Sign in to follow this  
Diaste

The Mystery of the Mark

I am sorry, there are so many inaccuracies with those statements it is hard to know were to begin my counter argument.

13 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

He is the 6 6 6

It is more involved with actual world events and global politics. Numerology is not a good method of interpretation, that is the way of the Kabbalah and bears no fruit for God.

Edited by Scott Free

On 9/23/2018 at 7:07 AM, Diaste said:

Rev 13:18

" Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Does anyone have this understanding? I do not, but I would like to understand.

Hi Diaste....

Have you considered Islam? Allah is their god, Mohammed is their prophet, and Mohammed penned the Quran , given to him by a demon spirit. This image is on the cover of the Quran. Islam will be/is a major player in these end times.

Image result for 666 in greek and arabicPicture

The images are not pasting.... try this link....

https://www.google.ca/search?q=666+in+greek+and+arabic&rlz=1C1XBRQ_enCA629CA630&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiojZibjdndAhWtJjQIHRkEA9oQsAR6BAgDEAE&biw=1366&bih=631

Edited by JoeCanada
added

2 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Diaste....

Have you considered Islam? Allah is their god, Mohammed is their prophet, and Mohammed penned the Quran , given to him by a demon spirit. This image is on the cover of the Quran. Islam will be/is a major player in these end times.

Image result for 666 in greek and arabicPicture

The images are not pasting.... try this link....

https://www.google.ca/search?q=666+in+greek+and+arabic&rlz=1C1XBRQ_enCA629CA630&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiojZibjdndAhWtJjQIHRkEA9oQsAR6BAgDEAE&biw=1366&bih=631

For quite some time I have been convinced its Islam, and well before Richardson's book I might add.

I'm even of the mind the beast walks the earth right now. This is based a single piece of evidence for the identity of the beast as an individual. 

10 hours ago, Scott Free said:

It is more involved with actual world events and global politics. Numerology is not a good method of interpretation, that is the way of the Kabbalah and bears no fruit for God.

First I would say you know that the Jews are waiting their peculiar messiah, not the true Messiah, the Lord JESUS Christ.  By the way, JESUS prophesied that He would go to be refused by the Jews and that they would choise ANOTHER "messiah",  an IMPOSTER, of course, as is written in John 5:v.43-44. JESUS said to the Jews: 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER (an IMPOSTOR) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

About the number 666, the number of the second satanic Beast, the MAN of sin and son of perdition, his personal manifestation is at door. In truth this MAN will manifest himself in Israel as a "messiah" a FALSE messiah of course, he is an IMPOSTER, he is really linked to Kabbalah, he is the red Dragon (Rev.13:v.11-18). The number of his NAME is a biblical and enigmatic number, it is not an invention of mine in paralel to Scriptures, whose Scriptures say: "Let him that hath understanding COUNT the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a MAN (it has nothing to do with any kind of calculation, but counting); and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. 

About this kabbalistic "messiah", the MAN doomed to perdition, Paul Apostle said that "he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God (in Jerusalem, evidently), shewing himself that he is God.  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders".   He is at door.

Get ready. What I tell unto you, I tell to all. 

• Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

First I would say you know that the Jews are waiting their peculiar messiah, not the true Messiah, the Lord JESUS Christ.  By the way, JESUS prophesied that He would go to be refused by the Jews and that they would choise ANOTHER "messiah",  an IMPOSTER, of course, as is written in John 5:v.43-44. JESUS said to the Jews: 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER (an IMPOSTOR) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

About the number 666, the number of the second satanic Beast, the MAN of sin and son of perdition, his personal manifestation is at door. In truth this MAN will manifest himself in Israel as a "messiah" a FALSE messiah of course, he is an IMPOSTER, he is really linked to Kabbalah, he is the red Dragon (Rev.13:v.11-18). The number of his NAME is a biblical and enigmatic number, it is not an invention of mine in paralel to Scriptures, whose Scriptures say: "Let him that hath understanding COUNT the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a MAN (it has nothing to do with any kind of calculation, but counting); and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. 

About this kabbalistic "messiah", the MAN doomed to perdition, Paul Apostle said that "he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God (in Jerusalem, evidently), shewing himself that he is God.  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders".   He is at door.

Get ready. What I tell unto you, I tell to all. 

I'm glad you quoted this Scripture.  I was going to post it yesterday on another thread related to anti-christ.  Someone said he would have to be a Jew, but I don't think that is necessarily true, especially based on these passages. (highlighted above, within your text

11 hours ago, Diaste said:

Anti Israeli bias. Out of context. Non scriptural. 

