma,` stamp as a badge of servitude.

This I see as a chip implanted under the skin with all the details of that person`s life, health, medical, finance, etc. Information of that individual that is presently available on our chips, on our cards or in our phones. Information that separates you from every other person on the planet. Information that is needed to connect you into man`s new order. Then finally it is information that means allegiance to the A/C.

THE NAME – Gk. `onoma,` a `name,` (lit. or fig.) authority, character.

This I see as the authority of the A/C, the world leader. If you desire to `buy or sell` then you will need this authority. Today we need to have all sorts of authority to work in opportunity shops to working with children, to doing business etc etc. The world system requires their authority for you to transact & do business. The world system by the A/C believes it has the power & authority (that only God has) to regulate people`s buying & selling.

THE NUMBER – Gk. `arithmos,` a number, from `airo,` reckoned.

`Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.` (Rev. 13: 18)

I believe the number of the `beast` is a summary of him, his character & authority. (Daniel 11: 21 – 45 gives a good description.)

666  = 600 + 60 + 6.

6 -  sinful man.

60  = 6 X 10 - sinful man disobeying God`s law.

600  = 6 X 10 X 10 – sinful man controlled by the spirit of complete lawlessness.

`the coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan with all power & signs & lying wonders.` (2 Thess. 2: 9)

This number describes the `beast` & his world system of control. Everyone in this system will have a number to identify them as different from others. People can be verified, tracked & controlled.

Finally, everyone in the world`s system will have the MARK (details of life) & a NUMBER connecting them to the system. Then if people want to `buy & selL,` they will need the authorisation of this system – the NAME. Note, not everyone `buys & sells,` - some elderly in nursing homes, some disabled, some poor, some living off the land etc.

Marilyn.

I suppose that could be all there is but it's a bit general, don't you think?

The riddle:

"Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man."

Clearly this is a specific number of a specific person.

20 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Isaiah 64:verse 8 reveals clearly whom are the clay, I think you did not remember of this Scripture when you posted: 

8 But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

9 Be not wroth very sore, O Lord, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold, see, we beseech thee, we are all thy people.

10 Thy holy cities are a wilderness, Zion is a wilderness, Jerusalem a desolation.    -     Today, Jerusalem is FULL of idolatries and witcheries, the way the Devil likes (John 8:v44 gives us the origin of this satanic environment in Jerusalem), this explain the why the Great City be spiritually called  Sodom and Egypt actually. (Rev.11:v8)

Taken out of context words can be massaged to mean just about anything. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

You may be correct in that it's not the name but rather a title or a spiritual condition and that the number is derived from that name; though it seems both the name and the number are inexorably connected and carry the same weight of authority and purpose

This is true since the mark is either his name or his number.  Both will equally serve his nefarious purpose.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

The system of control the bar code created will always be the the mark of the Beast. When the A.I.(Image of the Beast) has power over it the real problem emerges. This may happen 10 to 20 years after the fall of the Whore of Babylon. 

The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. Rev. 13:15

Edited by Scott Free

4 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

On 9/25/2018 at 6:20 AM, Diaste said:  

I'm not buying this as scripture says, " count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; " and not, "...interpret an Arabic phrase...", even though this would relate to my conviction the Iron kingdom is Islam, and the feet of Iron and clay is the end of the age iteration of the Iron kingdom.

"the feet of Iron and CLAY is the end of the age iteration of the Iron kingdom".

CLAY  was my focus, reason by which I quoted Isaiah 64:v.8, that says:  8 But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the CLAY , and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

My question is:

If CLAY IS ISRAEL, as said the prophet Isaiah, do you think, in accord your conviction, would be possible both Islam and Israel will be together a kindom?  Sincerely, I do not believe.  I am convict this never will happen.

Furthermore, the fourth Universal Empire was Roman Empire, I'm sure of this.  The next satanic Universal Empire, the fifth and last devilish Empire, will be a strong religious Empire, with power to interfere in all system existent on the Earth actually,  i.e. religious, economic, among others.      

Another question: Being not Islam, as you think it be, with Israel in this fifth and last devilish and universal religious Empire or Kingdom, who then will be Israel's partner in building this demonic kingdom or empire, knowing that, as said the prophet Isaiah, the CLAY is Israel really ?  

Anti Israeli bias. Out of context. Non scriptural.