Non scriptural? 

What the prophet Isaiah said is scriptural yes. He stated that Israel is the CLAY and God is the potter. What I know that is not scriptural is Islam which has nothing to do with Iron, mentioned in Daniel 2:40-43. 

Out of context? 

You made mention of "CLAY" in your post. saying: "...the Iron kingdom is Islam, and the feet of Iron and CLAY is the end of the age iteration of the Iron kingdom", this will never happen, this will never be fulfilled, because the CLAY (Israel) will never be with Islam to built a Kingdom, absolutely. This is Non scriptural. This is out of the biblical context, verily.   

Anti Israeli bias? 

To say that the Great City, where our Lord JESUS Christ was crucified, is called spiritually SODOM and EGYPT, it could only be Jerusalem, whose Great City is today full of idolatries and witcheries, in which also will be the throne of the second Beast,  "Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God", is this "Anti Israeli beas"?   Or it is you afraid to preach the verily biblical context?   

12 hours ago, Scott Free said:

The system of control the bar code created will always be the the mark of the Beast.

What does Scripture say? Rev. 13:v.16 ; He (the Beast) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
How will the bar code, as you say, be fixed on the right hand or on the forehead of the crowds of the people who will worship the image of the Beast?

13 hours ago, Scott Free said:

This may happen 10 to 20 years after the fall of the Whore of Babylon. 

10 to 20 years? 

What do Scriptures say?

To the satanic FIRST Beast will be given a mouth to speak great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Yes, 42 months or 1,260 days)   And this satanic FIRST Beast, will open his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.  He will make war with the saints, and will have power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. All that dwell upon the earth will worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.  The Scriptures say: If any man have an ear, let him hear.

13 hours ago, Scott Free said:

The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. Rev. 13:15

Right. Only the Word of God says the truth.

The second Beast, have two horns like a lamb (a false lamb, a false messiah, a false Christ), and he speaks as a Dragon.  (This Dragon, by the way a red Dragon, he has 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a tail (Rev.12:v.3-4)  And he exercises all the power of the FIRST Beast (WHO IS THE FIRST BEAST?) before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was healed.  (Yes, one of the 7 heads of the FIRST Beast will be wounded)   And he will do great wonders, so that he will make fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and will deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast (of the FIRST Beast); saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a Sword, and did live. (Rev.13:11-14)  (The Sword is the Word of God. By the way, God is a title, the Word is God. God is the Word.)

The mark of the beast will rewrite the human genome and the image of God in mankind/the ability to seek God will be destroyed so man will be like animal

http://www.douglashamp.com/how-the-mark-of-the-beast-will-rewrite-the-human-genome-part-three-corrupting-the-image/

https://www.wanttoknow.info/health/funvax_fundamentalist_vaccine

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/23/2018 at 10:07 AM, Diaste said:

Rev 13:18

" Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Does anyone have this understanding? I do not, but I would like to understand.

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Wisdom comes from knowledge, and all wisdom is from God, from wisdom comes understanding. We were told to "count the number of the beast". This was written in Greek, and the Greek word means more then counting numbers. You simple can't understand this meaning if you don't understand this Greek word. The word is #5585 in Strong's Greek dictionary, and it means to "calculate by counting the stones that are warn smooth over a long period of time."

What stones? We were told in chapter two, we would receive a new stone with a new name written on it. This word "count" originated from that word "stone" of chapter two of the book of Genesis. These are the only places in the Bible this word for count, or stone is used. So we must enumerate, or calculate these stones worn smooth over a long period of time. "Their rock is not our Rock, and his stones are not our Stones," is what the overcomers will sing, as the "Song of Moses tells us in Deuteronomy 32. God is our Rock, and Satan is the false rock, but which stones are we to count?

The stones are the number of man, that man is Satan, and if you know Satan you will know his children. Those stones are his children [offspring]. The "mark of the beast" number [6-6-6] then is to count, or know Satan's children over a long period of time. They are the "Kenites", the offspring of Cain, who was the child of Satan, through Eve, who was "beguiled in the Garden of Eden".

Jesus said in Revelation 2 and 3 that the Churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia were the only acceptable churches to Him, because they knew who the Kenites were. The Kenites were "those who said they were Jews, and lied; because they were of the synagogue of Satan". The seven churches are the seven types of churches existing in these last days. Five are not acceptable to God, while the two are.

Sign in to follow this